Posted By: corky

Bill Gates divorcing - 05/03/21 09:47 PM

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/bill-and-melinda-gates-splitting
Posted By: warrior

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/03/21 10:00 PM

Hope she breaks it off in him.
Posted By: Nittany Lion

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/03/21 10:00 PM

I hope she takes him to the cleaners for her settlement.
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/03/21 10:01 PM

She will be taken well care of, but in the end she knows who and what he really is, IMO.
Posted By: Boco

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/03/21 10:08 PM

She'll have no trouble finding a new man.

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/03/21 10:27 PM

On the other hand he has the money to hire a good hitman.
Posted By: Vinke

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/03/21 10:53 PM

I'd marry him for the money
Posted By: Owen156

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/03/21 11:00 PM

I hope that lunatic moves to Mars.

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/03/21 11:02 PM

Originally Posted by Owen156
I hope that lunatic moves to Mars.

He will with Eli

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/03/21 11:04 PM

I can see it now
Snoop Doggs new video.

Rich girls go wild on Mars.
Or the real space xxx
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/03/21 11:17 PM

My guess is he had some very unusual requests.
Posted By: grampy

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/03/21 11:39 PM

My uneducated guess would be she couldn't handle his eccentric ideas anymore. He is probably even more goofy when not in public.
Posted By: bblwi

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/04/21 12:03 AM

Evidently the "climate" in their personal lives has gone through some hot and cold years! Or is that just "weather because it is only one couple? The fee(s) for helping negotiate and settle that issue probably will be a sizable sum.

Bryce
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/04/21 12:15 AM

Why do any of you care enough to root for Melinda Gates in the divorce?
Posted By: Pest's Dad

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/04/21 12:23 AM

Wow! That's gotta be the Settlement of the Century, coming right up!
Posted By: WyFurHarvesters

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/04/21 12:26 AM

Waiting for Trumps mistress to dump him that will be the divorce of the century.
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/04/21 12:27 AM

I hope she get her settlement in Nickels.
Posted By: turkn8rtrapper

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/04/21 12:30 AM

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Hopefully she has the goods on him ( can anyone say Jarred from subway) and he disappears into a hole somewhere never to be seen or heard from again.
Posted By: Hornytoad1

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/04/21 12:44 AM

I bet she dies of Covid. grin
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/04/21 12:48 AM

Shouldn't celebrate or be happy about the divorce of anyone. They have 3 kids and probably some grandchildren too. Even if they're rotten people.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/04/21 12:55 AM

She can have her cake and eat it too. Get rid of the fruit loop and still have the money.
Posted By: beartooth trapr

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/04/21 12:59 AM

Originally Posted by warrior
Hope she breaks it off in him.

Too funny laugh
Posted By: uglyduck

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/04/21 01:23 AM

Originally Posted by turkn8rtrapper
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Hopefully she has the goods on him ( can anyone say Jarred from subway) and he disappears into a hole somewhere never to be seen or heard from again.
2X
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/04/21 01:25 AM

Peeze on the pair of em.

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/04/21 01:35 AM

Originally Posted by loosegoose
Shouldn't celebrate or be happy about the divorce of anyone. They have 3 kids and probably some grandchildren too. Even if they're rotten people.

Rotten People?????

They are probably the biggest philanthropists on the planet.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/04/21 01:36 AM

Now you went and done it Boco.
Now you went and done it good.

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/04/21 01:45 AM

Originally Posted by Boco

Rotten People?????

HHHahahaaa ,,,I love it when you say words you don't know the meaning of.CRACKS me up.BOZO grin

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/04/21 01:47 AM

Yea you're so intelligent,lol.

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/04/21 01:48 AM

Yea you're so intelligent,lol.

That is correct !! grin Hows them FREE Canada land citizens doing in confinement when they come back into Freedom land,,,BOZO From what I have seen their not too happy.Maybe you should go visit them or write them a nice letter.Dont look like their even feeding them good,,,so the least you could do is bring them a nice platter of curried beaver scrapings. PAKISTANADA

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/04/21 01:49 AM

Rotten People?????

They do give away a lot of money to causes they deem worthy. People may not agree with their politics or causes but let's give credit where due.

Just because someone is a lefty or eccentric doesn't mean you should wish them misfortune.

Or are the negative comments because of the 5G Covid nonsense? Some of you guys have exceeded your conspiracy theory quotas so I hope not.
Posted By: SE.Current

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/04/21 01:53 AM

Manlinda finally found out about all Billy’s trips to Epstein’s island.

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/04/21 01:56 AM

Originally Posted by SE.Current
Manlinda finally found out about all Billy’s trips to Epstein’s island.

OH MY,,say it aint so !! grin
Posted By: amspoker

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/04/21 01:58 AM

Rotten People?????

That sure was generous of them to take more money than they needed to only give it all away.
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/04/21 02:00 AM

When Gates started to give his fortune away he was worth 53 billion, 10 years later he was worth 115 billion. Like many wealthy people he's cooking the books to advance his interests. Not saying he doesn't give money away and do some good but he's no saint.
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/04/21 02:01 AM

She's a witch, literally, and he's probably a warlock or at least a monarch kid. Very rich and powerful people but pathetic people in the end. No matter how rich and powerful you are, you still take a last breath, no matter how much adrenchrome you get pumped into you...
Posted By: bfflobo

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/04/21 02:10 AM

I think it is a scam to protect some wealth when he.gets sent to Gitmo.

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/04/21 02:27 AM

Originally Posted by NonPCfed
She's a witch, literally, and he's probably a warlock or at least a monarch kid. Very rich and powerful people but pathetic people in the end. No matter how rich and powerful you are, you still take a last breath, no matter how much adrenchrome you get pumped into you...

I figured the QAnon nuts would eventually come out.

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/04/21 02:40 AM

I've never listened to "Q Anon" but there are other sources. Keep believing they are great philanthropists doing all they do with no strings attached.

P.S. Do you really believe in "Molon Labe" or is that just your beard on here...?

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/04/21 02:43 AM

Originally Posted by NonPCfed

I've never listened to "Q Anon" but there are other sources. Keep believing they are great philanthropists doing all they do with no strings attached.

P.S. Do you really believe in "Molon Labe" or is that just your beard on here...?

Indeed. I do.

Whether Q told you or not, you're pushing the same nonsense.

And go ahead and post one of your sources.

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/04/21 02:47 AM

They are huddled up trying to figure out just how to come and take it Blaine C.
Liberals never cease. Tiss their nature to take and give.
Posted By: D.T.

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/04/21 02:48 AM

Ya. Its crazy how someone could think the Gates would want to vaccinate the world and track them, block out the sun, gmo food the world, have ties to killing millions of babies from “reckless breeders” and predict the pandemic with event 201 and the spars pandemic 2025-2028. What idiots! Like Boco said, hes is one of the world most notable philanthropists. I hope he can vac/track me soon and block out my sun. Those tinfoil hat wearing morons wont know what to do! Wishing both Bill and Melinda the best in this troubling time
Posted By: SJA

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/04/21 02:51 AM

Why is anyone surprised? . . . there are two main things that will separate a married couple, or any couple for that matter, . . . sex and finances. . . you pick one. grin

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/04/21 02:54 AM

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/04/21 02:54 AM

Originally Posted by Mark June

I simply said (1) don't wish misfortune on others, (2) the Gates give away a lot of money, and (3) QAnon conspiracy (whether from Q or not) theories are nutty. I'll add to number 3, people that buy that crap are plain stupid.

I don't care one bit about the darn Gates or their divorce! FYI.

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/04/21 03:04 AM

I say;
1) check
2) check
3) check

(skipping stupid part)

And the last part;
check.

I concur with counsel your honor.
grin
Posted By: D.T.

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/04/21 03:05 AM

Ya those conspiracy theorists are idiots. Oral polio vaccines giving people polio. Come on’ mannn .. and stratospheric controlled perturbation. Whatt.. put your tinfoil back on. No ones gonna take my vaccine but me.... and then track me eventually with facial recognition

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/04/21 03:06 AM

3, people that buy that crap are plain stupid.

cry cry cry

We'll know in the end, won't we counselor...

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/04/21 03:39 AM

Originally Posted by D.T.
Ya those conspiracy theorists are idiots. Oral polio vaccines giving people polio. Come on’ mannn .. and stratospheric controlled perturbation. Whatt.. put your tinfoil back on. No ones gonna take my vaccine but me.... and then track me eventually with facial recognition

The best one was when they filmed the moon landing in Sudbury,and some people believed they actually landed on the moon,lol.
Posted By: SE.Current

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/04/21 05:07 AM

If Gates donates to a trappers association than I’ll eat crow but not all the millions going to universities to teach pollution, that doesn’t sit well with me. Our country would’ve been better off if the education system didn’t herd students into liberal colleges. Good luck finding someone from ages 18-32 that can swing a hammer or use a shovel (that’s not aimed at a store window during a peaceful protest)
Posted By: corky

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/04/21 12:03 PM

Who gets the land?

"Bill Gates now owns the most farmland of anyone in the United States, according to a recent report from The Land Report. The outlet reported this week that Gates, 65, owns 268,984 acres of land combined across 19 states."
Posted By: ol' dad

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/04/21 12:48 PM

I wonder what my bank would say If I brought that cash rent payment in to deposit. Lol

Ol dad
Posted By: white17

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/04/21 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by Blaine County
Originally Posted by Mark June

I simply said (1) don't wish misfortune on others, (2) the Gates give away a lot of money, and (3) QAnon conspiracy (whether from Q or not) theories are nutty. I'll add to number 3, people that buy that crap are plain stupid.

I don't care one bit about the darn Gates or their divorce! FYI.

X3

They've probably helped more people worldwide than all of us combined
Posted By: WyFurHarvesters

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/04/21 02:23 PM

Right on White not many folks with money helping out humanity.
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/04/21 02:54 PM

You guys need to get out more, fund raisers to help out are a way of life here. Maybe there are more generous people in the midwest.

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/04/21 03:02 PM

True charity is not given from your excess. The story of the window's mite comes to mind.
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/04/21 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by J Staton
True charity is not given from your excess. The story of the window's mite comes to mind.

^^This^^....It's not giving for him, it's gaining....Gaining accolades, notoriety, and perceived legitimacy to guinea pig the masses, IMO.

Posted By: bfflobo

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/04/21 06:53 PM

I don't trust him. His father started Planned Parenthood. He is involved in the China virus along with the good doctor Fauci and wants to control the worlds population. How about this shooting crap up into the atmosphere to bloke the sun?
My guess this divorce is just a way to move and secure money before litigation. I'm generally not a conspiracist, but things just don't add up to me in these troubled and crooked times.

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/04/21 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by bfflobo
I don't trust him. His father started Planned Parenthood. He is involved in the China virus along with the good doctor Fauci and wants to control the worlds population. How about this shooting crap up into the atmosphere to bloke the sun?
My guess this divorce is just a way to move and secure money before litigation. I'm generally not a conspiracist, but things just don't add up to me in these troubled and crooked times.

Not Quite. Planned Parenthood was started in 1916.........9 years before Gates SR. was even born.

He did serve on the Seattle PP chapter's board of directors for 6 years
Posted By: GritGuy

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/04/21 07:23 PM

They are going to divorce, however they are still going to work together and be together is what I read, means they are divesting their monies into separate areas for protection.

Knowing or have been counseled that problems may in fact be arising due to his continued incessant population control talks, sun blocking schemes and now his being involved with the new champ on the block, Covid !

It's a wise decision for them to make with their investment's and funds, though I would venture a guess that it will not be an easy thing to settle once everything gets into the court room, even if they agree before doing so, once people with such large funds have such opened up for others to investigate rarely does it end, it just continues to litigate !!

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/04/21 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by D.T.
Ya. Its crazy how someone could think the Gates would want to vaccinate the world and track them, block out the sun, gmo food the world, have ties to killing millions of babies from “reckless breeders” and predict the pandemic with event 201 and the spars pandemic 2025-2028. What idiots! Like Boco said, hes is one of the world most notable philanthropists. I hope he can vac/track me soon and block out my sun. Those tinfoil hat wearing morons wont know what to do! Wishing both Bill and Melinda the best in this troubling time

Dude, relax a little.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/04/21 09:16 PM

my son asked me why would she divorce him now if they have been together 27years.

Well just because you think they are both really old kids have a hard time with an age that is almost 3 times theirs.
He is 65 and she is 56 , she likely has 25-30 years more of life , and she realizes he has gone nuts pontificating about fake meat and inventing the next plandemic.

maybe she wants to eat steak and enjoy life

we send people away for less time than 25-30 years for murder , also don't think she needs to take his billions , it is the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation the largest philanthropist organization in the world , if she was a founder it is part hers and she could easily be drawing a salary from the foundation for helping to run it not for profit doesn't mean unpaid , the Director of the Red cross makes 600K a year 200K more than POTUS

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/04/21 09:26 PM

If they have offspring-their kids will p--- away their fortune for them,wasted life worrying about money.
Old Bill should give it all away and move to North Sentinel island.
Posted By: Clark

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/04/21 10:38 PM

If they have offspring-their kids will p--- away their fortune for them,wasted life worrying about money.
Old Bill should give it all away and move to North Sentinel island.

No the won’t. Gates has been quite public that his children will each inherit $10 million. He has also designed the Foundation so that it will spend it’s last dollar 20 years after the last surviving (Bill or Melinda) pass away.

It’s rather amazing how many people on here wish them the worst of luck. You can disagree with his politics or motives but to wish them poorly is just plain mean. No two ways about it, most people are mean and uncaring. Many on here have proved that.
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/04/21 10:49 PM

I just hope Rodgers stays with the Pack.

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/04/21 10:59 PM

Clark, anybody who proposes human population control, whether a trapper or a billionaire, doesn't play on the same team is me. Threaten my life or the life of my offspring for your "human management program" and I'm not going to think to highly of you.

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/05/21 11:39 AM

You could also fact check that claim. It’s quite easy:

https://www.reuters.com/article/fac...ntaken-out-of-contextagain-idUSL1N2MF1L8

Exactly like the liberal media, many on here prefer to interpret things their own way instead of looking into the issue and actually figuring out what is going on. Bias is a two-way street.
Posted By: finbar

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/05/21 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by Clark
You could also fact check that claim. It’s quite easy:

https://www.reuters.com/article/fac...ntaken-out-of-contextagain-idUSL1N2MF1L8

Exactly like the liberal media, many on here prefer to interpret things their own way instead of looking into the issue and actually figuring out what is going on. Bias is a two-way street.

Your "fact check" consists of a quote by Gates that supports what OP said and then opinion/commentary by a journalist trying to explain it away. He did in fact say that vaccines are a tool to control the population. The journalist says that is because decreasing mortality is associated with decrease in the population. This is not an intuitive idea but I would be open to it. I think it is more likely that Western culture with the breakdown the family and .the use of contraceptives and widespread availability of indecent media predict decreased reproduction. Regardless, it is obvious his agenda is population control (like his father who was a eugenicist and on board of Planned Parenthood) which many of think is unneeded and an abhorrent violation of individual human dignity.
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/05/21 12:12 PM

who is bill gates?
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/05/21 12:29 PM

Eyes are rolling from the goody two shoes comments on here...Wow
Posted By: Foxpaw

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/05/21 01:02 PM

Quail separate for safety but always roost together for safety.

Can't really figure what anyone is doing when they spend a life time figuring reasons for leaving your back door open so they can know your business at will.

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/05/21 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by finbar
Your "fact check" consists of a quote by Gates that supports what OP said and then opinion/commentary by a journalist trying to explain it away. He did in fact say that vaccines are a tool to control the population. The journalist says that is because decreasing mortality is associated with decrease in the population. This is not an intuitive idea but I would be open to it. I think it is more likely that Western culture with the breakdown the family and .the use of contraceptives and widespread availability of indecent media predict decreased reproduction. Regardless, it is obvious his agenda is population control (like his father who was a eugenicist and on board of Planned Parenthood) which many of think is unneeded and an abhorrent violation of individual human dignity.

Or I could believe some random dude (or dudette, who am I to say?) on the internet and their interpretation of what was said? Just give me a third-party response to the situation, preferably one that isn’t blatantly biased, and I’m open to your interpretation. Otherwise you are one person claiming to be correct. You could even watch/listen to the whole thing here.

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/05/21 09:56 PM

How did this turn into 4 pages?

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/05/21 10:02 PM

How did this turn into 4 pages?

Because obviously rich people have some sort of celebrity appeal or there's a reaction when they interject their wealth into other people's business. Why does the National Enquirer still get printed...?
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/05/21 10:10 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: bblwi

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/05/21 10:11 PM

She may want to donate her portion of the foundation to causes she wants to support more than maybe in the past. With all the time Bill spends travelling to and from countries, sites, learning centers etc. they may not have been together much for several years. From what I read years ago They had roughly 90 billion when they put about 30 billion in the foundation. Not surprising to me that with the growth of tech and computers that their wealth is now even greater than it was previously. Almost any of us with retirement investments or other investments have see very good growth the last couple decades.

Bryce
Posted By: CTRAPS

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/09/21 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by Rat Masterson
When Gates started to give his fortune away he was worth 53 billion, 10 years later he was worth 115 billion. Like many wealthy people he's cooking the books to advance his interests. Not saying he doesn't give money away and do some good but he's no saint.

This divorce and giving away their money is probably a way around ol' Sleepy Joe's plan to raise the tax rate on capitol gains.
Posted By: GROUSEWIT

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/09/21 03:35 PM

She's dumping his butt cause she knows what the fake shots (not a vaccine) r gonna do to most of the recipients at a later date (read population control). That is why she bought/rented an island and is gettin as far away from Bill!! She already got $2.5 B.

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/09/21 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by CTRAPS
Originally Posted by Rat Masterson

This divorce and giving away their money is probably a way around ol' Sleepy Joe's plan to raise the tax rate on capitol gains.

So you think Gates knew in 2010.........when he pledged to give his fortune away..........that Biden would raise capital gains taxes in 2021 ?

As long as he donates his wealth in the form of Microsoft shares, there is no capital gains tax. In fact he generates a tax write off for the charitable donation.

I don't see any way that divorce benefits him except perhaps, psychologically.

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/09/21 04:17 PM

There's gonna b a ranch for sale that Bill might be interested in? Zorro
Posted By: Canvasback2

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/09/21 04:40 PM

There was an article in the news yesterday, that said that Bill Gates spends a LONG WEEKEND once every year with his old Girlfriend at her house. How many Wives would put up with their Husband spending a long Weekend every year with his old Girlfriend ?

Possibly, Gates's Wife had enough of the old Girlfriend!

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/09/21 09:53 PM

In the news today-she found out about his friendship with Epstein!!!

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/09/21 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by Canvasback2
There was an article in the news yesterday, that said that Bill Gates spends a LONG WEEKEND once every year with his old Girlfriend at her house. How many Wives would put up with their Husband spending a long Weekend every year with his old Girlfriend ?

Possibly, Gates's Wife had enough of the old Girlfriend!

A simple look into his life, which he has been quite open about, would reveal that he spends one long weekend a year reading and thinking about different problems. I’m fairly certain he is alone for those weekends. Sounds like more internet myths made to stir up people who want to believe a certain agenda.

Re: Bill Gates divorcing - 05/10/21 01:20 AM

That's normal behavior too. whistle
© 2024 Trapperman Forums