Home

Who hate Monday

Posted By: coonman220

Who hate Monday - 10/03/21 07:09 PM

I have always not like Monday an think maybe get mental problems as hate much worse an hate back jobs , last Sunday nite, not sleep well at all an have Been increasing meds take at nite for yrs a lil
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/03/21 07:21 PM

I used to hate Mondays and every other work day when I worked crappy jobs that sucked in every way. Then I started doing work I enjoyed and paid well and I no longer hate Mondays.
Posted By: GritGuy

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/03/21 07:33 PM

You are lucky, I work in a open pit mine here, its rotating 14 hour shifts 4 on then four off twice then shift to days or nights which ever is opposite the one you are one, no set days off except your four in between rotations,the mine never shuts down, you just move along on the calendar !

Some times I don’t even know the day it is !!!
Posted By: Bigbrownie

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/03/21 07:38 PM

Now that I’m retired, I love Mondays. All the workers go back to their jobs and leave the playing to us professional bums. The lakes and streams clear out, traffic on the interstate is lighter, not near the number of people in the woods. Stores and restaurants are a lot less crowded too.
Posted By: possum63

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/03/21 07:51 PM

I'll say it.....you only hate Mondays?
Posted By: Mad Scientist

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/03/21 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by Bigbrownie
Now that I’m retired, I love Mondays. All the workers go back to their jobs and leave the playing to us professional bums. The lakes and streams clear out, traffic on the interstate is lighter, not near the number of people in the woods. Stores and restaurants are a lot less crowded too.

Amen
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/03/21 08:40 PM

For Dave.

[Linked Image]

Mondays are no different from any other day for me.

Keith
Posted By: Trapper Dahlgren

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/03/21 08:44 PM

I have always like Mondays , it a brand new week ,you can make as good as you want, you just got to look for the good in every thing , if you look around you will see ,a lot of people have it far worst than you , you just have to change your mind set , thing about good things ,not the bad , stub your toe be thankful you did not break it , if you don't like your job ,go find one that you will like , Walmart is paying 16.00 starting wage here. , wake up in the morning and say this is going to be a good day , and do it every day , be thankful that you can get up and go to work , a lot of people can't , don't sit around and say why me , I have had 30 major surgery, 3 cancer , 3 mini strokes , and I'm thankful for every day that I, get on this earth !!! , just the way I look at life smile
Posted By: teepee2

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/03/21 09:24 PM

I guess you just have to add it to the list.
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/03/21 09:33 PM

Monday through Saturday finances my lifestyle. What's not to like about it.

Dave you should maybe see a professional. Your attitude about life and people isn't healthy.
Posted By: Savell

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/03/21 09:36 PM

... you’re right Dave... Monday ain’t worth a (I know not acceptable and what have you ) .... you aught to rename it and have 2 twosdays lol
Posted By: Pike River

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/03/21 09:40 PM

I love Mondays. I'm so sticking busy with projects and events during the weekend I love being able to go into work and just do my thing.

I also really enjoy seeing what awesome Pandora channels my team members have each week and ask them to turn it up.

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/03/21 09:56 PM

My wife is a nurse practitioner in the mental health field. The company she works for is based out of Dubuque. I talk with her about some of these posts. She agrees with 49er. It might be good for you to see your Dr. and get some help Dave. It's not healthy for anyone to be this negative.

I'm typing this as a concerned person who reads your threads. Please take some of the great advice these fine people keep giving you instead of ignoring it and looking for the negatives.

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/03/21 10:02 PM

I not only on here who don't like Monday

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/03/21 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by coonman220

No but you seem to be the only one in here who can't find good in anything
Posted By: amspoker

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/03/21 10:15 PM

Choose to shine Coonman!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Tommie

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/03/21 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by Trapper Dahlgren
I have always like Mondays , it a brand new week ,you can make as good as you want, you just got to look for the good in every thing , if you look around you will see ,a lot of people have it far worst than you , you just have to change your mind set , thing about good things ,not the bad , stub your toe be thankful you did not break it , if you don't like your job ,go find one that you will like , Walmart is paying 16.00 starting wage here. , wake up in the morning and say this is going to be a good day , and do it every day , be thankful that you can get up and go to work , a lot of people can't , don't sit around and say why me , I have had 30 major surgery, 3 cancer , 3 mini strokes , and I'm thankful for every day that I, get on this earth !!! , just the way I look at life smile

This hit the nail on the head Trapper Dahlgren. Coonman try waking up and say your going to have a good day and don’t let anyone ruin it for you .
Posted By: CTRAPS

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/03/21 10:19 PM

Dave, for what it's worth, I agree with Possum. And, if you'll remember, it wasn't all that long ago that ADC suggested to very same thing to you. Life's too short to be upset about someone or something. There is no shame in talking to someone who will understand you and who can help.

Why don't you come to Beaman on the 10th and have a good time with a bunch of fellow trappers. I'd be willing to bet that it will cheer you up and make you feel better.

Get out and enjoy yourself, you deserve it.
Posted By: BvrRetriever

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/03/21 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by KeithC
For Dave.

[Linked Image]

Mondays are no different from any other day for me.

Keith

The only thing that would make this pic better would be a hot water bottle tied to his tail!
Posted By: MNTrapper21

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/03/21 10:31 PM

I use to dislike Mondays, but now that I'm no longer at just a job, but a career I enjoy, its now tolerable. Dont get me wrong, Id rather be in the outdoors, but I can deal with Mondays now.
Posted By: Dirt

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/03/21 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by Savell
... you’re right Dave... Monday ain’t worth a (I know not acceptable and what have you ) .... you aught to rename it and have 2 twosdays lol

Careful! I'm not sure the world has enough tin for another" Tinfoil Tuesday"? smile

Coonman these guys are not normal. You are!

"Hate your job? You're definitely not alone.

According to a new Gallup survey, an estimated 70 percent of Americans hate their jobs or are completely disengaged and just trying to make it through the work day."

Hopefully, I have brightened your day!
Posted By: ~ADC~

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/03/21 11:48 PM

Originally Posted by CTRAPS
Dave, for what it's worth, I agree with Possum. And, if you'll remember, it wasn't all that long ago that ADC suggested to very same thing to you. Life's too short to be upset about someone or something. There is no shame in talking to someone who will understand you and who can help.

I sure did. My very unprofessional opinion is you need some type antidepressants, or an adjustment to the ones you're already on if you are. No shame in it I'm sure there's more than a few folks on here on them. I recall a good friend of mine that had them and blood pressure medication. She jokingly said one was to keep her alive and one to keep everyone else alive.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/03/21 11:49 PM

Every day above ground is a good day.
Posted By: grumley701

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/03/21 11:55 PM

When I was a youngin I hated the Jerry Lewis telethon...you knew what that meant.. I have no issues with Mondays.

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/04/21 12:17 AM

Not on antidepressants , just say I thought lot ppl hate back work Mondays , be better if more money at job
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/04/21 12:27 AM

Hang in there, Dave!
Posted By: Dan D

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/04/21 12:29 AM

Tomorrow is Monday and I'm gonna love it. See, I work shift work. Different days off every week. Finishing up long weekend and start back Tuesday on 3-11.

I will say this. I am 60, have really bad knees, have recovered from cancer and chemo and still work 50 plus hours a week.

Dave, I will have my radio up loud when I go back Tuesday.

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/04/21 12:29 AM

Not on antidepressants , just say I thought lot ppl hate back work Mondays , be better if more money at job

Monday's suck dave if you got a job you hate. I know I used to have a few of those... but the suggestion to seek a little professional help is a culmination of all your posts, not just this one.

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/04/21 12:44 AM

Mondays really suck when you have to drive 300 plus miles every Sunday to get to your Monday job. One easily gets through it by saying it is what is is and without Monday through Friday we wouldn't be able to afford the things and comforts we have. I don't like work but I am grateful for an income.

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/04/21 01:52 AM

Wow must be pretty decent pay an work to drive 300 miles to it , travel pay an stuff , my job would be joke in comparison

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/04/21 01:56 AM

Originally Posted by ~ADC~

Monday's suck dave if you got a job you hate. I know I used to have a few of those... but the suggestion to seek a little professional help is a culmination of all your posts, not just this one.

I not crazy
Posted By: bankrunner

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/04/21 01:58 AM

Dave,
It's not real hard to find a job right now and change your ways. Only YOU are stopping YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/04/21 02:00 AM

Yes coonman you are normal. People who love their jobs are crazy, well at least not normal. smile

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/04/21 02:06 AM

I not crazy

I never said you were. You have a lot of stress in your life that is very unhealthy for your heart and brain. A lot of that stress could be a slight medical condition that could maybe solved with a little medication. However just like all the other advice you get you'll likely not like it. Carry on buddy. I feel I've done all I can to try and help you out.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/04/21 02:07 AM

I work 12 hr rotating shifts that often turn into 16hrs. What's Monday? I seldom know what month it it let alone the day. My first and last day of the beging and end of my week are tough the days of week varies but it's the 2.5 hr drive to and from home that really make the days long.

Honestly I have a great job and am thankful and lucky to have it. I don't mind the work it's the not being at home that gets me.
Posted By: Bogmaster

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/04/21 02:16 AM

Dave,no one was insinuating you were crazy,you may be suffering from some form of depression. There is medicine available to help with this,but only a doctor can
help with this--a lot of people are in that situation.

In the words of John Phillips---Monday Monday,can't trust that day! (The Mommas and Poppas)
Tom
Posted By: CTRAPS

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/04/21 02:27 AM

Dave,

At the very least, consider what I posted earlier; Why don't you come to Beaman on the 10th and have a good time with a bunch of fellow trappers. I'd be willing to bet that it will cheer you up and make you feel better.

This is something that doesn't cost you anything. There will be food there along with people that have things for sale. Plus, there will be some demos too. It will be a great way to spend a relaxing Sunday. I hope you can take the time stop by.
Posted By: amspoker

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/04/21 09:38 AM

I not crazy

Well, you don't have to be, but i find that it helps.
Posted By: Trapper Dahlgren

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/04/21 09:56 AM

Dave no one said ,that your crazy , all these post are because we care !!!, and yes lots of people hate Mondays ,

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/04/21 10:33 AM

Well Dave I'm with you. Sure would like to still be sleeping now or headed to the woods since I'm up early.
Job I have now I like, it's only ten miles from home, but it don't pay very well. I could make more but it would mean traveling again. Think I'll just stay adjusted to the lower pay.
Posted By: run

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/04/21 10:38 AM

I don't mind normal Mondays but this one isn't normal yet.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/04/21 11:09 AM

Its not only Monday morning, it's raining here so that means water dripping down my back/neck today. If I could learn to not need money, I'd stay in bed. laugh

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/04/21 11:24 AM

I used to have a job with Mondays off. I had to work Saturday. Pick you poison

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/04/21 11:36 AM

Woulda, coulda, shoulda will steal your joy on Monday or any day Dave.

Your life seems filled with woulda, coulda, shoulda from your past, present, and future.

You may be one of the 70% of people in the richest land there's every been who say "life sucks."

You're looking for love, identity, and purpose in ALL the wrong places bro.
Pills smooth the ride perhaps but they don't cure much about "life sucking."

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: newfox1

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/04/21 11:56 AM

Dave, my boss just called and told me to take today off, yeah it's my birthday, lol,.
Posted By: ILcooner

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/04/21 12:02 PM

Dave,

dont know you but seems like seeing a doc or therapist and getting some help might be a good idea

Constant negativity will suck the joy out of life
Posted By: bodycount

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/04/21 01:59 PM

Being sad so much of the time really sucks. It might help to start going to church every Sunday and reading the Bible. That is if not already doing so.
Posted By: run

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/04/21 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by bodycount
Being sad so much of the time really sucks. It might help to start going to church every Sunday and reading the Bible. That is if not already doing so.

You win.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/04/21 02:28 PM

Well Dave you could have left work early last night, ba at the doctor now, just gave blood, EKG , test scheduled, been ordered off work at least tell the 14th, ordered not to drive, no heights, and nothing strenuous.

So I'm off work but can't get in a deer stand, drive, cut wood, or make money working. Yes not the best Monday yet still far from my worst. I will just talk my wife and daughter into driving me, hunt from the ground with my boys, and supervise the boys cutting wood. I'm glad I got the hay put up last week.

You see Dave the trick is to find the positive even when things are not going the way you would like. The n make a plan and find another way to accomplish your goals.

Seeing a doctor about feeling sad or down does not mean your crazy. But you would be better served bringing positive people into your life. 100x better if they are Christians with their eye in God. It will be amazing how the positive will rub off on you. Speaking of I need some more of that myself.

Happy Monday Dave. It's almost time to start trapping .50 coon..
Posted By: rendezvous

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/04/21 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by Bigbrownie

X2! Retirement is awesome, I highly recommend it! grin
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/04/21 02:44 PM

Pretty sure you hate any day that ends with Y. frown
Posted By: RM trapper

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/04/21 03:15 PM

"This is the day that the lord hath made, rejoice and be glad in it". It took my awhile to understand this simple verse but after having 4 children and seeing how fast they are growing up and how fast I'm growing old, I really try to enjoy every minute of every day. It's amazing what a good attitude will do for your whole life.

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/04/21 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by upstateNY

Pretty sure you hate any day that ends with Y. frown

That's coming once he makes the mistake he'll have to live out his years on, sad to say.

(unless he's BSing us.)

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/04/21 05:34 PM

Well for all Monday lovers go out an party on Monday nite an stay home sat

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/04/21 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by CTRAPS

I sure did. My very unprofessional opinion is you need some type antidepressants, or an adjustment to the ones you're already on if you are. No shame in it I'm sure there's more than a few folks on here on them. I recall a good friend of mine that had them and blood pressure medication. She jokingly said one was to keep her alive and one to keep everyone else alive.
this is off topic but are u in same county or same town as the kid who disappear an they found human remains ? I know u say u moved a few yrs ago , then there another person in poweshiek co. They found an murder trial , possibly serial killer in area as wasn't there other stuff in news in western Iowa or out that way somewhere in last few yrs, just curious as was on news other day about Montezuma ia an then the other stuff news about near Brooklyn Iowa , where work they deal lot with metal factory in Williamsburg , not sure if that same county or not, but anyhow spent 10 minutes after work scrape crud grease an metal out shoe treads , not greatest Monday

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/04/21 09:28 PM

Get lay off from Nov until match be ok me, used have 5 weeks vacation an use lot trapping, one job no vacation ever, other one no pay holidays yet 25 hrs year vacation, wow, not much get excited about work, maybe make it till next summer, hopefully take 3 mornings off work vacation in Nov an thanksgiving an Christmas new years off no pay, unemployment from seasonal job be better if like outdoor stuff
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/04/21 09:30 PM

Went to work today and earned some money. Monday's are not so bad.

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/04/21 09:35 PM

Dave, if you'd quit griping and go find a job that pays 20 to 25 an hour you'd like Monday a heck of a lot more. Oh, and by the way, party on Saturday. Saturday is just another workday. Once in a blue moon, Sunday too.

Mark going to the doctor doesn't necessarily mean medication, maybe all that is necessary is a therapist and some counseling.

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/04/21 09:42 PM

We are coonman's therapists.

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/04/21 09:48 PM

this is off topic but are u in same county or same town as the kid who disappear an they found human remains ? I know u say u moved a few yrs ago , then there another person in poweshiek co. They found an murder trial , possibly serial killer in area as wasn't there other stuff in news in western Iowa or out that way somewhere in last few yrs, just curious as was on news other day about Montezuma ia an then the other stuff news about near Brooklyn Iowa , where work they deal lot with metal factory in Williamsburg , not sure if that same county or not, but anyhow spent 10 minutes after work scrape crud grease an metal out shoe treads , not greatest Monday

Yes, they found that kids body, Exavior Harrelson, in a cornfield about 5 miles from his trailer home where he disappeared from in Montezuma. Common school of thought here is the mother had something to do with it or at least knowledge of what happened to him.Hopefully they found some good evidence with the body.

Mollie Tibbits went missing from Brooklyn but an illegal Mexican took, raped and killed her while she was out jogging. He was convicted and sentenced to life in prison, I wouldn't think he'll live long in there if he gets in with the general population.

I worked for Montezuma Mfg. for quite a few years, same company as Williamsburg Mfg. and Traer Mfg. at the time. Yes a sucky greasy job. I welded there mostly, much better than operating a press IMO but I did quite a bit of that as well. When my boy was born I stopped working there, took a few collage classes to learn more about computers and started making skinning machines and other welding jobs so I could stay home with him. Plan was to go back to work after he started school but the self employment with my wife's teaching salary is enough money for us so I'm now semi-retired. I still don't like Mondays though since the wife and boy go back to school and we can't go play like we do on the weekends and on summer vacation.
Posted By: bankrunner

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/04/21 10:18 PM

Get lay off from Nov until match be ok me, used have 5 weeks vacation an use lot trapping, one job no vacation ever, other one no pay holidays yet 25 hrs year vacation, wow, not much get excited about work, maybe make it till next summer, hopefully take 3 mornings off work vacation in Nov an thanksgiving an Christmas new years off no pay, unemployment from seasonal job be better if like outdoor stuff

Find a job mowing lawns or landscaping will get you laid off and on unemployment for the winter. A job working in asphalt also would do it, and probably before November 1st depends on weather.

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/04/21 10:39 PM

Yes, they found that kids body, Exavior Harrelson, in a cornfield about 5 miles from his trailer home where he disappeared from in Montezuma. Common school of thought here is the mother had something to do with it or at least knowledge of what happened to him.Hopefully they found some good evidence with the body.

Mollie Tibbits went missing from Brooklyn but an illegal Mexican took, raped and killed her while she was out jogging. He was convicted and sentenced to life in prison, I wouldn't think he'll live long in there if he gets in with the general population.

I worked for Montezuma Mfg. for quite a few years, same company as Williamsburg Mfg. and Traer Mfg. at the time. Yes a sucky greasy job. I welded there mostly, much better than operating a press IMO but I did quite a bit of that as well. When my boy was born I stopped working there, took a few collage classes to learn more about computers and started making skinning machines and other welding jobs so I could stay home with him. Plan was to go back to work after he started school but the self employment with my wife's teaching salary is enough money for us so I'm now semi-retired. I still don't like Mondays though since the wife and boy go back to school and we can't go play like we do on the weekends and on summer vacation.

Ya they deal with both those places u mention an the biggest one deal with is in Davenport , a sucky greasy loud job is right an for pay, on rough side , never been injure on job but lucky , not sure if it the place or that what tps are like as in last 2 weeks I had work 2 new temps, 1 work 2 days 1 week an next 2 more an walk out door an quit an I think one day he was think about it but decide not to, the other work last week Thurs an Fri an same deal walk out door at break, wasnt work with them happen , I see what Nov brings

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/04/21 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by bankrunner

Find a job mowing lawns or landscaping will get you laid off and on unemployment for the winter. A job working in asphalt also would do it, and probably before November 1st depends on weather.

I apply dot job mow ditches never heard nothing

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/04/21 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by Steven 49er
Dave, if you'd quit griping and go find a job that pays 20 to 25 an hour you'd like Monday a heck of a lot more. Oh, and by the way, party on Saturday. Saturday is just another workday. Once in a blue moon, Sunday too.

Mark going to the doctor doesn't necessarily mean medication, maybe all that is necessary is a therapist and some counseling.

I mentioned pills because Dave mentioned he was taking more of them (I think that's what his post said - be goshed if I know).
Agreed, integrated counselors can accomplish much!

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: Dan Barnhurst

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/04/21 11:27 PM

This! Happiness in life is a choice! If you start looking around you for everything that's going right, and for the beautiful things that you've been walking past without even noticing, instead of feeding your negative thoughts every waking hour, your life will start getting better.

I've learned to find joy in every day no matter how bad circumstances are. I have started recognizing small blessings from GOD I'm surrounded by (what my family now calls Heaven Hugs).

Start exercising positive, happy thoughts and actions. Complement people. Smile. Be happy. Fake it til you make it if you have to. Just plain choose to be happy!
Posted By: Badger23

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/04/21 11:48 PM

Wish you the best but you have to change yourself and no one can do that but you. I think your outlook would change if you got a different job and dropped the 2 your at which now they both suck. Tomorrow when you get off work at the machine shop why don't you stop at Bodine?

Again it's up to you to change.
Posted By: grisseldog

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/05/21 02:25 AM

Coonman
I don’t know if you go to church, but if you don’t, find you a country church and start going.
It would help settle your nerves and people wud pray for you and help you when times get hard.
Never known of God not helping people in times like of stress.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/05/21 02:34 AM

I need to go back to work a lot of Monday's , it makes me slow down from my weekend pace which is a little crazy ok a lot crazy

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/05/21 02:38 AM

Originally Posted by Dan Barnhurst

This! Happiness in life is a choice! If you start looking around you for everything that's going right, and for the beautiful things that you've been walking past without even noticing, instead of feeding your negative thoughts every waking hour, your life will start getting better.

I've learned to find joy in every day no matter how bad circumstances are. I have started recognizing small blessings from GOD I'm surrounded by (what my family now calls Heaven Hugs).

Start exercising positive, happy thoughts and actions. Complement people. Smile. Be happy. Fake it til you make it if you have to. Just plain choose to be happy!

... I pictured a bunch of dancing dwarfs being entirely too positive over nothing while reading this lol

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/05/21 02:41 AM

... not directed at the happy tman posters ... just a disney movie flashback I guess

Hi ho hi ho
Posted By: Dirty D

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/05/21 02:44 AM

been retired for a little over a dozen years.
I never hated Mondays. Just gotta slog in and get at it.
Since retired now Saturdays and Sundays are the my least favorite days of the week with Sunday being the worst of the two.
All week days are the best, in fact every day is great.

Gotta live your best life and always try to do better and never stop watching and learning, whether its your job, fishing, trapping or knitting afghans, whatever floats your boat.
Posted By: Dan Barnhurst

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/05/21 02:49 PM

Savell don't knock it til you try it. More people on here should start their day doing the happy dwarf dance! Hi Ho Hi Ho Ha Ha Ha laugh

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/05/21 03:16 PM

Monday is just another work day like the rest.

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/05/21 03:28 PM

.. I hate Monday for sure now... got in from hunting after work yesterday, wife’s 2014 expedition seems to have a bad cam phaser... ticking noise... timing out of whack and the ac went out..... meanwhile Coonman’s original prototype Colorado with 800,000 miles on it keeps on going lol
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/05/21 05:54 PM

You sure need to talk to someone. Your view of life sucks.

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/05/21 06:41 PM

Coonman you are doing a great job of not keeping these feelings bottled up. Good job venting!

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/05/21 06:54 PM

No I don't take anti depressants or anything that not able work or drive after taking or mentally ill but go pychrist once a year to keep get small dose meds, I doubt could get antidepressants or even want take them unless had to, slight parnoia cond, not sure what it call but no cure an not schistpronia or whatever call either , take them to relax as had sleep problems years ago for years

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/05/21 06:58 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: wetdog

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/05/21 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by Savell
[Linked Image]

I thought that already happened to you Sir.

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/05/21 08:54 PM

"Slight Paranoia condition"

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/05/21 08:55 PM

Posted By: Hornady Reloader

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/05/21 08:56 PM

Yea I laughed when I read that to.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/05/21 08:56 PM

grin

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/05/21 09:21 PM

Paranoia is an instinct or thought process that is believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of delusion and irrationality. Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory beliefs, or beliefs of conspiracy concerning a perceived threat towards oneself (i.e. "Everyone is out to get me"

Seems common on here. smile

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/05/21 09:35 PM

It not call slight but something else an can't rember name it

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/05/21 11:33 PM

Glad I'm not the only one who caught that

Re: Who hate Monday - 10/06/21 12:03 AM

... uplifting song for you Coonman (not pandora jungle music )

© 2024 Trapperman Forums