Home

7 million have benefits end:

Posted By: Marty

7 million have benefits end: - 09/06/21 04:31 PM

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/pandemic-unemployment-benefits-end-labor-day
Posted By: kytrapper

Re: 7 million have benefits end: - 09/06/21 04:40 PM

The news out of Lexington this morning spun it like “ They now face an uncertain future and wonder what they”ll do next.” Right after that on another channel they said there are 10.5 million jobs unfilled.
Posted By: GritGuy

Re: 7 million have benefits end: - 09/06/21 04:56 PM

Will be a shock to them as they are many who never planed to have it end and are not interested in looking for work, these are the ones who take from any where to get by, gamers who work the system.

Others will finally just go back to work. Then you will see reports of the giant employment gains made by the Democrats LOL
Posted By: SpottedOwl

Re: 7 million have benefits end: - 09/06/21 05:03 PM

About time.

Owl
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: 7 million have benefits end: - 09/06/21 05:15 PM

The MSM will say they are in some kind of crisis we know they need to get a job! The next cycle Sniffy will be bragging about how his plan is working so well.
Posted By: Scott__aR

Re: 7 million have benefits end: - 09/06/21 05:17 PM

Had to end sometime!
Posted By: Tailhunter

Re: 7 million have benefits end: - 09/06/21 05:49 PM

Now they are upping food stamps.

Whatever happened to “work for a living”.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: 7 million have benefits end: - 09/06/21 06:04 PM

Most of the people on unemployment in the US at this time, with the millions of decent, well paying jobs available, are parasitic, pieces of human crap, who have negative value to society. They are not going to make good employees. There's going to be a push to bring in a huge amount of poorly educated foreigners to work and vote here.

The democrats knew putting people on the dole would make them worthless, bought and paid for democrat voters.

Keith
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: 7 million have benefits end: - 09/06/21 08:04 PM

Benefits for 7 million end...

Originally Posted by kytrapper
...there are 10.5 million jobs infilled.

That's 1.5 jobs per person whose benefits ended.

Go to work.

Mike

Re: 7 million have benefits end: - 09/06/21 08:17 PM

Yep upped the food stamps but not SS doesn’t pay to work sometimes. LOL
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: 7 million have benefits end: - 09/06/21 08:24 PM

I started seeing applications coming in last week. I hire mostly non skilled labor. The guys stack fence posts and operate a banding/strapping tool. Normally never get applicants this time of year as I shut down about second week of December. I try to overstaff as sore backs, court dates and hangovers are common. But like the judge in Caddy shack said "someone has to dig the ditches"
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: 7 million have benefits end: - 09/06/21 08:24 PM

Just think about all those artist and such that will not realize their dream because they will have to go to work.

“Ain’t no fairness in this world.”
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: 7 million have benefits end: - 09/06/21 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
Just think about all those artist and such that will not realize their dream because they will have to go to work.

“Ain’t no fairness in this world.”

Well, not every artists daddy is a president
Posted By: Fisher Man

Re: 7 million have benefits end: - 09/06/21 10:26 PM

Long overdue. It's high time these free loaders get a job or go hungry!
Posted By: trapperjdb

Re: 7 million have benefits end: - 09/06/21 10:38 PM

Get back to work!
Posted By: Peskyvarments

Re: 7 million have benefits end: - 09/06/21 10:44 PM

Wait till tax time when they have to pay the tax on all that unemployment.
Posted By: nt2

Re: 7 million have benefits end: - 09/06/21 11:41 PM

A brain dead person with forgive the tax they owe!
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: 7 million have benefits end: - 09/06/21 11:47 PM

Lots of jobs out there. Go get one.
Posted By: wy.wolfer

Re: 7 million have benefits end: - 09/06/21 11:51 PM

Originally Posted by KeithC
Most of the people on unemployment in the US at this time, with the millions of decent, well paying jobs available, are parasitic, pieces of human crap, who have negative value to society. They are not going to make good employees. There's going to be a push to bring in a huge amount of poorly educated foreigners to work and vote here.

The democrats knew putting people on the dole would make them worthless, bought and paid for democrat voters.

Keith

Right on the money here Keith! It's called "Economic Subversion" It worked with the native Americans and a majority of black Americans (with the caveat for all in these groups that have learned to think independently). Give them money, goods, services, and make them subservient. Makes you realize who the party of slavery still is.

Re: 7 million have benefits end: - 09/06/21 11:51 PM

Seen some people on TV saying they are afraid of Corona so they don’t want to go back to work. I’d like to follow them for a few days and see what the do all day.
Posted By: mnsota

Re: 7 million have benefits end: - 09/06/21 11:54 PM

I gather from the gist of this conversation,....go to work!,...yup.
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: 7 million have benefits end: - 09/07/21 12:00 AM

Vacation is over. Get to work people.
Posted By: Boco

Re: 7 million have benefits end: - 09/07/21 12:51 AM

Originally Posted by mnsota
I gather from the gist of this conversation,....go to work!,...yup.

Aint no body got time fo dat.

Re: 7 million have benefits end: - 09/07/21 12:56 AM

Posted By: trapper les

Re: 7 million have benefits end: - 09/07/21 01:56 AM

Good, money should slowly start to have a little more value.
Posted By: bblwi

Re: 7 million have benefits end: - 09/07/21 02:21 AM

I would not be holding my breath thinking that even half of that 7 million will be joining the work force any time soon. Many of the jobs they held are not available anymore and many never will be. Also if many worked in hospitality, service etc. many of those places are struggling to get customers back as well during this new surge in cases. Also many of those that lost the service related jobs are using this opportunity to retrain and work in other areas or sectors. Also there could be a high majority of those 7 million that will just plain retire as they are now 1.5 years older almost. I hope that we get back past treading water but this will take longer then many hope that it will and that is for those wanting to work as well. Comes at a good time with most schools open so many will not need as much day care to go back to work out of the home.

Bryce
Posted By: trapper les

Re: 7 million have benefits end: - 09/07/21 02:27 AM

I havent really been out of work for a long time, and folks that could have helped me sat on their posteriors and collected a check ...I could care less if they work again. I will continue to work, buy tools, toys, property, and just carry on like the world is just only about me.

Re: 7 million have benefits end: - 09/07/21 02:48 AM

The onerous is on those that choose to fall behind. Let them play bidens games! America can, should and will,..eventually move beyond. Placating three and a half million can be dealt with later.Jobs are available, those that snicker at such will lose in the long run,...of course that hinges on signalling from our esteemed leader.
Posted By: Boco

Re: 7 million have benefits end: - 09/07/21 03:14 AM

Onus.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums