Home

How Long Will Iran Have Its Way?

Posted By: Anonymous

How Long Will Iran Have Its Way? - 09/17/19 12:25 AM

What line will have to be crossed for the U.S. to intervene militarily? An attack on U.S. shipping interest? An attack on the 5th Fleet? Is their a line other than an all out military operation against the U.S. that can be crossed?
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: How Long Will Iran Have Its Way? - 09/17/19 12:27 AM

Why should we stick up for the jack legs that financed 9/11??????????? Let them kill each other.

Re: How Long Will Iran Have Its Way? - 09/17/19 12:33 AM

So continue to let Iran expand militarily? How much of Iraq do Iranian forces control? Or Syria? Do we turn our heads as we did in the early 20th century and allow the cancer to spread as we did with Nazi Germany?
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: How Long Will Iran Have Its Way? - 09/17/19 12:34 AM

I am sure a line exists, I do not know just where that line is. But when and if it is crossed it needs to be full throttle, bust Irans kneecaps, cripple for a long time there oil producing infrastructure. Destroy any site involved in nuclear production of any type.

Re: How Long Will Iran Have Its Way? - 09/17/19 12:37 AM

Originally Posted by Feedinggrounds
I am sure a line exists, I do not know just where that line is. But when and if it is crossed it needs to be full throttle, bust Irans kneecaps, cripple for a long time there oil producing infrastructure. Destroy any site involved in nuclear production of any type.

I'm sure there is also. Just wondering where it is. The accuracy of the attack on the refineries should be concerning.
Posted By: Boco

Re: How Long Will Iran Have Its Way? - 09/17/19 12:40 AM

If Trump is smart he will delay action until after his next mandate.
Or he may use the Saudis as a proxy to attack Iran.The Jews will open up in The Lebanon once that happens.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: How Long Will Iran Have Its Way? - 09/17/19 12:41 AM

Yep good luck with attacking the 5th fleet with a bunch of ski boats
Posted By: SGT. C

Re: How Long Will Iran Have Its Way? - 09/17/19 12:48 AM

I say we need to show restraint. Build an overwhelming case and when its time to pull the trigger, then put a boot in their arse. Then the international community can't say squat. I'd like to see an international coalition and not go it alone. Sarge

Re: How Long Will Iran Have Its Way? - 09/17/19 12:56 AM

When the sand fleas get a way to land troops in California and defeat not only the military but the civilians in this country I will worry about what they are doing to each other. If we do anything it should be to destroy any sand flea nuclear research.
Posted By: Flipper 56

Re: How Long Will Iran Have Its Way? - 09/17/19 01:04 AM

Originally Posted by Scuba1

Hahaha! grin
Posted By: 4zebra61

Re: How Long Will Iran Have Its Way? - 09/17/19 01:08 AM

I’d say terminate with extreme prejudice!!
Posted By: KeithC

Re: How Long Will Iran Have Its Way? - 09/17/19 01:18 AM

Originally Posted by wr otis
If we know where their leaders are, we should kill them all if possible. They are the primary problem.

Yes, the Iranian leadership is the problem. After we kill all the religious and secular leaders of Iran, we need to make sure the right people take power in Iran. It will really tick off the leftists in Europe when Iran has a pro American government.

Keith

Re: How Long Will Iran Have Its Way? - 09/17/19 01:22 AM

Not ski boats....jet skis!

[Linked Image]

After the USS Cole they know we'll be looking for ski boats.

Re: How Long Will Iran Have Its Way? - 09/17/19 01:25 AM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
When the sand fleas get a way to land troops in California and defeat not only the military but the civilians in this country I will worry about what they are doing to each other. If we do anything it should be to destroy any sand flea nuclear research.

As of last year, 45,000 people from predominantly Muslim countries were caught illegally entering the US, since 2007. This years numbers are really high, but have not been compiled and released yet.

https://www.cato.org/blog/45000-spe...errorist-attacks-illegal-border-crossers

Many, many more likely made it across the border without being caught.

That's enough people to make a decent sized army.

Keith

Re: How Long Will Iran Have Its Way? - 09/17/19 01:28 AM

I wonder if Trump wears a bullet proof vest when he is wandering around at these rallys,or are they gun free zones.
Posted By: Flipper 56

Re: How Long Will Iran Have Its Way? - 09/17/19 01:30 AM

Originally Posted by J Staton

Not ski boats....jet skis!

[Linked Image]

After the USS Cole they know we'll be looking for ski boats.

grin

Re: How Long Will Iran Have Its Way? - 09/17/19 01:36 AM

Originally Posted by Boco
I wonder if Trump wears a bullet proof vest when he is wandering around at these rallys,or are they gun free zones.

I wish they would put President Trump in a new and improved "pope mobile". I am sure many liberals would love to kill him. Hannity played a tape of liberals promising to if given the opportunity.

Keith

Re: How Long Will Iran Have Its Way? - 09/17/19 01:38 AM

Illegals could definitely harm us if so inclined. Once across the border can travel anywhere in the country. Got plenty here legally also. So far though Iran, Syria, Pakistan, Yemen etc. do not have the means to invade us. I don't care if they kill each other. If they are killing each other they are not killing Americans. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: How Long Will Iran Have Its Way? - 09/17/19 01:42 AM

Iran wants us to do something. They think they can get sympathy from rest of the community. Saud's need to do their own wet work as they are the ones that have the most to loose with the oil attacks.
Posted By: James

Re: How Long Will Iran Have Its Way? - 09/17/19 02:13 AM

Originally Posted by KeithC
Originally Posted by wr otis
If we know where their leaders are, we should kill them all if possible. They are the primary problem.

Yes, the Iranian leadership is the problem. After we kill all the religious and secular leaders of Iran, we need to make sure the right people take power in Iran. It will really tick off the leftists in Europe when Iran has a pro American government.

Keith

We tried that once with the Shah. Didn't work out too well for us.

Jim
Posted By: bblwi

Re: How Long Will Iran Have Its Way? - 09/17/19 02:34 AM

We don't have a foreign policy plan or stance we currently are in a foreign policy reaction mind set. The dog waiting for some one or some ones to wag their tails!
With the USA being a oil surplus nation a 15% rise in oil prices will make many better off, some obviously will not.

Bryce
Posted By: Pike River

Re: How Long Will Iran Have Its Way? - 09/17/19 02:35 AM

The US is hoping that the Saudis and Persians will war with each other. It will destabilize the region. The US, UK, Russia and China will than play a proxy war against each other for influence. The Russians will get Iran, Britain will get Iraq, the US will split the Arabian peninsula with red China.
Posted By: white17

Re: How Long Will Iran Have Its Way? - 09/17/19 02:38 AM

Did you notice that Russia offered the Saudis an air defense system ??

Re: How Long Will Iran Have Its Way? - 09/17/19 02:43 AM

Originally Posted by James
We tried that once with the Shah. Didn't work out too well for us.

Jim

Most of the time it has worked for us.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_involvement_in_regime_change

We do it a lot.

Keith
Posted By: adam m

Re: How Long Will Iran Have Its Way? - 09/17/19 02:46 AM

My neighbors and I were taking about this on Saturday. Conclusion..... use a few MOP's and be done in that area

Re: How Long Will Iran Have Its Way? - 09/17/19 02:47 AM

That's funny.Reminds me of the kid that broke the windows in the payloader at the pit,then told the guy he would keep an eye on it for him for $10 a week.
Posted By: bblwi

Re: How Long Will Iran Have Its Way? - 09/17/19 02:54 AM

Our Mid East policy as a nation since the early 1980s has been so conflictive and complex that I doubt that many in any of the nations can figure it out. We have spent 3 trillion plus in conducting wars in the region, but have sold billions and billions of weaponry to a whole host of nations. Maybe they just feel if we keep spending money on wars that , that is some sort of payback. Now we are dealing with a nation we cancelled out of a treaty on that we hate and another nation that sponsored and helped train the 9-1-1 attacks that we call our friend. To me that is a high level of dysfunction and the onus is on us.

Bryce
Posted By: Squash

Re: How Long Will Iran Have Its Way? - 09/17/19 10:38 AM

This is why Fracking in the USA has been the best foreign policy, and one of the reasons our economy is strong. . If the Democrats regain the White House, we will again be dependent on foreign oil, and for sure we will get involved in more blood for oil in the Middle East. Elizebeth Warren has stated , on day one as President she will ban fracking, just like El Duce Cuomo has done in NY state.
Posted By: Snowpa

Re: How Long Will Iran Have Its Way? - 09/17/19 07:15 PM

After 2020
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: How Long Will Iran Have Its Way? - 09/17/19 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by KeithC

I wish they would put President Trump in a new and improved "pope mobile". I am sure many liberals would love to kill him. Hannity played a tape of liberals promising to if given the opportunity.

Keith

Saying the president should be murdered is free speech. But, if you say there are only two genders, that's hate speech, according to the bird brains.
Posted By: BigBob

Re: How Long Will Iran Have Its Way? - 09/17/19 08:01 PM

Yeah, but the libturds don't have any guns!! LOL
Posted By: GritGuy

Re: How Long Will Iran Have Its Way? - 09/17/19 09:10 PM

We will not do anything until there is concrete proof that there is some threat to us. Saudi's never fight anyone else, they have others do it for them, they just sit around collecting dollars for oil.

If we are to do any thing, wishful thinking would be to take out all of their oil producing structure, everything not just leave some to be rebuilt, and any nuke programs structures in place. So Israel does not have to worry about it, the rest of the sanctions already in place, plus no oil, will cripple the country, and just maybe force the populace to actually stand up for them selves, just as the Clerics did when the Shaw was disposed.

If Israel get's involved that will continue to mess up any type of any truce between any of them, but the rest know they cannot force us with oil blackmail any more, Thanks to Trump, and thats a very good thing !!
Posted By: M.S. Pickins

Re: How Long Will Iran Have Its Way? - 09/17/19 10:13 PM

The Israelis have been pushing the U.S. to attack and destroy Iran just like we have done to Iraq, Afghanistan, and many other Arab nations. This is a thousand year feud and the United States does all the dirty work. We have no dog in the fight! In turn the Muslims hate us for it. We are just a puppet state of Israel it seems. If we had never got involved in the middle-east, our problems with terrorists would be nil. Watch for some type of false flag attack similar to the "gas attacks" in Libya that have since been proven to be fake.

Re: How Long Will Iran Have Its Way? - 09/17/19 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by M.S. Pickins
The Israelis have been pushing the U.S. to attack and destroy Iran just like we have done to Iraq, Afghanistan, and many other Arab nations. This is a thousand year feud and the United States does all the dirty work. We have no dog in the fight! In turn the Muslims hate us for it. We are just a puppet state of Israel it seems. If we had never got involved in the middle-east, our problems with terrorists would be nil. Watch for some type of false flag attack similar to the "gas attacks" in Libya that have since been proven to be fake.

Was September 11, 2001 fake? Maybe an Israeli plot....

Re: How Long Will Iran Have Its Way? - 09/17/19 10:50 PM

Trump should stay out of it.
The Iranians are locked and loaded to hit US bases in Iraq.
If a few hundred Americans are killed in bases in Iraq,like happened in the Lebanon in the past,Trump will be voted out.
I still remember the news pics of those poor 243 Marines being pulled out of the rubble in the Lebanon in 1983.
That was the end of US involvement in that area and led up to 9/11.
Posted By: M.S. Pickins

Re: How Long Will Iran Have Its Way? - 09/18/19 12:10 AM

Was September 11, 2001 fake? Maybe an Israeli plot....[/quote]

No, unfortunately it was very real. However, Israel had knowledge of the attack and chose not to warn us. Search "the five dancing Israelis"
Posted By: The Possum Man

Re: How Long Will Iran Have Its Way? - 09/18/19 12:15 AM

Trump should stay out of it.
The Iranians are locked and loaded to hit US bases in Iraq.
If a few hundred Americans are killed in bases in Iraq,like happened in the Lebanon in the past,Trump will be voted out.
I still remember the news pics of those poor 243 Marines being pulled out of the rubble in the Lebanon in 1983.
That was the end of US involvement in that area and led up to 9/11.

things arent the same as 1983. Those military bases in iraq arent quite as defenseless as you would think. They know iran is a real threat. If iran strikes us military bases they will wake up to a new world the next day.

Re: How Long Will Iran Have Its Way? - 09/18/19 12:23 AM

Yea,thats what they said in 83 too.
But today,Russia is Irans ally.Basically,the only ally the US has left is Saudi Arabia.Trump has alienated all the traditional US allies.

Re: How Long Will Iran Have Its Way? - 09/18/19 12:27 AM

Its not 1983 anymore.

https://youtu.be/KsVUISS8oHs

Re: How Long Will Iran Have Its Way? - 09/18/19 12:28 AM

Re: How Long Will Iran Have Its Way? - 09/18/19 12:29 AM

Iran has had their way with the US since Feb 1, 79.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums