Home

China Flu originated in a lab

Posted By: warrior

China Flu originated in a lab - 05/26/21 09:28 PM

Trump speculates, Fauci vehemently denies.

Trump gone, Fauci unsure on origin.

All evidence gathered by State Department points to lab funded by US dollars, Fauci implicated. Biden shuts it down.

Does it even matter?
Posted By: Jtrapper

Re: China Flu originated in a lab - 05/26/21 09:34 PM

Duh Really?

And mask worked also!
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: China Flu originated in a lab - 05/26/21 09:44 PM

Had to work at a Dr’s house today and got out of my van and reluctantly put a mask on (company rules) and she said, “You can ditch the mask if you want. It’s about as good as a 3 strand barbed wire fence trying to keep rabbits out.” I laughed out loud on that one!! She went on to say the “vaccinated” people are the problem with the virus now and their immune systems are now compromised. She gave a scientific explanation for it as well, but don’t ask me to repeat it. Also said it’s NOT a vaccine, it’s an experimental shot that they have no clue about. Needless to say I enjoyed my time working at her house. And NO she didn’t get the shot and wouldn’t get the shot and encourages anyone she meets not to get the shot. She also stated she knew of no one that actually died from Covid, but plenty that died with it.
Posted By: GritGuy

Re: China Flu originated in a lab - 05/26/21 09:59 PM

As the world turns in Democrats eyes !! It's amazing that these people can be so brazen to think that shutting down any more news about Fauci and his waffling is going to make it go away !!

Any one with any sense at all knew all along he was behind it as soon as his future statement about Trump going to have a epidemic in his term came to light !!

Expect him to become very scarce now with any type of talk concerning the Covid !!
Posted By: nt2

Re: China Flu originated in a lab - 05/26/21 10:07 PM

I think he is doing college graduations and speaking on other topics he is an expert on.
Posted By: charles

Re: China Flu originated in a lab - 05/27/21 12:15 AM

And what if it did escape from a lab. Anybody getting a free pass? Any dead people coming back. Will the economy get a do over? Trump getting the Nobel Prize for medicine. Nope. Is what it is.
Posted By: mnsota

Re: China Flu originated in a lab - 05/27/21 12:25 AM

While China was locking down Wuhan,they simultaneously encouraged world travel to and fro. If that being the case,they certainly are culpable for millions of deaths.
Posted By: hippie

Re: China Flu originated in a lab - 05/27/21 12:27 AM

Originally Posted by warrior

All evidence gathered by State Department points to lab funded by US dollars, Fauci implicated. Biden shuts it down.

Does it even matter?

Explains it perfectly. Entirely political
Posted By: warrior

Re: China Flu originated in a lab - 05/27/21 01:16 AM

Originally Posted by charles
And what if it did escape from a lab. Anybody getting a free pass? Any dead people coming back. Will the economy get a do over? Trump getting the Nobel Prize for medicine. Nope. Is what it is.

Well, maybe we should seriously consider making Beijing glow in the dark and see to it Obama/Biden and flunkies spend the rest of their lives making little rocks out of big rocks.

But that only happens in a rational world where words like justice or rule of law mean something.
Posted By: Quartermastersir

Re: China Flu originated in a lab - 05/27/21 01:22 AM

Does it even matter?[/quote]

Isn't that what the Hildabeast said about the unwinding of the Bengazi cover-up lie?
Posted By: Swamp Wolf

Re: China Flu originated in a lab - 05/27/21 01:34 AM

Dang Charles. You removed all doubt with this post.
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: China Flu originated in a lab - 05/27/21 01:46 AM

Wouldn’t want Charles on a jury of someone that murdered one of my family...it is what it is.
Posted By: adam m

Re: China Flu originated in a lab - 05/27/21 01:49 AM

Recently Chinese scientists admit it was a bio attack and China won especially against America. But you won't here that on most news outlets
Posted By: riverratdm

Re: China Flu originated in a lab - 05/27/21 02:11 AM

Why is it ok to say now but not a year ago? Who is calling the shots? A year ago no news outlet would touch it, videos talking about the possibility were pulled off youtube. Now all of a sudden it is ok? You cant make this crap up.
Posted By: Flint Lock

Re: China Flu originated in a lab - 05/27/21 02:15 AM

I think it’s obvious why it’s acknowledged now but xenophobia a year ago. How long until the Demoncrats cling on to this now and use it as another reason to pretend to be adversaries with China?
Posted By: MJM

Re: China Flu originated in a lab - 05/27/21 02:36 AM

Well I heard today Joe shut down the investigation into the China Flu lab. Here is something to think about.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
4201 deaths from the China Flu vaccine as of 14 May 2021 3362 as of 1 May A jump of 839 in two weeks.
Posted By: Chancey

Re: China Flu originated in a lab - 05/27/21 02:36 AM

Of course it came from a lab. Man-made engineered virus with a man-made engineered vaccine that the powers that be are dictating we all take.

Fauci and our government know way more than what they are telling. Do some google research on Dr. Baric corona virus bats and see what pops up if it has not yet been censored. They've been doing this research since at least 2015.

Furthermore, lets just take a step back and look over the past year and a half..............

In the fall of 2019, the talking part on the news was 100% regarding unknown deaths due to vaping. Vaping was all over the news and people were dying due to unknown causes. Then, the story just disappeared.....crickets, as we went full blown impeachment mode. Impeachment did not work, and LOOKOUT we have the deadliest virus on the planet immediately after.

Coincidence?? Perhaps, but 99% of all vaping products are produced in China. What better way to introduce a virus into a population that specifically attacks the respiratory system.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: China Flu originated in a lab - 05/27/21 03:01 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbRiNxaoMRw
Posted By: adam m

Re: China Flu originated in a lab - 05/27/21 03:08 AM

Chancey, regardless if man made or not, I have a good friend who personally worked with it here in the states. Note, finding out why and how China got it needs to be answered. Along with Fauci's ties to lab, Gates has a hand in it too.

Why is gates word about the vaccine and virus credible and doctors are not? This whole thing was political.
Look at the timing, Trump was being impeached the first time. Bidens shady dealing with Ukraine and China came to light then this just happened to get leaked
Posted By: yukonjeff

Re: China Flu originated in a lab - 05/27/21 03:31 AM

Posted By: Boco

Re: China Flu originated in a lab - 05/27/21 04:06 AM

The Chinaman warned Trump not to go ahead with the damaging tarriffs,and if he did he would not like the retaliation.
Trump should'nt have blown off the Chinaman.
Posted By: yukon254

Re: China Flu originated in a lab - 05/27/21 04:10 AM

Originally Posted by Wanna Be
Had to work at a Dr’s house today and got out of my van and reluctantly put a mask on (company rules) and she said, “You can ditch the mask if you want. It’s about as good as a 3 strand barbed wire fence trying to keep rabbits out.” I laughed out loud on that one!! She went on to say the “vaccinated” people are the problem with the virus now and their immune systems are now compromised. She gave a scientific explanation for it as well, but don’t ask me to repeat it. Also said it’s NOT a vaccine, it’s an experimental shot that they have no clue about. Needless to say I enjoyed my time working at her house. And NO she didn’t get the shot and wouldn’t get the shot and encourages anyone she meets not to get the shot. She also stated she knew of no one that actually died from Covid, but plenty that died with it.

Does she have a brother who is also a doctor?? Because this guy says almost the same thing. There really are some honest doctors out there I guess!

https://www.oann.com/doctor-says-co...11JvtFD4N9w6cS1YYSxZnaldWFm3iBCmx4VBf-W0
Posted By: Marty

Re: China Flu originated in a lab - 05/27/21 05:16 AM

'Originated' in a lab, yes. Escaped from a lab, probably not. They wanted trump gone and the vid was released to do that. It accomplished the mission and now the face of the world will be changed...
Posted By: Jtrapper

Re: China Flu originated in a lab - 05/27/21 11:37 AM

What few chinese scientist/doctors that tried to blow the whistle on it all disappeared or died! The whole things has been covered up now, least they got rid of the evil orange man, that's really all that matter's.
Posted By: Squash

Re: China Flu originated in a lab - 05/27/21 11:42 AM

Andy Cuomo is getting a free pass.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: China Flu originated in a lab - 05/27/21 12:16 PM

I suspect china was behind the vote fraud in Phoenix, Atlanta, and Philadelphia.
Posted By: kingrat

Re: China Flu originated in a lab - 05/27/21 12:27 PM

A us funded lab. So China made it and you guys paid for it? Nice work you 2.
Posted By: Ol' Smoke

Re: China Flu originated in a lab - 05/27/21 02:30 PM

A biological attack in response to Trump's tariffs. Everybody in D.C. knows that.
Posted By: Turtledale

Re: China Flu originated in a lab - 05/27/21 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by Squash

Andy Cuomo is getting a free pass.

King Cuomo should be drawn and quartered
Posted By: LLtrapper

Re: China Flu originated in a lab - 05/27/21 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by Boco
The Chinaman warned Trump not to go ahead with the damaging tarriffs,and if he did he would not like the retaliation.

And meanwhile you have lived in total fear for well over a year and the world economy has been turned upside down and millions have died but somehow by your comment I feel you are ok with it because the bad orange man is no longer the most powerful man in the world and not tweeting mean things.

They need to make Beijing 5000 degrees and sunny. LLL
Posted By: Snowpa

Re: China Flu originated in a lab - 05/27/21 03:02 PM

Never had any doubt , wait till it comes out that the US had a hand in all this

Re: China Flu originated in a lab - 05/27/21 03:11 PM

Trump was not a politician and could not handle international affairs diplomatically.Bumbling around like a bull in a china shop got the expected results.Dangerous.Could easily have led the world to a nuclear conflict.
The majority of Americans seen this and voted him out.I dont know how anyone could be surprised that he lost the election considering all the chaos he brought in his 4 year stint.
His policys were good but he didnt have the political smarts and diplomatic skills to get them implemented in a way that was not confrontational.That was unfortunate.A lot of the republicans recognize this and the long term damage he has done to the republican chances to ever take back governance in the foreseeable future.
Posted By: BernieB.

Re: China Flu originated in a lab - 05/27/21 03:14 PM

China attacked the entire world, including their own people, as a retaliation to Trump???? Man sometimes you baffle me.
Posted By: ToTheWoods

Re: China Flu originated in a lab - 05/27/21 03:17 PM

I said it before and I'll I say again. Trump had just crippled China's economy to worst it had ever been in it's history with the tariffs. The only way for China to gain what was lost was for something like this to "happen" and cripple the rest of the world economies. Trump's power and popularity was rising past what the Democrats could control even after all the many different attacks they pushed on him. Now given that we know that is some shape manner or form Fauci was involved in the funding is it to far a stretch to think all this was "planned"?

I don't put anything past politicians and world leaders anymore.

Re: China Flu originated in a lab - 05/27/21 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by BernieB.

China attacked the entire world, including their own people, as a retaliation to Trump???? Man sometimes you baffle me.

You dont know the chinaman very well-democracys as collateral damage is nothing to them.Probably considered a side benefit.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: China Flu originated in a lab - 05/27/21 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by warrior
Does it even matter?

Like anyone here is gonna listen to a guy who don't even mow his yard- LMAO grin
Posted By: LLtrapper

Re: China Flu originated in a lab - 05/27/21 05:44 PM

Trump was not a politician. The majority of Americans seen this and voted him in.

Fixed it for you. This is exactly why he was elected POTUS and exactly why Flip Flop Faucci and his comrades released the China virus on the world including you and your country you mental giant. LLL
Posted By: hippie

Re: China Flu originated in a lab - 05/27/21 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by LLtrapper
Trump was not a politician. The majority of Americans seen this and voted him in.

Fixed it for you. This is exactly why he was elected POTUS and exactly why Flip Flop Faucci and his comrades released the China virus on the world. LLL

Bingo!!!

Need more non-politicians like Trump to bust up the money laundering network down there. That's why both parties hated him.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: China Flu originated in a lab - 05/27/21 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by hippie

Need more non-politicians like Trump to bust up the money laundering network down there. That's why both parties hated him.

I never figured the leftist media could hate anything more than a Ronald Reagan but Trump forced them to raise the bar and expose themselves for the swamp nesters they really are
© 2024 Trapperman Forums