Home

Facebook jail

Posted By: Law Dog

Facebook jail - 01/08/21 02:45 PM

It’s not so bad not as rough as they say it is. LOL
Posted By: Posco

Re: Facebook jail - 01/08/21 02:49 PM

Haven't had the honor yet but it's not for a lack of trying.

Re: Facebook jail - 01/08/21 02:53 PM

Don’t say anything about terrorist or perverts you will be OK. LOL
Posted By: Scott T

Re: Facebook jail - 01/08/21 02:56 PM

I’ve been in self imposed Facebook jail for a long time. Kind of enjoy it. 🤠
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Facebook jail - 01/08/21 03:00 PM

I got hacked, cannot log in.

I used Matketplace a lot to sell.

Re: Facebook jail - 01/08/21 03:00 PM

I’m done with FB I just do business on there with a guy from Canada.
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: Facebook jail - 01/08/21 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by Posco
Haven't had the honor yet but it's not for a lack of trying.

X2 me either
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: Facebook jail - 01/08/21 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by Scott T
I’ve been in self imposed Facebook jail for a long time. Kind of enjoy it. 🤠

To many people I talk to all over the United states and canada that I talk hunting,and trapping with.Theres a ton of information out there and good people to talk to and meet.
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: Facebook jail - 01/08/21 04:33 PM

I got my first 3 day suspension during Christmas for telling someone merry Christmas, ya filthy animal.
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: Facebook jail - 01/08/21 04:35 PM

I haven't visited fb for quite some time, and I feel better for it.
Posted By: Bob O

Re: Facebook jail - 01/08/21 04:39 PM

I was wondering where you went Jerry.. How was the food...lol
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Facebook jail - 01/08/21 04:39 PM

i banned Zuckerberg from my social media and quit FB a moth ago. I used to use it a lot but its one of those things that I cant justify. The censoring they did was beyond the pale and I will not support that kind of people. So I shut down my account.
Posted By: yukon254

Re: Facebook jail - 01/08/21 04:40 PM

Guess Zuckerberg banned DJT indefinitely.
Posted By: PAlltheway

Re: Facebook jail - 01/08/21 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by Scuba1
i banned Zuckerberg from my social media and quit FB a moth ago. I used to use it a lot but its one of those things that I cant justify. The censoring they did was beyond the pale and I will not support that kind of people. So I shut down my account.

I am just about there
Posted By: Aaron Proffitt

Re: Facebook jail - 01/08/21 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by PAlltheway

I am just about there

Same
Posted By: k snow

Re: Facebook jail - 01/08/21 04:49 PM

Just did that yesterday. They offer me nothing I can't get somewhere else.

Re: Facebook jail - 01/08/21 04:51 PM

I've violated every community standard they have and they still keep me around. Must be that killer selfie.
Posted By: elkaholic

Re: Facebook jail - 01/08/21 04:53 PM

My wife uses mine to talk to a couple of her friends in other states. I got a 7 day ban a couple months ago. It about drove her nuts not being able to converse with her girlfriends.... lol I told her if it bothered her so much she could just open her own account.

Now I've been trying to get another ban just to make her all frustrated again.....

Re: Facebook jail - 01/08/21 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by yukon254

Only 12 hours on twitter, and 2 weeks on facebook and instagram.
Posted By: walleyed

Re: Facebook jail - 01/08/21 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by Law Dog
It’s not so bad not as rough as they say it is. LOL

How could you let that happen ?

Why didn't you threaten them with arrest ?

Don't they know who you are ? laugh
Posted By: Boco

Re: Facebook jail - 01/08/21 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by loosegoose

Only 12 hours on twitter, and 2 weeks on facebook and instagram.

Every single person who voted for Trump should stand in solidarity with him and dump facebook,instantgram and twitter.
Would that ever send a powerful message to the country.
But it will never happen,too much of an "inconvenience".Outweighs their "convictions".
Posted By: walleyed

Re: Facebook jail - 01/08/21 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by Boco

Every single person who voted for Trump should stand in solidarity with him and dump facebook,instantgram and twitter.
But it will never happen,too much of an "inconvenience".Outweighs their "convictions".

Shockingly,

I once again find myself agreeing with the Canadian Super Trapper !!!

BOCO ROCKS !!!! laugh

w
Posted By: 4zebra61

Re: Facebook jail - 01/08/21 05:34 PM

I deleted Facebook yesterday!
Posted By: goldnut

Re: Facebook jail - 01/08/21 05:40 PM

Whats face book? Something new??
Posted By: Bigfoot

Re: Facebook jail - 01/08/21 05:51 PM

I just don't understand why DJT didn't just close his accounts and go to parler or somthing else . It would have been a huge loss for tbeir platforms if his followers left, and would have given a great boost to conservative based competition . If these platforms dont grow they can easily be censured by the feds eventually.
Posted By: DWC

Re: Facebook jail - 01/08/21 05:52 PM

2 years ago for me. Everyone complains about censorship and Zuckerburg then go log in to the site that made him rich. Newsflash people! He is rich because you use his site.
Posted By: elkaholic

Re: Facebook jail - 01/08/21 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by Boco

Sad part is 78,000,000 people dumping facebook is going to be hardly a blip on the screen of the 2.7 billion people that use it.
Instagram has 850 million.
Posted By: mnsota

Re: Facebook jail - 01/08/21 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by Bigfoot
I just don't understand why DJT didn't just close his accounts and go to parler or somthing else . It would have been a huge loss for tbeir platforms if his followers left, and would have given a great boost to conservative based competition . If these platforms dont grow they can easily be censured by the feds eventually.

I think Trump has entered parler now. Heard something this morning on it. I don't do any social media other than Tman,so not sure.

Re: Facebook jail - 01/08/21 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by Bob O
I was wondering where you went Jerry.. How was the food...lol

Haha grin
Posted By: Ohiowoodchuck

Re: Facebook jail - 01/08/21 09:58 PM

Go over to The Donald.Win. It’s all the politics you can handle. Lot of guys like us and your kept up to date on the news. They get pretty heated over there sometimes but they allow all discussions. I understand Paul’s reasoning of not wanting to put a black eye on trappers. Not trying to make this post political, just a place to go if you guys want.

Re: Facebook jail - 01/08/21 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by ND FTA
Originally Posted by Law Dog
Don’t say anything about terrorist or perverts you will be OK. LOL

Or Bruce Jenner's bra size. That got me a 30 day vacation. I appealed and said that if Bruce Jenner didn't have boobs, the chick on the cover of Sports Illustrated sure looked a lot like him. They said that was inappropriate. I told them to....never mind, I can't type that here.

Hahaha!
Posted By: SE.Current

Re: Facebook jail - 01/08/21 10:05 PM

I never had tiktoc or Twitter. But I deleted Instagram last year and Facebook last night. Feels right

Re: Facebook jail - 01/08/21 10:07 PM

I miss the marketplace sales
Posted By: Bigbrownie

Re: Facebook jail - 01/08/21 10:42 PM

I could do a month stretch standing on my head.
Posted By: il.trapper

Re: Facebook jail - 01/08/21 10:44 PM

I am going to close my FB account. What are the alternatives to it? Which other platforms are best?
Posted By: YamaCat

Re: Facebook jail - 01/08/21 11:06 PM

I dumped them a couple months ago. What really surprised me, is that my Wife dumped hers yesterday. She kind of lived on there for the past few years.
Posted By: traprjohn

Re: Facebook jail - 01/09/21 12:17 AM

My lure and bait business has doubled from the trapping groups on there. But I don’t go there but once a week.

Re: Facebook jail - 01/09/21 12:18 AM

I miss the Grandkid photos we shared as a Big family

Re: Facebook jail - 01/09/21 12:19 AM

Originally Posted by il.trapper
I am going to close my FB account. What are the alternatives to it? Which other platforms are best?

Parler
MeWe
The wife already left FB.

Re: Facebook jail - 01/09/21 12:22 AM

Originally Posted by traprjohn

Parler
MeWe
The wife already left FB.

Which one is best?
Posted By: uglyduck

Re: Facebook jail - 01/09/21 12:30 AM

can't get on parlor . site says that i am in a time out?

Re: Facebook jail - 01/09/21 12:48 AM

Originally Posted by oneuglyduck

Really?
Posted By: charles

Re: Facebook jail - 01/09/21 12:55 AM

Do they feed you well in FaceBook jail? Asking for an overweight friend.

Re: Facebook jail - 01/09/21 12:57 AM

Originally Posted by charles
Do they feed you well in FaceBook jail? Asking for an overweight friend.

laugh
Posted By: Osky

Re: Facebook jail - 01/09/21 01:05 AM

Originally Posted by 330-Trapper

You all have e-mail accounts no?

Osky
Posted By: mnsota

Re: Facebook jail - 01/09/21 01:08 AM

On Tucker now....silicon valley attempting to shut down Parler

Re: Facebook jail - 01/09/21 01:10 AM

Yep, wife can't find parler in the app store from google.

Re: Facebook jail - 01/09/21 01:11 AM

Yep, wife can't find parler in the app store from google.
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: Facebook jail - 01/09/21 01:18 AM

No, the magic mushroom munching, breaded nose-ring wearer has now banned DJT permanently on Twitter
Posted By: uglyduck

Re: Facebook jail - 01/09/21 01:27 AM

Originally Posted by oneuglyduck

Really?

got on youtube gun n gadgets looking comments.now it says out of server time? taped on parlor got right in. i just don't get it!!!!
Posted By: rvsask

Re: Facebook jail - 01/09/21 01:37 AM

I wouldn’t say Silicon Valley shutting down Parker, but Google and Apple removed it from their App Store due to policy violations.

Re: Facebook jail - 01/09/21 01:42 AM

Might of been this not sure. LOL

[Linked Image]

Re: Facebook jail - 01/09/21 02:03 AM

Never thought I'd see it, wife just dumped her FB account.

Re: Facebook jail - 01/09/21 02:10 AM

Gab seems pretty good

Re: Facebook jail - 01/09/21 02:14 AM

Originally Posted by NonPCfed
No, the magic mushroom munching, breaded nose-ring wearer has now banned DJT permanently on Twitter

unbelievable how they are shutting down free speech. It should worry everyone. A lot.

Re: Facebook jail - 01/09/21 02:22 AM

GoDaddy just shut down the wimkin app (free speech) servers. Wimkin is scrambling, they have a new DNS, just need to get it up and running.

Re: Facebook jail - 01/09/21 02:28 AM

They know Trump does indeed have an army. They need to silence Trump before they can silence them.

Re: Facebook jail - 01/09/21 03:25 AM

Isolate (for months) and (then) cut off communication. Sounds like a war tactic.Or at least a mass control tactic...

Re: Facebook jail - 01/09/21 03:27 AM

Originally Posted by Osky

You all have e-mail accounts no?

Osky

They're worth more than an email
Posted By: AJE

Re: Facebook jail - 01/09/21 03:33 AM

I've never had a fb account in my life. I'm not missing out.
Posted By: Actor

Re: Facebook jail - 01/09/21 03:48 AM

You beat me to it Jerry.

Garry-
Posted By: Jarhead620

Re: Facebook jail - 01/09/21 05:29 PM

unbelievable how they are shutting down free speech. It should worry everyone. A lot.

That's what you should expect when you promote violent sedition.

Re: Facebook jail - 01/09/21 05:52 PM

How many times does this need to be said? Private businesses should be allowed to censor or allow whatever content they want, and whoever they want. Forcing a business to allow speech it disagree with is big-government nonsense. It's the exact same thing as forcing a bakery shop owner to bake a cake for a gay couple. Private business should have the right to only allow expression it agrees with.

It's no different than Paul disallowing politics on this forum. Paul can decide what he wants on his website, facebook can decide what they want on their website.

Re: Facebook jail - 01/09/21 06:05 PM

How many times does this need to be said? Private businesses should be allowed to censor or allow whatever content they want, and whoever they want. Forcing a business to allow speech it disagree with is big-government nonsense. It's the exact same thing as forcing a bakery shop owner to bake a cake for a gay couple. Private business should have the right to only allow expression it agrees with.

Then break these POS up! They have almost monopolistic control given that fb, twitter, apple, and google typically work together to suppress other options--follow what is happening right now with Apple pulling the Parler app from Apple's "app" store bc Apple doesn't like Parler's content--how else do people join Parler on their smart phones without that app? The big social media sites have become more like public utilities than just mere private companies. Under Biden's administration, Big Tech will become an unelected, unaccountable part of the U.S. government via the Democratic party, although the swamp repubs aren't much better in their willingness to allow Big Tech to run wild. Just wait until your "social credit score" is put into place, then loosegoose, you may change your mind...
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: Facebook jail - 01/09/21 06:06 PM

Loosegoose, I rarely agree with what you post. On this I agree. That said, this time the goal of these big business are not baking cakes however. They have larger goals.

Re: Facebook jail - 01/09/21 06:11 PM

Then break these POS up! They have almost monopolistic control given that fb, twitter, apple, and google typically work together to suppress other options--follow what is happening right now with Apple pulling the Parler app from Apple's "app" store bc Apple doesn't like Parler's content--how else do people join Parler on their smart phones without that app? The big social media sites have become more like public utilities than just mere private companies. Under Biden's administration, Big Tech will become an unelected, unaccountable part of the U.S. government via the Democratic party, although the swamp repubs aren't much better in their willingness to allow Big Tech to run wild. Just wait until your "social credit score" is put into place, then loosegoose, you may change your mind...

Go to duckduckgo on your smartphone, type in "parler", and it'll take you right to their website, where you can then log in.. That's how you can do it without using either the app or Google.

Re: Facebook jail - 01/09/21 06:28 PM

Ok, when I get a smart phone I'll do that.

So, you think Big Tech, basically being the most powerful companies in the world, is no big thing, the "market" will strengthen itself all out, eh? Ok, keep thinking that way, no problem. Nothing to see here. Get back to me when your social credit score tanks and you can't buy anything on-line and a few Big Tech creeps defacto rule the place by giving money out to the political parties like candy...

Re: Facebook jail - 01/09/21 07:11 PM

The news is a private business right should that be the truth then? Take away the protections the net gets to allow free speech then if they truly want to control their content and be responsible for that content.
Posted By: GritGuy

Re: Facebook jail - 01/09/21 08:03 PM

Loose
Paul does not advertise as a free speech platform, hence he can say what he wants here, his rules are quite broadly posted !

Quite a difference from some one advertising as such then censoring what people place on that platform expecting it to be read by others, but find out its been censored ! This is why FaceBook is getting feedback from those who have been in FB jail !

That actually is against your freedom of expression, when your not notified of it before your speaking !
Posted By: Furvor

Re: Facebook jail - 01/10/21 07:42 PM

FACE book, or other end of animal?

Re: Facebook jail - 01/10/21 07:57 PM

Gab
or MeWe is where to go nowdays
© 2024 Trapperman Forums