Home

Why is Biden so Bent on leaving Americans behind ?

Posted By: martyd

Why is Biden so Bent on leaving Americans behind ? - 09/09/21 01:35 AM

Why is Biden so determined to leave Americans behind ? Is it that he just wants the mess he caused to go away or what ? How can the man leave America citizens behind ? I am going to call Fox News Corporate tomorrow and ask them why they are not putting a little box in the lower right corner of every ones TV screen saying 300P / 25th day. Stands for 300 plus Americans left behind and day 25. Change the day everyday. It was done when Jimmy Carter let America go down the rat hole years ago. It brought us Regan and he turned America around. We need the same thing now. Trump might be back in office in less than 3 1/2 years. MD
Posted By: warrior

Re: Why is Biden so bent on leaving Americans ? - 09/09/21 01:38 AM

You ain't figured out by now that his crew hates everything the US of A stands for?
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Why is Biden so bent on leaving Americans ? - 09/09/21 02:24 AM

If it’s not votes, cash or power it won’t matter to him it looks like.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Why is Biden so H@$$ bent on leaving Americans ? - 09/09/21 02:43 AM

admitting he left people behind would be failure , he is perfect just ask him , the sooner they are dead and not able to "make a scene" the media will forget all about them and thus the american people will forget about them or at least those who believe everything the media does or doesn't tell them.

he will admit no failure

people left behind is failure

to him they are acceptable collateral damage to the narrative he wants , he is awesome and it all went perfect and on schedule in his mind

some super pacts would be smart to be gathering all the press conferences and interviews and statement from people left behind gotten out by private groups

it will make for some excellent , Biden lied and people died commercials come Nov 2024
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: Why is Biden so H@$$ bent on leaving Americans ? - 09/09/21 02:59 AM

Originally Posted by martyd
Why is Biden so determined to leave Americans behind ? Is it that he just wants the mess he caused to go away or what ? How can the man leave America citizens behind ? I am going to call Fox News Corporate tomorrow and ask them why they are not putting a little box in the lower right corner of every ones TV screen saying 300P / 25th day. Stands for 300 plus Americans left behind and day 25. Change the day everyday. It was done when Jimmy Carter let America down years ago. It brought us Regan and he turned America around. We need the same thing now. Trump might be back in office in less than 3 1/2 years. MD

Joe Biden has absolutely NO idea what he's doing! He is suffering from dementia, and cannot be trusted with his cognitive ability. The more important questions would be: why was he chosen to "run" the country, who was behind the decision to make him the dem candidate, why is DJT hated soo much, why was Kamala chosen as VP (and why is she in hiding), who would benefit from our military appearing inept, why would we alienate our allies (and pander to our enemies)...I have MANY more questions, but it seems to me that our country is heading for a serious impasse, and I am very concerned that if we don't stand up and take notice, it's gonna be too late! But, hey, I'm just a no good right wing Trumper! #hopefullyimwrong
Posted By: Chancey

Re: Why is Biden so bent on leaving Americans ? - 09/09/21 03:01 AM

Originally Posted by martyd
Why is Biden so determined to leave Americans behind ? Is it that he just wants the mess he caused to go away or what ? How can the man leave America citizens behind ? I am going to call Fox News Corporate tomorrow and ask them why they are not putting a little box in the lower right corner of every ones TV screen saying 300P / 25th day. Stands for 300 plus Americans left behind and day 25. Change the day everyday. It was done when Jimmy Carter let America down years ago. It brought us Regan and he turned America around. We need the same thing now. Trump might be back in office in less than 3 1/2 years. MD

He's leaving b/c it is intentional and pre-planned. What has happened is exactly what this administration wanted to happen. We are a consumer based economy now that all the politicians have sold out the working man due to taxes, climate change, stupid environmental regulations, etc. We don't produce anything to sell anyone anymore other than War. Our entire economy seems to now be based off warfare. The War machine must keep going.

Americans as a whole are sick and tired of war; yet our economy seems to be dependent upon it. Biden left those folks over there so that bad/terrible things can happen to them which will in turn tick the American people off Big Time. If we see Americans beheaded and drug through the streets, another war will be justified. This time, fighting against our own weapons, so that we must make even more superior weapons.
I hate to think that the world is that evil; but I believe it is.

I don't know if the below video is correct or not. It may just be anti-American propoganda, but it is worth a watch for every American to know what we may or may not be dealing with. I pray to God that we have not become a country whose sole economy is funded by warfare and bloodshed. Chancey

[video:youtube]https://www.wionews.com/videos/gravitas-plus-how-america-benefits-from-wars-410726[/video]

Re: Why is Biden so bent on leaving Americans ? - 09/09/21 03:01 AM

[video:youtube]www.wionews.com/videos/gravitas-plus-how-america-benefits-from-wars-410726[/video]
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Why is Biden so bent on leaving Americans ? - 09/09/21 03:08 AM

Chancey brother,
That is a very good thesis.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: Why is Biden so bent on leaving Americans ? - 09/09/21 03:18 AM

Re: Why is Biden so bent on leaving Americans ? - 09/09/21 03:19 AM

Trying to figure out how to put an embedded video on here.
Posted By: Savell

Re: Why is Biden so bent on leaving Americans ? - 09/09/21 03:27 AM

... he’s got a decent squint ... got to give him that
Posted By: 330 Belisle

Re: Why is Biden so bent on leaving Americans ? - 09/09/21 03:28 AM

Because they are Glenn Beck's Charter Flights
Posted By: CTRAPS

Re: Why is Biden so bent on leaving Americans ? - 09/09/21 04:22 AM

Right now, Biden doesn't even remember his dog died or even that he had a dog for that matter. So, Biden hasn't done anything about the stranded Americans, because he hasn't been told to do anything.

I feel its a safe assumption that he isn't in control.... of anything.
Posted By: 330 Belisle

Re: Why is Biden so bent on leaving Americans ? - 09/09/21 04:38 AM

Originally Posted by CTRAPS
Right now, Biden doesn't even remember his dog died or even that he had a dog for that matter. So, Biden hasn't done anything about the stranded Americans, because he hasn't been told to do anything.

I feel its a safe assumption that he isn't in control.... of anything.

You just figured that out?
Posted By: Posco

Re: Why is Biden so bent on leaving Americans ? - 09/09/21 06:12 AM

Originally Posted by 330 Belisle
Because they are Glenn Beck's Charter Flights

I think so. The battle is the Lord's. I bought the AR to pitch in if things get out of hand.
Posted By: chamookman

Re: Why is Biden so bent on leaving Americans ? - 09/09/21 08:38 AM

"King" George Soros is behind everything going on now, His new World Order ! Bob
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Why is Biden so bent on leaving Americans ? - 09/09/21 09:39 AM

The last election was rigged. Why would you think the next one wont be? Dont let your tv tell you what to think. All the stuff that makes you suspect the election was rigged, like numbers of people at rally’s, are still real.
Posted By: lumberjack391

Re: Why is Biden so bent on leaving Americans ? - 09/09/21 11:24 AM

I always wondered why any american citizen (not military) would be in a country where most of the people think your head looks good on a pole.
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: Why is Biden so bent on leaving Americans ? - 09/09/21 11:41 AM

Biggest reason lumberjack is the money our Troops sure didn't get those billions
Posted By: Fisher Man

Re: Why is Biden so bent on leaving Americans ? - 09/09/21 07:24 PM

Biden is bent on countering every thing Trump accomplished. The latest is his his asking for the removal of 18 advisors to the military acadamies, just because Trump appointed them.
The man is a TRAITOR to the United States .
Posted By: BigBob

Re: Why is Biden so bent on leaving Americans ? - 09/09/21 08:01 PM

Are they all Republican's?
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Why is Biden so bent on leaving Americans ? - 09/09/21 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by Fisher Man
Biden is bent on countering every thing Trump accomplished. The latest is his his asking for the removal of 18 advisors to the military acadamies, just because Trump appointed them.
The man is a TRAITOR to the United States .

The democrats are setting up for a future military coup of America. That's why they have purged so many ranking members of the military. It's why they are investigating all our troops social media. It's why they are encouraging "nontraditional" recruits to join the military. The democrats are preparing for the violent overthrow of our government.

Keith
Posted By: Marty

Re: Why is Biden so bent on leaving Americans ? - 09/09/21 09:18 PM

there is no reason for them do do a military coup....they have it all going their way now. The restructuring of the military is to prevent a coup against them.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums