Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Did the fbi - 01/11/22 10:53 PM

Have answers today?
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Did the fbi - 01/11/22 10:54 PM

Hear nothing. See nothing. Say nothing.

Federal....Bureau....of.........ignorance?????
Posted By: k snow

Neither confirm nor deny. Any surprise at all?

Re: Did the fbi - 01/11/22 10:56 PM

Is there anybody with a brain not concerned?
Posted By: wetdog

Re: Did the fbi - 01/11/22 11:01 PM

I don't have any numbers on that

Re: Did the fbi - 01/11/22 11:02 PM

Please elaborate. Somebody. Just anybody. I can't watch the "news".

Re: Did the fbi - 01/11/22 11:03 PM

The Dow Jones is still holding.
Posted By: Cragar

Re: Did the fbi - 01/11/22 11:04 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: Did the fbi - 01/11/22 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson

They were asked if they participated in any illegal activity on 1/6 and their answer was, “I cannot answer that.”
Posted By: Posco

Re: Did the fbi - 01/11/22 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper

I'm limbering up my AR, what else can I do?

Re: Did the fbi - 01/11/22 11:07 PM

I'll have to circle back on that
Posted By: coyote 1

Re: Did the fbi - 01/11/22 11:13 PM

The FBI hasn't answered for anything in over 40 years.

Re: Did the fbi - 01/11/22 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by Posco

I'm limbering up my AR, what else can I do?

Visit your local library and read up on strategies and other things you can think of that might be of service. Don’t check anything out just read for a bit while you are there. Might even take a camera in case there is something worth taking a picture of.
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Did the fbi - 01/11/22 11:30 PM

Just conspiracy theories.........

That one was for our prodigal son James
Posted By: hippie

Re: Did the fbi - 01/11/22 11:31 PM

They were asked if they participated in any illegal activity on 1/6 and their answer was, “I cannot answer that.”

Going with the theme, anybody with a brain knows they were.
Posted By: adam m

Re: Did the fbi - 01/11/22 11:54 PM

Originally Posted by coyote 1

Except when asked if Hillary will be prosecuted. Comey came out with all the evidence against her and says they will not prosecute Hillary
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Did the fbi - 01/12/22 12:03 AM

Originally Posted by adam m

Except when asked if Hillary will be prosecuted. Comey came out with all the evidence against her and says they will not prosecute Hillary

comey said "No reasonable prosecutor would bring charges against hillary clinton." The reason was not that hillary was innocent. The reason is that the prosecutor's career and possibly the prosecutor themself, would not survive if they prosecuted hillary.

Keith
Posted By: bowhunter27295

Re: Did the fbi - 01/12/22 12:29 AM

Watch how these dogs delay their answers to decrease the amount of time they have to answer. Pieces of CRAP!!!

Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Did the fbi - 01/12/22 12:32 AM

Disgusting.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Did the fbi - 01/12/22 12:45 AM

Thanks for sharing bowhunter

Maggots
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Did the fbi - 01/12/22 12:51 AM

And yet never will be held accountable. Our country is broken.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Did the fbi - 01/12/22 01:06 AM

I am happy to see Cruz back on point. He has told us Texans that he isn't very popular in DC and I always think good to myself.

The FBI is in a contest to see if they can outperform all the other runaway alphabet agencies and it grinds my gears like nothing else!
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: Did the fbi - 01/12/22 01:10 AM

Our entire gov is corrupt! I am ashamed of this country for what it has become. Now days wrong is right and visa versa. We have got to reign in these idiots or we’re done, and the clock is ticking.
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: Did the fbi - 01/12/22 01:13 AM

Bingo
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: Did the fbi - 01/12/22 02:40 AM

Rouge and renegade. Politely telling elected officials to f-off. Mind blowing...
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Did the fbi - 01/12/22 04:12 AM

People through around the saying that heads should roll but I suspect I am a lot more literal than most.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Did the fbi - 01/12/22 05:01 AM

Between the fibbies refusing to answer and Fauxi backtalking, arguing and calling senators morons it seem our employees think they can get away with gross insubordination.

Oh wait they can.
Posted By: Leary Sink

Re: Did the fbi - 01/12/22 05:40 AM

FBI. First Bunch of Idiots
Posted By: cotton

Re: Did the fbi - 01/12/22 10:44 AM

name should be FIB
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: Did the fbi - 01/12/22 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by warrior
Between the fibbies refusing to answer and Fauxi backtalking, arguing and calling senators morons it seem our employees think they can get away with gross insubordination.

Oh wait they can.

Most all senators are morons, however he also used the Lord's name in vain. No more words he says mean anything to me.
Posted By: Ridge Runner1960

Re: Did the fbi - 01/12/22 11:08 AM

today, the jan. 6th comittee tweeted that they interviewed ray epps in nov. he was not a domestic terrorist as the trump supporters were labeled he was just a protest attendee. but till that tweet came out, they never ackowledged he even existed.
Posted By: foxkidd44

Re: Did the fbi - 01/12/22 12:17 PM

the sad thing is this...........even if republcans get back the house and senate in midterms...........nobodys gonna do squat!! very few have any backbone left.....is there a shadow government?? whos reallly pulling the strings??

Re: Did the fbi - 01/12/22 12:23 PM

laugh Well..they just did!

Re: Did the fbi - 01/12/22 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by Yes sir
Just conspiracy theories.........

That one was for our prodigal son James

They may have broken a couple laws......but it wasn't widespread..............

Re: Did the fbi - 01/12/22 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by Feedinggrounds
Originally Posted by warrior

Oh wait they can.

Most all senators are morons, however he also used the Lord's name in vain. No more words he says mean anything to me.

Great merciful heavens......
Posted By: mudtracker

Re: Did the fbi - 01/12/22 01:24 PM

I'm sure the FBI was very busy conducting "mostly legal operations" you know like the mostly peaceful protests

Re: Did the fbi - 01/12/22 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by foxkidd44
the sad thing is this...........even if republcans get back the house and senate in midterms...........nobodys gonna do squat!! very few have any backbone left.....is there a shadow government?? whos reallly pulling the strings??

Very true. But Who really thinks elections are going to be fair again.. The last one was rigged nothing was donevabout it but the next one will be fair and honest. Right.

But even when R's are in controle they dont do what they were sent to do. The two party system is a tool to keep the people in line and feeling like they have a say in the goverment.

Re: Did the fbi - 01/12/22 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by Providence Farm
Originally Posted by foxkidd44

Very true. But Who really thinks elections are going to be fair again.. The last one was rigged nothing was donevabout it but the next one will be fair and honest. Right.

But even when R's are in controle they dont do what they were sent to do. The two party system is a tool to keep the people in line and feeling like they have a say in the goverment.

Yup.
Posted By: walleye101

Re: Did the fbi - 01/12/22 01:47 PM

If the FBI cannot be held accountable for their actions by answering those basic questions asked by a Senator the agency should be abolished and everyone refusing to answer should be jailed until they do. This a very serious matter that everyone, left or right, should care about and demand answers and accountability.

It would be good the hear some of our left leaning Tman members weigh in on this.
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: Did the fbi - 01/12/22 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by walleye101
If the FBI cannot be held accountable for their actions by answering those basic questions asked by a Senator the agency should be abolished and everyone refusing to answer should be jailed until they do. This a very serious matter that everyone, left or right, should care about and demand answers and accountability.

It would be good the hear some of our left leaning Tman members weigh in on this.

They will not, their inability to read sign is legendary.
Posted By: wr otis

Re: Did the fbi - 01/12/22 03:42 PM

Half of the 24 people involved in the gov whitmer episode, were either agents or informants. Half of them.
Posted By: HayDay

Re: Did the fbi - 01/12/22 04:04 PM

The problem as it stands today is even if GOP were in charge of things, House and Senate are mostly oversight.....they can ask embarrassing questions.....but you can lie through your teeth if you want with no consequences. You can obstruct.....you can obfuscate. The only real power House and Senate have is power of the purse, plus advise and consent when it comes to appointments.....and you have to be in the majority to do that. All the rest of Government......all the alphabets, are under direction of the Executive. Unless AG and DOJ decide to prosecute, nothing is going to happen to anybody.

So gonna take another MAGA President........who finds a supporting cast of patriots to help........and go to work cleaning house. And with swamp and 99% of the media against you, that is going to be a steep, uphill climb.

Re: Did the fbi - 01/12/22 04:19 PM

DOJ is going to have a new dept looking specifically at domestic terrorists. In other words, trump supporters.

Their main obstruction is we're all currently still armed.

Re: Did the fbi - 01/12/22 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by wr otis
DOJ is going to have a new dept looking specifically at domestic terrorists. In other words, trump supporters.

Their main obstruction is we're all currently still armed.

But limited on ammo if you did not plan ahead well. A lot of guys think having a few boxes is enough.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Did the fbi - 01/12/22 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by Providence Farm

Yup.

I hear this frequently but haven't heard a god alternative to our (party) system. Any suggestions?

Re: Did the fbi - 01/12/22 04:58 PM

The only way out of this Hippie is a complete purge
I know no one wants to hear this, but we are at that point.
And there is no other way in my opinion.

Re: Did the fbi - 01/12/22 05:02 PM

The old farts that are running the show will not live forever.

Both sides rotten, don't kid yourself about that.
Posted By: seniortrap

Re: Did the fbi - 01/12/22 05:24 PM

One is more rotten than the other. I believe a big "D" after their name is synonymous.

Re: Did the fbi - 01/12/22 05:31 PM

The problem is, the new crop will be there for the next forty years. AOC will be haunting our grandkids.

Re: Did the fbi - 01/12/22 05:38 PM

The problem is, the new crop will be there for the next forty years. AOC will be haunting our grandkids.

Need to change that ASAP.

There is hope that the guard can be changed as the dying starts.

Re: Did the fbi - 01/12/22 05:48 PM

Need to change that ASAP.

There is hope that the guard can be changed as the dying starts.

Until the shooting starts, I'm voting. When the shooting starts, I'm shooting.

Re: Did the fbi - 01/12/22 06:02 PM

I hear this frequently but haven't heard a god alternative to our (party) system. Any suggestions?
[/quote]

The system worked fine untill it was bought out on both side. A very few controle everything. News, entertainment, schools, money, and on it goes.... the deck has been very well stacked
By the time people get motivated enough to fix it its going to be to late.
Posted By: coyote 1

Re: Did the fbi - 01/12/22 06:05 PM

This is where we are headed. Too far gone to be fixed otherwise. Very sad to see this once great country circling the drain.
Posted By: GritGuy

Re: Did the fbi - 01/12/22 06:07 PM

When they say they can't answer, you have your answer, when they give you a detailed answer you can be sure they are not going to be hung by it !!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums