Covid vaccicine.. To get or not to get

Posted By: cathryn

Covid vaccicine.. To get or not to get - 01/30/21 03:51 PM

Do you trust it?

Will you take the shot?

Right now I'm at NO on both counts

Posted By: wildflights

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/30/21 03:56 PM

No. Neither the vaccine nor having covid prevents you from getting covid again. It's as effective as masks.
Posted By: rex123

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/30/21 04:28 PM

Not sure yet. Leaning towards it.
Posted By: BernieB.

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/30/21 04:33 PM

Probably will eventually, but I'll be patient and watch it play out for a while. I think in order to cross into Canada you'll have to show that you've been vaccinated or be quarantined for 10 days. If they do that I'll get it, but that's months away at least.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/30/21 04:46 PM

No, it’s run by the government

No, same reason

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/30/21 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by Trap_Hunt_Fish

No, same reason

Guess you won't be using roads, the mail, and things like that.
Posted By: Bob

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/30/21 04:47 PM

No, and no. Not only does it not keep you from getting Covid 19, it doesn’t even keep you from spreading it. All it does is make the symptoms less severe when you do get it, if it really even works. Since nobody in my family is high risk I see no point subjecting us to this vaccine.
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/30/21 04:48 PM

NO THANKS.
Posted By: BobMo

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/30/21 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by wildflights
No. Neither the vaccine nor having covid prevents you from getting covid again. It's as effective as masks.

I'd love to see the data you have that supports this.
Posted By: BBarnes

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/30/21 04:51 PM

No, same reason

So you sent those stimulus checks back????

By the way I got my shot yesterday.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/30/21 04:53 PM

In a holding pattern...wait and see

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/30/21 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by BernieB.

No, same reason

lol. Not the same level of risk. I suggest you look at funding efficiency of road projects, the epidemic of undelivered mail, and things like that

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/30/21 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by BobMo

I'd love to see the data you have that supports this.

The earliest reports of covid reinfection go back to March of last year. The first two cases were in Japan. The info is out there if you care to look. .

As to the vaccine, the government and the news have been reporting that it lessens the effects of covid when you get it. Again, it's there if you care to look.
When they say 95% effective, that is not 95% get immunity. Check your data.

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/30/21 05:13 PM

Then source it please. I've researched a tremendous amount of scientific data to date and have seen nothing that supports that opinion. There is emerging data thst suggests years of protection. Antibodies are not as reliable a predictor of infection as the news would have you believe
Posted By: yukon254

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/30/21 05:23 PM

Then source it please. I've researched a tremendous amount of scientific data to date and have seen nothing that supports that opinion. There is emerging data thst suggests years of protection. Antibodies are not as reliable a predictor of infection as the news would have you believe

Holy smolly do you watch the news?? Its just amazing to me that so many are so uniformed on something this serious. The MSM has a lot to do with that. I've posted enough of the data your looking for on other threads today so Im not going to post them here. Just this morning on the news they talked about a Democrat congressman that just tested positive even though he has already been vaccinated and tested negative at that time. They have never once said the vaccine will keep you from getting it. Not once. What they said is it will give you a 95% chance of having a MILD case. Thats it nothing more. You can still spread covid after being vaccinated as well.It should be noted that the vast majority have mild cases anyway. If that doesnt make you wonder whats up nothing will.
Posted By: corky

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/30/21 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by 330-Trapper
In a holding pattern...wait and see

C'mon man. You must be a zealot in either camp to respond to these threads.
Posted By: Scott__aR

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/30/21 06:52 PM

Yup, with 330-Trapper on this one.

Wait and see ... Vaccine contributed to first death, severe reactions, not a virus killer, not nearly as effective against mutates ... hummm. A case of the cure maybe being worse than the disease??? By Biden's supreme order having to wear a mask in the woods ... all we need to do is wear masks and social distance and we'll beat this thing, Biden said so! So why do we need a vaccine that isn't a pandemic stopper? Cause the gov say's so??

Unless the gov says get the vaccine and you don't need to wear a mask, can travel freely with no exceptions and can gather without restriction; then maybe. Til then I'll wait and see. Should be interesting when I see the doc on Monday ... I'm sure she will be pushing to administer the vaccine.

And yah before any of you start to make comments about numbers of sick and dying and how the vaccine is going to help; we have had death and illness in the family directly related to Covid too. But, I'm willing to let nature heal itself before plunging unnatural chemicals into my arm. JMO

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/30/21 07:25 PM

No. I dont watch the news much. Just enough to know how uniformed they are.
I can't imagine using the news as the basis for making my medical decisions.
https://uahs.arizona.edu/news/uariz...ov-2-antibodies-provide-lasting-immunity
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/immunity-against-sars-cov-2-may-last-at-least-8-months
Posted By: nate

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/30/21 07:30 PM

No
I asked my doctor if he would he said no as well.
Posted By: GritGuy

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/30/21 08:01 PM

Not unless forced to, don't know how any can say they have never seen anything about the insignificance of having the vaccine it's all over the net, asking for support of validation of the reply is quite embarrassing to read, really.
Was worried the my employ was going to force essentials to have the vaccine, however they decided to just let the employees decide if they wanted to or not. Great decision, for a vaccine not fully vetted and not really doing anything to prevent masking or social distancing to stop.

Survival rating for healthy normal people is to high to worry for me about having such a vaccine, and the minor problems the some are having with it is a flag, the major ones that less are having is a direct sign of needing a longer vetting process !!

Still my wife and son were forced into taking it due to their employment, not a fan of being forced to do anything thats not going to bring big returns for that intrusion into my rights !!

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/30/21 08:12 PM

Well, I'm not embarrassed for asking anybody that makes such an emphatic statement about something that so little is unknown about as covid19 and then states their supporting facts as the news. As for me, I've had it so I'm not to concerned either way. But i thought he had access to scientific data that i had not seen.

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/30/21 08:22 PM

No. I dont watch the news much. Just enough to know how uniformed they are.
I can't imagine using the news as the basis for making my medical decisions.
https://uahs.arizona.edu/news/uariz...ov-2-antibodies-provide-lasting-immunity
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/immunity-against-sars-cov-2-may-last-at-least-8-months

Fauci and WHO dont count anymore??

https://thevaccinereaction.org/2021...vent-infection-and-disease-transmission/
Posted By: Drifter

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/30/21 08:36 PM

NO until they say no more masks and social distancing is needed after getting it. Maybe not even then.
Posted By: Tactical.20

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/30/21 08:48 PM

Bleep no! 🤢
Posted By: Boco

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/31/21 12:12 AM

You'd have to be some kind of inbred retard not to get it.
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/31/21 12:15 AM

Originally Posted by Boco

grin I'm your huckleberry.
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/31/21 12:26 AM

Really Boco? C'mon man.
Posted By: Cibarius

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/31/21 12:31 AM

I believe most on here and most anywhere would say you would have to be an inbred retard to make a statement like that.
Posted By: newtoga

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/31/21 12:40 AM

If I have to get it to go fishing in Canada I will.
Posted By: MJM

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/31/21 01:09 AM

What do you think the vaccine will do for you? They say you have to ware a mask yet, you still have to social distance and can still get and pass CV-19. They are claiming the virus is mutating, are you getting a new vaccine ever month or two? I see no advantage in it.
Posted By: Swamp Wolf

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/31/21 01:32 AM

You're gonna need annual booster shot similar to taking a flu shot every year.

Keep your masks on forever. This isnt going away. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

You're also not going to avoid being exposed. All of us will be exposed eventually.....just like getting the flu or a cold every so often. How it will affect us/you is the great unknown.

Begin living your lives again......just use proper hygeine...which you should've been doing anyway.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/31/21 02:04 AM

just say no

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/31/21 02:13 AM

If a weatherman had been as wrong as Fauci over the past year they would be fired.
I'm interested in knowing about any peer reviewed research that Fauci has been part of regarding covid19.
Both he and the W.H.O are controlled by bureaucrats.
In a 10 month period Fauci has gone from masks do absolutely nothing to wearing 2 of them is the solution.
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/31/21 02:17 AM

I for one will not willingly get the vaccine - that being said I will probably be forcibly given the vaccine when they eventually catch up to me for the felonies (in this state and federal) that they are currently passing the laws for. I hear prisoners don't get the option.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/31/21 02:28 AM

fauci sucks
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/31/21 02:30 AM

Or Canadian. Same thing. grin
Posted By: beaverpeeler

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/31/21 02:31 AM

Very misleading statement. Why would we have national campaign to vaccinate if this were true?
Posted By: Cibarius

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/31/21 02:45 AM

Originally Posted by beaverpeeler

Very misleading statement. Why would we have national campaign to vaccinate if this were true?

Ask congressman lynch from Massachusetts. He received his second dose of phizer a few weeks ago and just tested positive. Vaccines are not frontline plus! They do not kill the virus. They lessen symptoms.
Posted By: MJM

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/31/21 02:51 AM

Originally Posted by beaverpeeler

You need to do a little research. The vaccine will not keep you from catching the virus. They say it will make the symptoms milder. I have two daughters and both of them and there husbands have antibodies, meaning they had the virus already. One son in-law thought he may have had it. I think I may have had it. It is a cold like flu. You have been lied to so long so much you are sure its the truth. The vaccine will do nothing for you. People are making big money off this and don't want to let it go.
Posted By: Posco

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/31/21 03:00 AM

I typically don't get flu shots and I'll treat this no differently. Anyone hear of "wobble rooms"? It's a safe space where you can go and de-stress from whatever psychological trauma COVID has brought your way. The company I work for is promoting them.
Posted By: DWC

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/31/21 03:38 AM

Caught me off guard and made me laugh out loud. Good stuff.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/31/21 03:44 AM

Me and the wife live in the county I’m out trapping pretty much every day and she’s a homebody so why would we rush into anything at this time. I’ll sit back and see how it goes until the real facts are clearer.
Posted By: Calvin

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/31/21 04:01 AM

Asking a bunch of dirty old trappers (whom are often times paranoid and secluded) for medical advice is like asking the pope for a review of the best strip clubs in your area.

Maybe ask a real medical professional... or two. Or are we all now in that new way of thinking where all the medial professionals are "out to get us"?

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/31/21 04:09 AM

The Dr.s and experts have been all over the map and caught in lies we know that for a fact so that’s how we got to this point. Come on man! Joe’s got this like he said. LOL
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/31/21 04:15 AM

Originally Posted by Calvin
Asking a bunch of dirty old trappers (whom are often times paranoid and secluded) for medical advice is like asking the pope for a review of the best strip clubs in your area.

Maybe ask a real medical professional... or two. Or are we all now in that new way of thinking where all the medial professionals are "out to get us"?

Not out to get us , just compromised thinking from liberal mind rot

I'd trust a good trapper with common sense before some maggot like fauchi
Posted By: Bob

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/31/21 04:32 AM

The problem is the doctors opinions are as varied as ours. I’ve seen some say this is perfectly safe, and I’ve seen some say that they would not get it. I’m low risk, my family is low risk. We all stay home, except for work and the kids going to school. I work on a farm now, so really no risk to others there. Wife stays home with the baby. There’s no reason to risk the side effects for us.

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/31/21 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by AntiGov

Not out to get us , just compromised thinking from liberal mind rot

I'd trust a good trapper with common sense before some maggot like fauchi

I agree with that statement to some degree, AntiGov, but since Fauci (don't trust him as far as I cab throw him), many of us have associated and villainized all doctors due to how we see Fauci.

My girlfriend (not so easy to sway, very suspicious and true a conservative) works at Mayo. They do a ton of legitimate research on covid and the vaccine. Yes, a lot of liberal docs, but some not as well. Things they have found flies in the face of Fauci. That said, my girlfriend (and many docs) were also very concerned about the vaccine like most of us. After almost a year of research, I'd think you'd be hard pressed to find one of those docs that hasn't been vaccinated (no it's not mandated by Mayo). Simply, when you talk to the real professionals that are REALLY studying this (And NO...Not what the govt says), you get a much less concern of how this vaccination will effect us all negatively.

I'm sure many of us have family/personal doctors that we trust. Ask THEM was my point.

I personally wouldn't get the vaccine if my Dad wasn't 81 years old with lung issues. I just feel a lot better about the vaccine nowadays than I did several months ago. But as always, to each his own.

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/31/21 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by yukon254

Holy smolly do you watch the news?? Its just amazing to me that so many are so uniformed on something this serious. The MSM has a lot to do with that. I've posted enough of the data your looking for on other threads today so Im not going to post them here. Just this morning on the news they talked about a Democrat congressman that just tested positive even though he has already been vaccinated and tested negative at that time. They have never once said the vaccine will keep you from getting it. Not once. What they said is it will give you a 95% chance of having a MILD case. Thats it nothing more. You can still spread covid after being vaccinated as well.It should be noted that the vast majority have mild cases anyway. If that doesnt make you wonder whats up nothing will.

Wait, you are saying that watching the news is being informed? I'll get back to yo when my sides stop hurting from laughing.
Posted By: goatman

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/31/21 02:29 PM

You must be looking in a mirror combing the hair on your chest. Do you drink your own bath water?
And no not getting the shot.

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/31/21 02:34 PM

Why are people getting vaccinated to assure themselves they can now visit people at high risk of Covid complications?
Baffling.

From news agencies;
"Pfizer and Moderna trials tracked only how many vaccinated people became sick with Covid-19. That leaves open the possibility that some vaccinated people get infected without developing symptoms, and could then silently transmit the virus — especially if they come in close contact with others or stop wearing masks. If vaccinated people are silent spreaders of the virus, they may keep it circulating in their communities, putting unvaccinated people at risk. 'A lot of people are thinking that once they get vaccinated, they’re not going to have to wear masks anymore,” said Michal Tal, an immunologist at Stanford University. “It’s really going to be critical for them to know if they have to keep wearing masks, because they could still be contagious.' ”

Clarification is important.
Blessings,
Mark

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/31/21 04:31 PM

W/ Boco's comment shows you how brain washed they are up North.

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/31/21 04:36 PM

Lol whatever 😂
Posted By: rex123

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/31/21 05:03 PM

Your facts come from the Sun? It is a UK rag that has been sued for misleading headlines and printing false news stories. Some areas of the UK won't even allow it to be sold there.

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/31/21 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by bowhunter27295
Why can people not see through this propaganda?

Why do people not want to research something before they spout off?

Why would anyone allow anything to be injected into their body without looking at ALL of the information?

It is an EXPERIMENTAL vaccine.

For goodness sakes, just inform yourself.

GOOD GRIEF!!!

Humans are just not that smart. They easily believe what they see on tv or hear. How do you think Hitler rose to power.

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/31/21 05:08 PM

Fauci financed research on bat viruses, how to make them transferable by air.
Obummers administration decided that was too dangerous so they said it would not be allowed in usa.
Fauci took financing to the wuhan lab to get around the restriction.
Bill gates said his vaccine would change you genetically, sounds awesome huh?
Death rate is less than one third of one percent, less than pneumonia , or the flu,
No way will I take it
Posted By: il.trapper

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/31/21 05:48 PM

I can not believe after nearly a year of being used, lied to, taken advantage of, and slowly put under control, the American people haven't seen through this BS. It is a FARCE!!! An out and out lie to gain control over YOU and ME!!! And it is working!!!

Guys say do research, I did, guess what. Less than 1% die from this so called extremely dangerous virus. The numbers they keep claiming are BS also. You can have a runny nose and they will call it C-19. You want to really have something to research? Research who is making MILLIONS on this farce. That is where you will find the reason for this crap.

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/31/21 05:56 PM

Just listen to the tone on the evening news and you know your being fed a line of BS by the MSM, BREAKING NEWS, “ LINCOLN SHOT AT FORD THEATER!” And that goes on for the whole news show story after story even if it’s old news.

After a year we are further behind now then we were a year ago according to the news reports so who’s telling the truth now?
Posted By: martentrapper

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/31/21 06:33 PM

When having the vaccine releases the person from testing and quarantine I'll start considering getting it. I'm way down the list to get it anyway.
Posted By: BBarnes

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/31/21 06:47 PM

Keep beating that dead horse!

You do realize that all Vaccines were experimental at one time. Measles, Chicken Pox, Mumps, Malaria etc.

Fact is if there was no social media, we would not be on here airing what you believe to be correct instead we would be in line waiting to get your shot.

The last I checked it’s still free America, get the shot, don’t get the shot it’s your choice.
Posted By: Dirt

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/31/21 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by martentrapper
When having the vaccine releases the person from testing and quarantine I'll start considering getting it. I'm way down the list to get it anyway.

Alaska Airlines requires testing. A vaccine record will not get you on board. They must know something.
Posted By: martentrapper

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/31/21 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by Dirt

Alaska Airlines requires testing. A vaccine record will not get you on board. They must know something.

Exactly. There is no point to getting the vaccine (unless you think it will help you survive the virus) if it doesn't replace all the other requirements!
Posted By: Posco

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/31/21 08:50 PM

If you dare question it's validity, you are a conspiracy kook wearing a tin foil hat. You wish for you mother and everyone else's mother to die and you want to boil puppies and kittens alive. This puts those who question the efficacy of the experimental vaccine on the defensive. You watch and see. I predict those who do not want to get the shot will be labeled as a white supremacist or a racist. Just wait, you'll see.

They've quite effectively pitted the population against itself. It gives those in power all the cover they need to move forward with whatever plans they have. I don't think they're benevolent.
Posted By: charles

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/31/21 08:54 PM

I suppose anyone who drinks Clorox and Lysol, should only need one shot instead of two. Maybe a Rolaide would help also. That should make you feel great again.

Please don't come here for medical advice. We are not trained in medicine.
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 01/31/21 11:20 PM

Never
Posted By: steeltraps

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/01/21 12:03 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce T
Never

X 2. But if you want go ahead and take it. BUT in 10 years when the lineing of your stomach falls out OR you grow a 3 ear done be surprised The Government said it was OK !! LoL!

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/01/21 02:44 AM

Yeah, they know they are making bank. Took my $250 even though there was no way to get ahold of me while I was in Alaska to notify me of THEIR test results. In hind site, I should have walked right past their mandatory testing station at the airport. I could have bought a lot of Purple Martin spinners for $250.

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/01/21 03:51 PM

Boy, DA statements like that should make anyone want to run right out and get the shot.

DA.

Although I'm from WV im neither ....and youre entitled to your opinion no matter how assanine it is

Tell me...how does it feel to be a sheep?

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/01/21 04:00 PM

Yeah, they know they are making bank. Took my $250 even though there was no way to get ahold of me while I was in Alaska to notify me of THEIR test results. In hind site, I should have walked right past their mandatory testing station at the airport. I could have bought a lot of Purple Martin spinners for $250.

We are working our way around that screw job. There are early free test and other providers for about $65. Can't see adding another $250 to a $300 ticket. Then the ole won't refund your money scheme if you test positive. Credit for a year for the flight you may never need or take. mad

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/03/21 01:24 PM

Ive been hearing some talk about the shots becoming mandatory?

Mandates don't work to well in my neck of the woods
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/03/21 01:37 PM

A local nurse got the vaccine, under pressure from the hospital. Then when her arm swelled up and she was told to get medical treatment, she was denied treatment at her workplace, as it was EXPERIMENTAL and therefore not covered by the health care plan.
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/03/21 01:50 PM

I flew on Alaska a week ago from the lower 48 and did not have to show proof of a test. Just answer the usual questions and wear a mask.
Posted By: Kansas Rook

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/03/21 01:51 PM

Yes I will get it, I trust it as much as I do every other vaccine I have ever taken.

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/03/21 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce T
Never

Never for me
Posted By: Kermit

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/03/21 03:05 PM

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/063/556/286/original/09a039ae33367dff.mp4

I think a bit of reflection needs to be done.

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/03/21 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by white dog
I flew on Alaska a week ago from the lower 48 and did not have to show proof of a test. Just answer the usual questions and wear a mask.

Thanks for posting this. I checked my wife's information and found out she is still blonde. mad
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/03/21 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by BernieB.

No, same reason

Are you saying the USPS runs an excellent operation and the bridge and road infrastructure throughout the country are great?
Posted By: trapper20

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/03/21 06:05 PM

no and no

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/03/21 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by Kansas Rook
Yes I will get it, I trust it as much as I do every other vaccine I have ever taken.

Good luck.

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/03/21 06:11 PM

People have died from it. Something like over 600 so far. Also this vaccine is not like the others you've taken. Something to do with RNA. It could cause your kids to become sterile just in case you someday want grandchildren. No way for this guy.
Posted By: WIHAWK76

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/03/21 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by BBarnes
The last I checked it’s still free America, get the shot, don’t get the shot it’s your choice.

On this, we agree.

The problem is the narrative has been set by the media.

If you go along with the experimental vaccine, that was only allowed on emergency authorization, and take the shot, you are a hero and love your mother and neighbor.

If you dare question it's validity, you are a conspiracy kook wearing a tin foil hat. You wish for you mother and everyone else's mother to die and you want to boil puppies and kittens alive. This puts those who question the efficacy of the experimental vaccine on the defensive. You watch and see. I predict those who do not want to get the shot will be labeled as a white supremacist or a racist. Just wait, you'll see.

If there was respect added into that freedom you speak of, it would be much better. But that is just not the case. No matter the facts.

Not to mention you will be labeled as spreading mis-information, anti-scientific propaganda.
It really is Funny when people whom dont agree but Preach Unity, are the quickest to label other individuals or deem them unworthy, liars, propaganda, etc.etc.etc.

The real Issue people should be asking is WHO IS REALLY SPREADING THE PROPAGANDA? WHO IS MAKING MONEY??

Here is my little hint.

If you fart in public and it really stinks you normally blame the other person first......just saying

Hopefully some of you are starting to see what is/has been actually happening in the world around us. If you haven't yet, dont worry there will be more to come.
Posted By: bblwi

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/04/21 12:57 AM

First dose today and the 2nd scheduled for 4 weeks from today. So far just a bit of a stiff arm.

Bryce

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/04/21 09:59 AM

They are trying to force my sis to take it. She says she won't.

It might cost her alot. Like her job
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/04/21 10:50 AM

Since last Febuary when I had all the symptoms, I have been in close contact with several people who tested positive. I think I have developed a natural immunity. I have no desire to be a Guinea pig for a new vaccine. I have been told you must sign a release from liability before you get the shot? Uh Uh
Posted By: SleekOtter

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/04/21 11:13 AM

We were told for work, "We don't have a waiver yet for if you want to refuse the shot. Does Friday at 3:30 work for you?" Uuhhhh

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/04/21 11:26 AM

I don't mistrust the vaccine. I had Covid so I don't know that I'll need additional antibody stimulation & protection against the antigen? Science has not emerged with clarity regarding that.

I mistrust the precepts behind the rush to have everyone get it. Science? Hysteria? Compassion? Dictate?
Who knows anymore. It's all been put in a Waring blender and the speed set to HIGH.

1,000 people and 1,000 opinions.
Not very scientific.
If that's the goal of it all.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/04/21 01:07 PM

^^^^^ You mean individual liberty?
That's getting harder and harder and harder to "sell" in this nation of go along to get along, do what you're told, and my way or the highway.

I'm not at all opposed to community mind you. I profess to the most blessed community ever conceived.
It's not of this earth or even this marvelous nation, founded "against tyranny" on behalf of the individual, who more and more is a voice crying in the wilderness of America.
Perhaps that why tensions are a bit higher than normal?
Leave me be is now, more than yesteryear, being called all sorts of adjectives by our earthly comrades.
I refuse to stand with their cult wink because their leader is evil.

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/04/21 05:11 PM

98% of people infected with the virus survived it.
If foolish governors hadn't sent infected patients into nursing homes, that number would be even less.
There have been several doctors on TV that said they aren't certain how long the vaccine will be effective.
Saw a doctor this morning who said the regular flu shot may help lessen the severity of the virus.
Several scientists have said the effectiveness of the vaccine against the mutated strain should be effective, but time will tell.

Have seen and read about doctors in other countries who have successfully treated and cured covid patients using hydroxychloroquine. Yet in this country they say it's not an effective treatment against the virus, but remdesivir is which is much more expensive. If that's true, should someone place their faith in people who can't be trusted? It's all about the money.

One question I have for those who have had the shot would be: If you've had the vaccine and are so convinced it's the best thing since sliced bread and will keep you protected from the virus, why are you so concerned about those who don't get the shot?

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/04/21 05:22 PM

Don't know if this has been mentioned yet as I haven't read through the entire post but my wife had a Dr's appt this morning. Her Dr. said if she is thinking of getting the vax shots, to get the antibodies test first because if you've had the virus and get the shots, the side affects are worse and more likely to cause problems.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/04/21 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by bleeohio
Don't know if this has been mentioned yet as I haven't read through the entire post but my wife had a Dr's appt this morning. Her Dr. said if she is thinking of getting the vax shots, to get the antibodies test first because if you've had the virus and get the shots, the side affects are worse and more likely to cause problems.

That is true. Heard that on tv and know of a person whose wife had the virus. She got violently sick from getting the vaccine several months later. She was sick for about a week. He said he thought he might lose her the first couple days she was so sick. But, she is OK now, he said.

Interestingly, though the wife caught the virus, the husband never did. Ever hear of that? I know of a couple of cases like that. Why does that happen? Something in the spouse's chemical make up? It seems like poison ivy. Some people are real susceptible to it, while others are practically immune.

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/04/21 05:34 PM

It is interesting how some get it and some don't. Three coworkers that I spend a lot of time with got it and I didn't - at least that I know of.
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/04/21 05:35 PM

There is no immunity to this virus according to the phone call I had with my health department. Then again every state may be different. I’m “immune” for possibly 90 days then its game on again. I’ll test positive for up to 30 days from the first positive test. And vaccines don’t provide immunity either.

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/04/21 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by Sprung & Rusty
People have died from it. Something like over 600 so far. Also this vaccine is not like the others you've taken. Something to do with RNA. It could cause your kids to become sterile just in case you someday want grandchildren. No way for this guy.

I don't know about this vaccine and sterilization. However, Bill Gates has been involved in vaccinating people on the Dark Continent with a mix that causes a percentage of sterilization. He is a part of a group that has been pushing population reductions using deceptions and vaccines to do so.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/04/21 10:32 PM

No
Posted By: charles

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/04/21 10:37 PM

To those who object to the vaccine and masks, what is something you do to protect yourself and your loved ones from the contagious virus?

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/04/21 10:44 PM

I know this is going to be a waste of typing but I’m gonna do it anyway.

Just spent 2 weeks in a house with 6 people, 2 of which had covid. Minor symptoms for 3 days, but they kept to the upstairs for the most part. They did venture down and walk through just to get out and get some fresh air numerous times in the 2 weeks. No masks and no vaccines or even treatment for that matter. Nobody else got infected and everyone is back to work and their normal schedule.

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/04/21 11:09 PM

Originally Posted by charles
To those who object to the vaccine and masks, what is something you do to protect yourself and your loved ones from the contagious virus?

I don't object to vaccines or masks. I object to others dictating how I handle my medical decisions and how I handle my families safety. If you believe your vaccine/mask works, you shouldn't be worried about my health status/personal choices.
Posted By: Brian Mongeau

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/04/21 11:15 PM

Scheduled first shot for Saturday. I figure take a chance of getting a laboratory developed virus, or take a laboratory developed vaccine. At least one of them is an attempt to save lives, the other IMHO was designed to kill people and ruin economies.
Posted By: waggler

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/05/21 12:44 AM

^^^^^^
So he's basically saying we need to where masks forever? He wishes so. The medical/pharmaceutical industry are going to try to ride this gravy train as long as they can.

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/05/21 12:52 AM

I wash my hands a lot and try to keep some distance from people. I can't protect everyone else. That's up to them.

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/05/21 12:55 AM

The rules are just that; rules.
Rhyme or reason? More rhyme perhaps as many try to err on the side of "just in case."

Interestingly we have a homeless woman who has arrived at our DTS library and I'm not sure where from, other than the local area around campus here in downtown Dallas is a crossroads of new townhouses meets the not so marvelous neighborhood. Anyway, I attempted to talk with her, but her mental state doesn't seem to allow it. Although today she had books all over a table in library and was penning something of great length with huge theology books all around her. I took a double-triple take, as did everyone coming and going. Interesting and kinda cool. Had me smiling then as it does now.

As far as Covid, we're required to mask up on campus, and that's fine. No one seems to dare "require" her to wear one based on the Dallas city ordinance, not even campus police, which I find intriguing. I don't care, and that doesn't matter at all, but the homeless here don't wear masks, and they have not had vaccinations, and I wonder how many are suffering as a result?

The things that matter don't seem to matter much right now and the things that don't really matter seem to matter much.
Kinda backwards.

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: beezmador

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/05/21 12:58 AM

Originally Posted by newtoga
If I have to get it to go fishing in Canada I will.

Yup - that's why I'm getting it when I can
Posted By: Sledgehammer

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/05/21 03:58 AM

I heard wearing a double butt mask is a sure bet to prevent covid.
Posted By: coonman220

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/05/21 04:03 AM

Sounds like around here that not all but most ppl well be wait many months to get a shot even if want it bad, at the auto shop the other day, I told him I don't know anyone had it, he say he an family had it an I likely as many others had it an didn't know it, say he lost his sense taste, I don't rember that, wipe doors an commonly touch surfaces at a pt job with virex seem like such a joke an waste time as so used to an sick do it , a joke an waste time , especially after all this time an cold weather , one good thing can say on mask is no cold much yet
Posted By: walleye101

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/05/21 01:54 PM

Oh bowhunter, the use of FACTS is so yesterday. Nowdays we just reimagine stuff to be like we want it.
Posted By: Woodsloafer72

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/05/21 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by waggler
^^^^^^
So he's basically saying we need to where masks forever? He wishes so. The medical/pharmaceutical industry are going to try to ride this gravy train as long as they can.

That's what Minnesota is going for Mask legislation
Posted By: 3togo

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/06/21 04:39 PM

The science is good on how it was developed. No it is not a vaccine. Doesn't work like one.

But I would encourage everyone to go on YouTube, look for The New American channel, and find the interview with Dr. Lee Merrit. I tried to link it to a friend of mine this morning. I use gmail, he doesn't. He has never had a problem opening anything I have previously sent to him. This time Google wanted him to sign into his account first. Hmm.
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/06/21 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by Archeryguy
Haven't been near the grand kids in 10 months and that has been the hardest part.
Everyone makes their own decisions.

I don't know who's decision that was, yours or their parents, but that is crazy.

I'm 62 and healthy. I see my kids and my grand kids and at least once a week and I don't know of anything or anyone that would stop me.

No one in my extended family has been sick with more than the sniffles since this entire debacle was declared.

Imagine a disease so deadly you have to be told you have it.

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/06/21 05:21 PM

I'm 68, wife is 68. One of my closest friends is a doctor. He feels the science is good. He got his and suggested we do too. Good enough for me. Got the first dose yesterday. Arm is a little sore, no big deal. Haven't been near the grand kids in 10 months and that has been the hardest part.
Everyone makes their own decisions.

Why would you not see your grandkids?

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/06/21 05:35 PM

Dang.We see your grandkids all the time.

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/06/21 05:41 PM

For the first time in the history of the FDA they developed and approved a vaccine in less than a year.

Wonder why in 40 years there is still no aids vaccine?

Will this new wonder drug prevent another corona virus, the common cold?

Your braver than me if you want to be a guinea pig. I think anybody taking it should be compensated by the drug company for being a test subject like is done with every other new vaccine.
Posted By: walleye101

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/06/21 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by Woodsloafer72
Originally Posted by waggler
^^^^^^

That's what Minnesota is going for Mask legislation

It's been interesting watching this social experiment regarding the use of face masks.
At first masks were not recommended at all.
Then it certainly wouldn't hurt to wear one, it might provide some protection from this deadly virus (personal choice).
Then it became all about protecting others, the old, the young, your neighbors (shame on you if you don't).
Then everyone deemed important, TV reporters, bureaucrats, heath care professionals, began wearing them when speaking to us, as though it could be passed through our TV sets. (this must really be serious)
Then masked people began to show up in TV shows, and commercials selling us paint, lumber and lawn furniture (attempting to normalize mask wearing).
Public service announcements rode the urgent "protect others" and "were are all in this together" mantra for the longest time (yet some still did not comply)
So a recent advertisement I've been hearing uses a real folksy, Euell Gibbons type spokesman, to appeal to us backwoods hicks that they presume make up the last of the resistence (imagine the brainstorming session when they came up with this one)
I guess legislation that mandates compliance or else is the next step in the progression.

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/06/21 06:08 PM

near as I can tell the government is about to make me an outlaw from several different directions.
Posted By: Archeryguy

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/06/21 07:22 PM

At the risk of being attacked by members here I only ask you do a google search about what is going on in nursing homes since they started wide spread vaccinations. The drop had been nothing short of dramatic. I know, you'll call it fake news but the reality is the vaccine is starting to save countless vulnerable people from severe illness and death.

From the WSJ which is a pretty conservative and reliable publication:

"Looking at 797 nursing homes that conducted their first vaccine clinics between Dec. 18 and Dec. 27, the analysis found a 48% drop in new resident cases three weeks later. Meantime, there was a 21% decline over the same period in about 1,700 homes in the same counties that hadn’t yet started vaccinating."

I hear a lot of people talking about Covid-19 being a hoax perpetuated on us by the government or some other unknown entity. It's amazing how they got all 195 countries on the planet to go along with this hoax. Heck, most countries can't agree that 2 + 2 = 4

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/06/21 07:32 PM

At the risk of being attacked by members here I only ask you do a google search about what is going on in nursing homes since they started wide spread vaccinations. The drop had been nothing short of dramatic. I know, you'll call it fake news but the reality is the vaccine is starting to save countless vulnerable people from severe illness and death.

"Looking at 797 nursing homes that conducted their first vaccine clinics between Dec. 18 and Dec. 27, the analysis found a 48% drop in new resident cases three weeks later. Meantime, there was a 21% decline over the same period in about 1,700 homes in the same counties that hadn’t yet started vaccinating."

Guess you havent heard some of the nursing home nurses that are saying they are seeing more deaths since their residents got vaccinated? Numbers are going down because Biden is in office. Read about the AstraZeneca vaccine. France is refusing to give it to anyone over 65 because it wasnt tested in that age group, even though other European countries are saying its safe. The same thing could be said for Pfizer and Moderna.

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/06/21 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by yukon254

Guess you havent heard some of the nursing home nurses that are saying they are seeing more deaths since their residents got vaccinated? Numbers are going down because Biden is in office. Read about the AstraZeneca vaccine. France is refusing to give it to anyone over 65 because it wasnt tested in that age group, even though other European countries are saying its safe. The same thing could be said for Pfizer and Moderna.

Fake news.... Show me the source of that information, please.
Posted By: Moosetrot

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/06/21 07:42 PM

I go for my first one at 3:45 on Monday.

Moosetrot

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/06/21 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by Moosetrot
I go for my first one at 3:45 on Monday.

Moosetrot

Flirt with the nurse and she'll go easy on that needle. lol
Posted By: Moosetrot

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/06/21 08:08 PM

I plan on it. grin

Moosetrot

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/06/21 08:22 PM

I just plan to be like Bigfoot never to be seen until this BS is over! lol
Posted By: teepee2

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/06/21 11:45 PM

Got mine yesterday. Already starting to grow a third arm. WOOP PEE I'll be able to slap in a dirt hole in half the time. laugh
Posted By: MTHunter

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/07/21 12:48 AM

Interesting article!

https://covid.us.org/2020/12/11/what-to-take-if-you-have-covid-19/
Posted By: steeltraps

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/07/21 01:05 AM

What do you do if you get Covid 19? Go sneeze on a Democrat ! LOL!

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/07/21 01:05 AM

Originally Posted by MTHunter

Good info. Glad to see ivermectin on the list.

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/07/21 12:16 PM

So if 400 nursing home residents die each week from non-covid related reasons, 13 dying after a covid vaccination does not appear to be an anomaly at all. Obviously those 13 would have died whether they received the jab or not. Just a statically average death count. If those 13 had taken aspirin and died that week would you blame the aspirin?

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/07/21 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by teepee2
Got mine yesterday. Already starting to grow a third arm. WOOP PEE I'll be able to slap in a dirt hole in half the time. laugh

You mean a third of the time. See, that vaccine has already started messing you up. Prayers.

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/07/21 12:43 PM

Saw my doctor this week for routine check in and he and I chatted about the industry he's still in and I was a part of for three decades. He (and I) would hope for more clarity based on science that is more than the many case study reports now being promoted as scientific fact. Case studies are simply reporting what the researcher(s) "observed." It is the weakest science because it has the highest chance of observer bias. Doc and I agreed it's difficult to get a randomized (folks are randomly selected to either receive or not receive a drug), double blind (both giver and research participant don't know if they are giving or getting real stuff vs. placebo), placebo controlled (they use a placebo in one group of patients and other group gets the real stuff)....

because right now it's deemed not feasible and lacking in compassion to "not" give C-vaccine to someone. So their won't be RDBPC trials to review. Just case studies.
So we have no robust data for these medical officials to look at. These folks are smarter than the average Joe and they can figure stuff out pretty well, but right now, docs are really not much different than the average Joe. Most are employees. Most have bosses. Most like their job. So they, like average Joe, go along to get along.

So our prayers will continue for God's Will be done.
Cause man is flying by the seat of his britches in this situation and we could use some guidance amidst all of it.

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: Ridge Runner1960

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/07/21 01:23 PM

Well think about it. They have had the flue vaccine for 70 years, been perfecting it along the way, it is 46% effective, if they can't get a successful vaccine for the flue virus in 70 years, do you actually believe that they can get a 94% effective vaccine for the covid 19 (which BTW is a flue virus with an added protein) in 7 months? Fauci owns the patent on the protein that was added to create the covid 19, he funded the wuhan lab with millions of his own money after Obama abandoned the project.
Why would you shut down a whole country, effectively assassinate the best economy in the country's history for a virus that has a 98.4% survivability rate? there are underlying reasons that not sure we know but they are not good!

Did you know that the total death rate in the US for 2020 was actually less than 2017, 2018, and 2019. the information our government is pushing does not pass the smell test, no vaccine for me!

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/07/21 01:54 PM

Well, I just searched for the Youtube video with Dr Lee Merritt concerning Covid and what to do to protect yourself. The video was first shown on The New American Youtube channel YESTERDAY! The channel is saying that Youtube has taken it off line and given the channel a one week warning.

If anyone thinks free speech isn't being assaulted in the US your only kidding yourself.

Don't say Covid, China, Fauci, or anything else or you'll get flagged.

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/07/21 02:27 PM

If you recall 3 days after the vaccine was announced, they found another mutation of the virus, then another a much more contagious form, 2 days after they swore Biden in, the FDA quietly loosened restrictions on Hydroxychloriquine. then they changed the cycle rate of the testing which was giving in excess of 80% false positives. now with 8 million vaccinated, the active cases are down 40%, You are being played!

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/07/21 02:35 PM

look up the bill and Melinda gates foundation at the us patent office, see how many patents they own for vaccines? think its around 20, also research the gates vaccines in I think Turkey or India, hundreds of children crippled by bills vaccines. his profit/investment return he claimed is 20/1 in an interview I saw him make. They are getting rich using people as guinea pigs.

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/07/21 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by 3togo
Well, I just searched for the Youtube video with Dr Lee Merritt concerning Covid and what to do to protect yourself. The video was first shown on The New American Youtube channel YESTERDAY! The channel is saying that Youtube has taken it off line and given the channel a one week warning.

If anyone thinks free speech isn't being assaulted in the US your only kidding yourself.

Don't say Covid, China, Fauci, or anything else or you'll get flagged.

https://drleemerritt.com

She will show you FACTS about masks. She will show you the labels and the warnings. She discusses N95 masks.

Just watch it for goodness sake so you can get another view and have a better, more well rounded, opinion.

That is the best explanation I've seen yet.

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/07/21 03:56 PM

https://thetruedefender.com/explosi...b-scientist-c19-is-fake-wake-up-america/

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 02/07/21 05:29 PM

Let's clarify

It's not considered a vaccine, even if that's the terminology being used on TV.

Any good medical person can explain it to you.

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 03/12/21 12:12 AM

I'm still choosing not to get the vaccine.

And I think its BS they're talking about not allowing unvaccinated people to travel and go into certain retail stores
Posted By: ksp107

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 03/12/21 02:48 PM

Tried to open that, says file not found....
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 03/12/21 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by cathryn

And I think its BS they're talking about not allowing unvaccinated people to travel and go into certain retail stores

But un vaccinated un tested Illegals can waltz into our country and they get a bus ticket to anywhere they want to go. mad

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 03/12/21 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by upstateNY
Originally Posted by cathryn

But un vaccinated un tested Illegals can waltz into our country and they get a bus ticket to anywhere they want to go. mad

Dont forget the stimulus checks and free health care...
Posted By: Redknot

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 03/12/21 03:42 PM

I'd like to travel outside the US again, and likely the vaccine will be a requirement, so yes as soon as I am eligible...

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 03/12/21 03:44 PM

I got the J&J shot on Wednesday it hurt the first 2 days not seeing any angels yet.

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 03/12/21 03:45 PM

Charlie
Try living, and getting out and enjoying life. It's not going to wait on you.
Posted By: james dymond

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 03/12/21 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
Originally Posted by teepee2

You mean a third of the time. See, that vaccine has already started messing you up. Prayers.

I think that would be two thirds of the time.
Posted By: patrapperbuster

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 03/12/21 07:48 PM

To all out there, just use normal common sense as you would for the common yearly flu. It's that simple
Posted By: Redknot

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 03/12/21 08:06 PM

I think that would be two thirds of the time.

Be nice, he may still be fevered!
Posted By: patrapperbuster

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 03/12/21 08:34 PM

If God gave us a crystal ball I think it would say hold off taking shot for a while wink
Posted By: Bogmaster

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 03/12/21 09:44 PM

Got the first Moderna this morning. No problems-no soreness.
Tom
Posted By: Nittany Lion

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 03/12/21 10:18 PM

Got the first Moderna last week, no problems. My wife got her second shot today, she says her arm is a little stiff.
Posted By: DiggerDale

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 03/12/21 11:10 PM

Does getting the shot and then dying within a certain time void a life insurance policy?
Posted By: justjosh

Re: Covid vaccicine.. To get ot not to get - 03/12/21 11:21 PM

No it does not. My mother passed away 3 days after her 1st shot and insurance never asked about it
© 2024 Trapperman Forums