Home

Covid poll

Posted By: jtg

Covid poll - 05/16/21 03:14 PM

Did Coronavirus come from a bat or did it come from a Whuhan lab leak?
Posted By: Posco

Re: Covid poll - 05/16/21 03:14 PM

Lab.
Posted By: Okie Farmer

Re: Covid poll - 05/16/21 03:22 PM

Impossible to directly transfer to a human and be contagious to other humans in one step.
Posted By: waggler

Re: Covid poll - 05/16/21 03:22 PM

Most likely neither.
Posted By: yukon254

Re: Covid poll - 05/16/21 03:27 PM

CCP released it on purpose.
Posted By: GritGuy

Re: Covid poll - 05/16/21 03:34 PM

Lab work, unsupervised !
Posted By: Donnie H

Re: Covid poll - 05/16/21 03:36 PM

Lab
Posted By: beaverpeeler

Re: Covid poll - 05/16/21 03:36 PM

Question above my pay grade.
Posted By: Foxpaw

Re: Covid poll - 05/16/21 04:25 PM

Melting permafrost and glaciers.
Posted By: charles

Re: Covid poll - 05/16/21 04:40 PM

Bats or animals.
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: Covid poll - 05/16/21 04:46 PM

mask manufactures
Posted By: CoonsBane

Re: Covid poll - 05/16/21 04:49 PM

A bat that escaped from the lab.
Posted By: Swamp Wolf

Re: Covid poll - 05/16/21 05:34 PM

Lab....

......it was likley developed using critters in a lab environment and the virus escaped into a human(s)....probably via a lab employee and took off around the world.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Covid poll - 05/16/21 05:45 PM

Lab
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Covid poll - 05/16/21 05:47 PM

This has got to be the best place to decide beings most of us have the exact same medical degree as Bill Gates. whistle
Posted By: Jtrapper

Re: Covid poll - 05/16/21 05:51 PM

Part of China's bio weapon's lab. Fauci paid to have the virus 'studied'. Wouldn't shock me if democrats paid to have it released to get Trump out of office, they tried every other tactic legal and illegal to remove him.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Covid poll - 05/16/21 05:55 PM

Every few years a new flu shows up and is bad for killing people. Then after a couple more years it isn't. This time politicians thought they could do something about it. Instead they just made really bad economic policy. This flu showed up the same way all the other flu showed up. VIA the natural world we live in that we don't have complete control of.
Posted By: WadeRyan

Re: Covid poll - 05/16/21 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
Every few years a new flu shows up and is bad for killing people. Then after a couple more years it isn't. This time politicians thought they could do something about it. Instead they just made really bad economic policy. This flu showed up the same way all the other flu showed up. VIA the natural world we live in that we don't have complete control of.

Lol when did Danny get his handle? I don't think he's grumpy at all just tells it like it is.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Covid poll - 05/16/21 06:19 PM

X2
Posted By: adam m

Re: Covid poll - 05/16/21 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by Jtrapper
Part of China's bio weapon's lab. Fauci paid to have the virus 'studied'. Wouldn't shock me if democrats paid to have it released to get Trump out of office, they tried every other tactic legal and illegal to remove him.

Bingo. Remember the timing of it being released? Trump was being impeached the first time, during which he was leading the polls, and the Bidens shady dealings with Ukraine and China were exposed. China released this bioweapon.

The Bidens, Fauci, WHO, Bill Gates and China all need to be held responsible
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: Covid poll - 05/16/21 06:31 PM

Dr. Fauci could clear this up. He is involved, investing in the lab in question it seems.

Re: Covid poll - 05/16/21 07:32 PM

- Four questions that everyone must ask ...
1 - Has censorship ever in all of history been practiced by the Righteous and honorable?
2 - Has censorship ever NOT been about hiding truth and facts?
3 - Has Tyrannical control of the people ever been done for the good of the people?
4 - Has coerced or forced medical experimentation ever NOT been done by those that are - Pure Evil? -
Posted By: Tailhunter

Re: Covid poll - 05/16/21 07:45 PM

Lab but the leak was intensional.
Posted By: trapper les

Re: Covid poll - 05/16/21 08:53 PM

Manmade, funded by Fauci with US dollars, and that was recently established publicly by Paul Rand.
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Covid poll - 05/16/21 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by Tailhunter

X2
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: Covid poll - 05/16/21 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by Grandpa Trapper

X2

What evidence do you have of this?
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Covid poll - 05/16/21 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by Grandpa Trapper

X2

The tariffs placed on the CCP by Trump administration combined with the cry for liberty in Hong Kong is also why I would have to agree with your statement.
Posted By: Pirogue

Re: Covid poll - 05/16/21 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by trapper les
Manmade, funded by Fauci with US dollars, and that was recently established publicly by Paul Rand.

Who ?
Posted By: white marlin

Re: Covid poll - 05/16/21 11:35 PM

Every few years a new flu shows up and is bad for killing people. Then after a couple more years it isn't. This time politicians thought they could do something about it.

actually, they saw an opportunity (the ONLY one they had!) to cheat a sitting President (with the best economic numbers on record) out of a second term.

and the media jumped on board
Posted By: Ridge Runner1960

Re: Covid poll - 05/16/21 11:39 PM

https://gemmaodoherty.com/investiga...z2-YlgMJB7KfJ4nm8GBeNkM2vqfgJvOSuoykO_bY
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: Covid poll - 05/17/21 02:50 AM

It is amazing to me that someone would criticize someone else for not getting a rushed, experimental "vaccine".
The vaccines are made in labs very similar to where bio-weapons are made, by very similar people.
Posted By: WyFurHarvesters

Re: Covid poll - 05/17/21 03:50 AM

This is a real scientific poll conducted with real science and polling accuracy, and Im sure the results when tallied will go viral all over the world as the new research data on covid. This is how this stuff gets started and creates all the bovine crap we hear that is news.
Posted By: James

Re: Covid poll - 05/17/21 05:27 AM

Bats or other animals.

Jim

Re: Covid poll - 05/17/21 09:44 AM

Well whatever it is and wherever it came from and whatever it'll be from this point on....
this genie is absolutely out of its bottle.

Where's Larry Hagman when we need him? He could always get Barbara Eden back in that bottle.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: Covid poll - 05/17/21 09:54 AM

There is no Genie back in the bottle. After it gets bad it gets better. People who have an immune system that can fight it off live, and the few that do not die. The natural world is cruel. Even diseases like the black plague of the middle ages, some people had immune systems that let them survive. Small pox, polio, all of them, effect different people differently.

What made this flu different was politicians and lies. Stories like bodies in reefer trailers cause morgues had no room. We are still being lied too.

At least no one I am aware of has been telepathically linked to ICloud after taking the latest version of the flu shot
Posted By: ack

Re: Covid poll - 05/17/21 10:30 AM

One report said that they have tried to expose bats with covid 19 with little to no success. It was developed by idiots combining different viruses from different sources to make a hybrid just so the chance of an "what if" happened.
Yes fauci's group funded that lab through a third party.
Guess who investigated that deal. Yep you guessed it. It was the head guy from the third party..

Oops, I mean nothing to see here move along now.

Ps. There are 20 labs doing like research here in the US.

Re: Covid poll - 05/17/21 10:35 AM

There is no Genie back in the bottle. After it gets bad it gets better. People who have an immune system that can fight it off live, and the few that do not die. The natural world is cruel. Even diseases like the black plague of the middle ages, some people had immune systems that let them survive. Small pox, polio, all of them, effect different people differently.

What made this flu different was politicians and lies. Stories like bodies in reefer trailers cause morgues had no room. We are still being lied too.

At least no one I am aware of has been telepathically linked to ICloud after taking the latest version of the flu shot

It might depend on one's definition of "better."
Posted By: Squash

Re: Covid poll - 05/17/21 10:37 AM

Lab in Wuhan. But if you think these political/pandemic shutdowns killed many people and screwed up the world economy, wait until the next virus escapes/released.

Re: Covid poll - 05/17/21 10:39 AM

I hope it's not flies. I really don't like flies all over everything.
At least you can eat locusts push comes to shove.

Re: Covid poll - 05/17/21 10:39 AM

it depends om what your definition of is is

Re: Covid poll - 05/17/21 11:43 AM

My definition would revolve around people putting themselves 2nd more often. We have much too much me, me, me 1st.
Oh and doubles and triples on the trap line, irrespective of the species.
Love me some doubles and triples!

Blessings Danny!
Mark
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Covid poll - 05/17/21 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by waggler
Most likely neither.

Or Both

Re: Covid poll - 05/17/21 11:52 AM

My personal best is 7. What does that have to do with whether covid19 is a natural virus mutation or manmade?
Posted By: Bob Jameson

Re: Covid poll - 05/17/21 11:54 AM

A planned event no doubt who ever and what ever created the virus. A mere tool for a specific purpose and effect.

Re: Covid poll - 05/17/21 11:56 AM

Bob IMO it was a natural occurrence blown completely out of proportion with deliberate lies making a bad situation worse. A never let a crisis go to waste thing.
Posted By: Bob Jameson

Re: Covid poll - 05/17/21 12:11 PM

To have such a wide spread effect over a short period of time I am more inclined to believe that there was a game plan from the start for broad distribution of the virus world wide, particularly targeting the U.S..Too many things worked to the advantage of the so called ruling class for it to have been for any other reason.

Re: Covid poll - 05/17/21 12:25 PM

My personal best is 7. What does that have to do with whether covid19 is a natural virus mutation or manmade?

I was injecting a bit of light air is all sir.
You may be pretty darned accurate on the particular adjective you used to describe the two nouns under your name on this here forum. whistle

Re: Covid poll - 05/17/21 12:43 PM

We must never again underestimate how effective Chinese propaganda and manipulation of our media is.

Originally Posted by Bob Jameson
A planned event no doubt who ever and what ever created the virus. A mere tool for a specific purpose and effect.
Posted By: MJM

Re: Covid poll - 05/17/21 01:52 PM

I saw that they are saying this pandemic will go on until March of 2025. Joe is going to give out money until then due to the crises. I don't think there ever was a pandemic. If you never heard of it on the radio or TV would you have ever know it existed? It was created in a lab and released to regain control of the country. If you think this was a pandemic, you have lived a sheltered life.
Posted By: Boco

Re: Covid poll - 05/17/21 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by jtg
Did Coronavirus come from a bat or did it come from a Whuhan lab leak?

Neither-it came from the Lord Humongous.
Posted By: Dean Mitchell

Re: Covid poll - 05/17/21 02:04 PM

My opinion C.B.R. warfare!
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Covid poll - 05/17/21 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by Bob Jameson
To have such a wide spread effect over a short period of time I am more inclined to believe that there was a game plan from the start for broad distribution of the virus world wide, particularly targeting the U.S..Too many things worked to the advantage of the so called ruling class for it to have been for any other reason.

Agree
© 2024 Trapperman Forums