Home

Russia

Posted By: Grey squirrel

Russia - 03/27/22 03:47 AM

I have friends in Russia that fully support Putin, they say nobody knows the real story including them lol . I don’t have television and I don’t listen to radio often so I’m probably way behind on events but my Russian friends have told me many things that they believe. , I’m 100% American and I’ll fight for our country to insure my children’s freedom. But their story and the story we hear are not the same story.
Posted By: BuckMink

Re: Russia - 03/27/22 03:51 AM

I'm sure their media is also 100 percent controlled by the gov so of course they won't hear anything other then Putin wants them to know.
Posted By: Flint Lock

Re: Russia - 03/27/22 03:59 AM

There are always two sides to every story. In every conflict between men since the beginning of time, people on each side thought they were the good guys. The only truth you can be sure of is that the narrative of the MSM is not the full story.

Re: Russia - 03/27/22 04:00 AM

I agree and it’s a shame that freedom of press is Dead along with many others.
Posted By: waggler

Re: Russia - 03/27/22 04:04 AM

Originally Posted by BuckMink
I'm sure their media is also 100 percent controlled by the gov so of course they won't hear anything other then Putin wants them to know.

Uh, and our media isn't one-sided, and just tells us only what they want us to hear?

The people in Russia have just as much, and the same information available as we do.
I've heard on our mainstream media that western news sources have been cut of from the Russian people; that is an absolute lie.

Re: Russia - 03/27/22 04:11 AM

They do have access to media like everywhere else. I guess it’s up to the individual to draw their own conclusions. Like every aspect of life.
Posted By: Oh Snap

Re: Russia - 03/27/22 04:39 AM

Grey Squirrel

Interesting that you brought this up. Where is the truth?

I just finished a You Tube program called Allen Jackson Ministries. He had a pastor and his wife that landed here several days before Putin invaded Ukraine. They are from Belarus and work with churches there and Ukraine. If you want their perspective I would encourage you to watch that you tube. I hope you can find it and watch it

Re: Russia - 03/27/22 04:44 AM

I bought this up because yesterday I was messaging one of my friends from Russia and her parents live only 40 miles from the Ukraine border and she was really afraid for her family and told me several things about Ukraine and nato and Russia that I’ve never heard. Not that I believe the things she said , just that I now understand the information war is worldwide and more catastrophic than an actual war.

Re: Russia - 03/27/22 04:54 AM

Pardon the auto correct. Brought
Posted By: Marty

Re: Russia - 03/27/22 04:56 AM

Similar to our media?

Re: Russia - 03/27/22 05:05 AM

Miss information will be the fall of society. How can anyone with no moral code choose anything correctly being guided by false information? That’s why the constitution was formed for a moral and religious people. Because it isn’t fit to govern a society that doesn’t hold the same values internally. This current trend of tolerance can’t last. It breeds intolerance.

Re: Russia - 03/27/22 05:07 AM

today is all abut what someone or something can be made to appear to be not what they or it actually is....
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Russia - 03/27/22 05:20 AM

Originally Posted by Marty
today is all abut what someone or something can be made to appear to be not what they or it actually is....

This says it all
Posted By: BuckMink

Re: Russia - 03/27/22 05:55 AM

Similar to our media?

Yes! Would be nice to actually hear the truth on all this..

Re: Russia - 03/27/22 07:27 AM

If people here knew the whole truth they would not be able to get the support to go to war.

the same as if people had known the truth about iraq in 2003 bush would not have had the support for that illegal war.

100,000 + civilian deaths, maybe 250,000(depends on who you believe)....+ US troop deaths and casualties and many trillions of dollars spent on things that never gained us anything...now that country is still in chaos and will eventually be taken over by our enemy iran.

War is a big moneymaker for corporations and those corporations contribute lots and lots of money to politicians both above and below the table....couple billion to ukraine and I bet 20% winds up feathering US politicians and their families nests...why do you think they are so anxious to send that $ there???? I bet they are making money thru the sanctions also.
Posted By: TraderVic

Re: Russia - 03/27/22 11:17 AM

History is repeating itself in Russia. Communist Russia is flying its true colors and lying about everything is common over there, all the way back to Stalin.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Russia - 03/27/22 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by TraderVic
History is repeating itself in Russia. Communist Russia is flying its true colors and lying about everything is common over there, all the way back to Stalin.

One question do you believe the US is any different. Ok 2 questions how old are you?

It seems generations older than mine do tend to believe the US new and media than younger generations. That why I ask your age so I can see where you fall and if the pattern is holding true or is flawed.

Re: Russia - 03/27/22 01:36 PM

I am 68, been around long enough to know Communist Russian and Communist Chinese lies !!

Re: Russia - 03/27/22 01:43 PM

I am 68, been around long enough to know Communist Russian and Communist Chinese lies !!

But you believe your government is honest then? I'm guessing you do since you did not answer the question. That holds with the pattern thanks for responding.

Re: Russia - 03/27/22 01:51 PM

The government (US) and the media here have regressed considerably since Obama's eight dreadful years.
You youngsters need to know and understand global history far better than you obviously do.
Are you a veteran ? If so, been anywhere ?? Do you know who Stalin was, what he did to his own country and people?
Do you know the difference between Communist China and Nationalist China ?
The media in this country is a disgrace in the last 15+ years !!!
So DON'T lecture me on history !
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Russia - 03/27/22 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by Grey squirrel
I bought this up because yesterday I was messaging one of my friends from Russia and her parents live only 40 miles from the Ukraine border and she was really afraid for her family and told me several things about Ukraine and nato and Russia that I’ve never heard. Not that I believe the things she said , just that I now understand the information war is worldwide and more catastrophic than an actual war.

What if the things she said are true? What is your disbelief based on.... US media? I know Russia media is feeding propaganda to their masses, but US media is doing the same.

Re: Russia - 03/27/22 02:06 PM

The government (US) and the media here have regressed considerably since Obama's eight dreadful years.
You youngsters need to know and understand global history far better than you obviously do.
Are you a veteran ? If so, been anywhere ?? Do you know who Stalin was, what he did to his own country and people?

I never lectured you once just asked 2 questions. No I'm not a vet never held with killing people I have no problems with for no reason other than government propaganda and make people rich.

Stalin was that awesome Russian guy that disarmed his population and killed millions of them after that. Kind of why I'm a no compromise 2 A supporter yet get crap from guys your age when I point out the NRA and there support of gun control. But they don't want to talk about History on this topic.

You mean Taiwan vs mainland China. Yep I know the difference.

The media has been a disgrace since I have been alive and longer it just got easier to see.

Don't get your panties in a bunch. It will all work out once we are in labor camps. We'll the young ones the old will be other wise engaged if history is any indicator.

Posted By: Chancey

Re: Russia - 03/28/22 02:01 AM

The Russian country and landscape has fascinated me ever since I watched that documentary called "Wild Russia". The country spans 11 timezones and is absolutely incredible both biologically and culturally.

I've also been studying up on Putin for many years too. So much what we are told about this incredible landscape and people is untrue; also Putin.

Putin wears the Christian Cross (one cross) as a necklace and never takes it off. His mother was a very devout Christian and even went to the Holy Land. He was raised by his mom from what I understand. Since Putin has been in power and trying to "nationalize" the Russian country, life has gotten very much better for the Christians living there; as well of the rest of his people. He has made amends with the Russian Orthodox Church which was a big deal and hadn't been done in hundreds of years.

If you have a moment, watch the documentary entitled "Agafia" , she is an old believer that has lived in the Russian wilderness for years due to the brutal treatment of Christians by Lenin and Stalin. To compare Putin to them is not only mis-informed, but it is also propaganda. Worse, I hear some comparing him to Hitler. That is even more irrational. The man is trying to protect his country and its people and culture. Sometimes that involves making sure that Muslims don't swarm in like what happened in the EU, and continues to happen here in the US.

The US is on the wrong side of the Ukraine situation IMO.
Posted By: SJA

Re: Russia - 03/28/22 02:06 AM

There was also a Putin documentary on the Pluto TV Channel tonight in the "Explore" section. Interesting!

Re: Russia - 03/28/22 02:07 AM

Thanks, Chancey. I agree.
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: Russia - 03/28/22 02:26 AM

Originally Posted by Chancey
The Russian country and landscape has fascinated me ever since I watched that documentary called "Wild Russia". The country spans 11 timezones and is absolutely incredible both biologically and culturally.

I've also been studying up on Putin for many years too. So much what we are told about this incredible landscape and people is untrue; also Putin.

Putin wears the Christian Cross (one cross) as a necklace and never takes it off. His mother was a very devout Christian and even went to the Holy Land. He was raised by his mom from what I understand. Since Putin has been in power and trying to "nationalize" the Russian country, life has gotten very much better for the Christians living there; as well of the rest of his people. He has made amends with the Russian Orthodox Church which was a big deal and hadn't been done in hundreds of years.

If you have a moment, watch the documentary entitled "Agafia" , she is an old believer that has lived in the Russian wilderness for years due to the brutal treatment of Christians by Lenin and Stalin. To compare Putin to them is not only mis-informed, but it is also propaganda. Worse, I hear some comparing him to Hitler. That is even more irrational. The man is trying to protect his country and its people and culture. Sometimes that involves making sure that Muslims don't swarm in like what happened in the EU, and continues to happen here in the US.

Obviously some of you havent read Alexander Dugin, who is a major influencer/intellectual in Russia , specifically the Fourth Political Theory. I doubt the Church in Russia would be tolerated if it criticized Pooty-poot. They probably remember what happened to Bonhoeffer and the Church in Germany.

Re: Russia - 03/28/22 02:28 AM

I wanted to post on KOSOI's post when I got into the hotel, but the thread went poof!

I think it is important and wise for all of us to use some discernment in this situation.

Whole situation unsettles me. When I see bi-partisan support by both Repubs and Dems, Big Tech, Big Media, and now conservative talk radio, and many US Christian pastors start getting on the band wagon for war, then I think we need to re-evaluate; and more than likely run the other way!

But, polls show that I am in disagreement with 90% of the population; so what do I know?

Re: Russia - 03/28/22 02:30 AM

Originally Posted by SNIPERB🦝

Obviously some of you havent read Alexander Dugin, who is a major influencer/intellectual in Russia , specifically the Fourth Political Theory. I doubt the Church in Russia would be tolerated if it criticized Pooty-poot. They probably remember what happened to Bonhoeffer and the Church in Germany.

Have not read that Sniper, just look at what the average citizen feels and thinks. That is what is important; and most likely the truth

I guess what he is saying is that they support Putin out of fear?

Re: Russia - 03/28/22 02:31 AM

Especially since all the major social media platforms are blocking access from Russia so that leaves only Russian-based media to do the reporting.(Yes they could probably get around that using VPN's but they would be definitely in a small minority)
Posted By: cfowler

Re: Russia - 03/28/22 02:35 AM

I wanted to post on KOSOI's post when I got into the hotel, but the thread went poof!

I think it is important and wise for all of us to use some discernment in this situation.

Whole situation unsettles me. When I see bi-partisan support by both Repubs and Dems, Big Tech, Big Media, and now conservative talk radio, and many US Christian pastors start getting on the band wagon for war, then I think we need to re-evaluate; and more than likely run the other way!

But, polls show that I am in disagreement with 90% of the population; so what do I know?

I agree with your point of view Chancey.

Re: Russia - 03/28/22 02:40 AM

KOSOI recently mentioned the Book of Daniel and Revelation in one of his posts. Perhaps he is reading his Bible in his basement for fear of the Kremlin coming to get him?
I don't believe the Jewish people living in Russia have experienced any persecution under Putin, but I may be wrong?

Re: Russia - 03/28/22 02:43 AM

Originally Posted by cfowler

cfowler, we're the few %ers!
Posted By: Posco

Re: Russia - 03/28/22 02:48 AM

You can add me to that list. I'm not at all sure who the good guys are here.

Re: Russia - 03/28/22 02:48 AM

corporations make $ from war....corporations donate $ to politicians and give those politicians family members lucrative jobs and the politicians themselves get lucrative jobs when they leave politics.
Posted By: martyd

Re: Russia - 03/28/22 02:49 AM

This is the story…. Russian control Ukraine 30 years ago and lost the country and Ukraine went as a independent country. In Russians mind they have the right to take the country back and make it Russian Territory again. It’s just that simple. Putin thinks that if there is a opening to take Ukraine back he would take the risk and take it back. It’s to bad the current Administration policy’s and lack of leadership sent a message to Putin there is no better time to take Ukraine and maybe other countries. MD

Re: Russia - 03/28/22 02:50 AM

What "conservative" talk radio is banging the war drums? I'm guessing Hannity, but he hasnt been considered conservative for a long time.

Re: Russia - 03/28/22 02:53 AM

I always tend to align with you and Marty's posts Posco. Thanks for your contributions on this forum.

Re: Russia - 03/28/22 02:54 AM

What "conservative" talk radio is banging the war drums? I'm guessing Hannity, but he hasnt been considered conservative for a long time.

Yes, Hannity.

I cannot tolerate listening to the man anymore.

Re: Russia - 03/28/22 02:55 AM

I always tend to align with you and Marty's posts Posco. Thanks for your contributions on this forum.

Thank you. That's high praise as far as I'm concerned.

Re: Russia - 03/28/22 02:58 AM

Yes, Hannity.

Havent listened to him since he went off on Cruz in the 2016 primaries. Nobody else that I know of, at least the shows I listen to want anything to do with Ukraine/Russia other than humanitarian aid.

Re: Russia - 03/28/22 02:58 AM

corporations make $ from war....corporations donate $ to politicians and give those politicians family members lucrative jobs and the politicians themselves get lucrative jobs when they leave politics.

That's the truth, Marty. Gen. Milley should be reduced in rank to private but he'll end up writing a Trump tell-all book and getting a consultant gig with Ratheon.

Re: Russia - 03/28/22 02:59 AM

Originally Posted by Posco

Thank you. That's high praise as far as I'm concerned.

x2

Re: Russia - 03/28/22 02:59 AM

Originally Posted by martyd
This is the story…. Russian control Ukraine 30 years ago and lost the country and Ukraine went as a independent country. In Russians mind they have the right to take the country back and make it Russian Territory again. It’s just that simple. Putin thinks that if there is a opening to take Ukraine back he would take the risk and take it back. It’s to bad the current Administration policy’s and lack of leadership sent a message to Putin there is no better time to take Ukraine and maybe other countries. MD

Perhaps, Putin just wants the Donbask Region...which is what he has said very clearly the whole time?

He has been very transparent for 10 years on his thoughts of the situation. I don't think he will ever go into Poland or any other NATO country as the war mongers suggest. Ukraine has always been his red line. If he does, then I will eat crow.

Re: Russia - 03/28/22 03:15 AM

SNPERB,

I drive all the time and listen to a lot of local talk radio when traveling. Seems a lot of the talk radio people are getting on the band wagon. I have liked Rick Roberts for years, but he is jumping on the band wagon as well. Disappointing for me, but then again my political beliefs are at odds with 90% of the population.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Russia - 03/28/22 03:17 AM

I'm on the same page as you too Chancey

Re: Russia - 03/28/22 03:20 AM

Havent listened to Rick, but I listen to one of the guys that fills in for him occasionally, Brad Stags every day.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Russia - 03/28/22 03:28 AM

Originally Posted by Posco

You can add me to that list. I'm not at all sure who the good guys are here.

There is no good guy in this war. The Ukraine is less bad than russia though. I feel sorry for the civilians, who probably mostly just want to be left alone, who russians are killing. I think we mostly should stay out of it. I think the democrats are going to likely get us into a direct conflict with russia and when that time comes I hope we quickly destroy all of their military capacity, which we can do.

russia will likely always be the enemy of most of the world. The world needs a villain.

Keith
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: Russia - 03/28/22 03:38 AM

There is no good guy in this war. The Ukraine is less bad than russia though. I feel sorry for the civilians, who probably mostly just want to be left alone, who russians are killing. I think we mostly should stay out of it. I think the democrats are going to likely get us into a direct conflict with russia and when that time comes I hope we quickly destroy all of their military capacity, which we can do.

russia will likely always be the enemy of most of the world. The world needs a villain.

And the 1.4 billion Chinese just wait everybody out. And smile...

Re: Russia - 03/28/22 03:39 AM

This is where I'm at also. Got into it with my dad over it. We'll he got mad I didn't.

Keith I saw a clip where it was the Ukraine killing its civilians trying to leave to keep them in place for human shields. Was it true I don't know but since it is the opposite of what our known lying media and government is saying I think it's worth giving serious consideration.
Posted By: K52

Re: Russia - 03/28/22 03:57 AM

I for one don’t want one penny of my taxes sent for anything to the Ukraine. That country has been used as a money laundering ring for the Clinton, Obama and Biden crime families as well asa host of other politicians. Check out the Ukrainian President’s villas in Italy and his other out of country holdings, he claims to be ridding his country of oligarchs and he is one. There are videos of Ukrainian troops shooting captured Russian soldiers in the legs and then interrogating them. After they are done they kill them. Videos of the Azov Ukrainian army crucifying Russians are also out there.

There are no good guys in this conflict and we need to keep our nose out of it. Biden and the Dem’s love this as it keeps the American people attention on the Ukraine instead of how our standard of living is going down every day. Why all the Republican’s are aiding Biden’s sleigh of hand to deflect attention before the mid terms I’ll never understand.
Posted By: beaverpeeler

Re: Russia - 03/28/22 05:51 AM

I am sure this whole thing is far more complex than I have time to ever figure out in a lifetime if I was so inclined. But I'm absolutely sure of this: Putin is evil. I did some reading up on some of the stunts he pulled to get into the position he is now. Faking a Cheychna bombing in Russia (killing a lot of innocent Russians) as a pretext to go in and slaughter and bomb that population into submission.

The polonium poisonings of dissenters who pointed out some of the stuff he was doing. Polonium is only available from the highest levels within the Russian government, and the fact that they used it means they wanted to warn any would be dissenters that this can happen to you too.

The list goes on and on. I see many similarities in Putin and Hitler. Europe hoped that Hitler would stop at Poland and we all know how that turned out.
Posted By: yukonjeff

Re: Russia - 03/28/22 06:08 AM

Europe can "fight for freedom" before America gets involved. Anyone else can sign up to fight if they feel so strongly one way or the other.
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Russia - 03/28/22 12:01 PM

Yes, Hannity.

Hannity tends to pat himself on the back a bit too much for my liking. smile
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Russia - 03/28/22 01:17 PM

True stuff
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Russia - 03/28/22 02:14 PM

War is when your government tells you who the enemy is
Revolution is when you figure it out yourself

Those words are too wise to come from me but ring true these days more than ever.

So while everyone id looking towards Russia and the Ukraine. here they stuff gun control bills into reams of paper that get passed by congress without so much as reading what is being voted on. And a whole lot of other nonsense is being done while everyone is looking the other way.

I am waiting for the day when there is finally peace and I can sit at a campfire, eating squirrel on a stick together with a few other survivors.
Posted By: BigBlackBirds

Re: Russia - 03/28/22 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by NonPCfed

And the 1.4 billion Chinese just wait everybody out. And smile...

^^^^^^this.
Posted By: KOSOI

Re: Russia - 03/29/22 05:19 AM

Hello all. the other day i created a Mir thread, but it was deleted. Guys, you always write here about freedom, freedom of speech, democracy. it seems to me that all this does not exist in your country.
Pavel, can you tell me the reason why you deleted the topic?
Thank you in advance.

Re: Russia - 03/29/22 05:31 AM

Originally Posted by KOSOI
Hello all. the other day i created a Mir thread, but it was deleted. Guys, you always write here about freedom, freedom of speech, democracy. it seems to me that all this does not exist in your country.
Thank you in advance.

You somehow have missed all the crap we say about biden. Go ahead and say the same crap about putin and show us how free you are in russia. You don't have to mean it. Just say it.

Keith

Re: Russia - 03/29/22 05:36 AM

Originally Posted by KeithC
Thank you in advance.

You somehow have missed all the crap we say about biden. Go ahead and say the same crap about putin and show us how free you are in russia. You don't have to mean it. Just say it.

Keith

If you don't support your President Biden, say whatever you want about him. I want people like you to know that I fully support Putin.
Have I made myself clear?

Re: Russia - 03/29/22 05:48 AM

Alexei, if you did not support Putin would you feel comfortable to express that in the Russia you live in? I think that is the point that Keith makes.

Re: Russia - 03/29/22 05:51 AM

Thank you in advance.

Keith

If you don't support your President Biden, say whatever you want about him. I want people like you to know that I fully support Putin.

Yes, I understand you can't say anything bad about putin without risking your life and freedom and I pity you and your fellow russians. Hopefully some day you will be free.

Keith

Re: Russia - 03/29/22 05:52 AM

Yes. No problem. But in this situation I'm completely on Putin's side.

Re: Russia - 03/29/22 05:58 AM

[quote=KOSOI]Hello all. the other day i created a Mir thread, but it was deleted. Guys, you always write here about freedom, freedom of speech, democracy. it seems to me that all this does not exist in your country.
Thank you in advance.

Keith

Yes, I understand you can't say anything bad about putin without risking your life and freedom and I pity you and your fellow russians. Hopefully some day you will be free.

Keith[/quote]
Why should I say anything bad about Putin? I support him, the dude is doing everything right. judging by your posts, he's like a bone in your throat.

Re: Russia - 03/29/22 06:02 AM

Well, one thing we cannot do is accuse Alexei of being anything less than being candid in his opinions.

Re: Russia - 03/29/22 06:10 AM

Originally Posted by beaverpeeler
Well, one thing we cannot do is accuse Alexei of being anything less than being candid in his opinions.

Carl, you can't seriously believe Alexei could get away with criticizing putin publicly in Russia, can you?

I don't think there is one person on this entire forum that believes that.

He's not being candid at all about his right to free speech in russia. We all know it.

Keith

Re: Russia - 03/29/22 06:27 AM

Carl, you can't seriously believe Alexei could get away with criticizing putin publicly in Russia, can you?

He's not being candid at all about his right to free speech in russia. We all know it.

Keith

Now answer my question. Why should I criticize Putin?

Re: Russia - 03/29/22 06:28 AM

If russia would of just took out the bases and mobile equipment that was being used against the breakaway provinces of Ukraine, by the Ukrainian government, I would have supported russia in this conflict.

It's become very clear that russia wanted to steal all of the Ukraine. After failing miserably in their conquest, it is now clear that russia is hoping to still steal the city of Mariupol, for it's strategic sea access and to try to save face from getting held back by what was seen as a vastly inferior, Ukrainian military.

Keith

Re: Russia - 03/29/22 06:31 AM

Keith

Now answer my question. Why should I criticize Putin?

To prove you can as i already stated. We all know you can't, without facing severe consequences As I stated, you don't have to even mean it.

Keith

Re: Russia - 03/29/22 06:36 AM

If russia would of just took out the bases and mobile equipment that was being used against the breakaway provinces of Ukraine, by the Ukrainian government, I would have supported russia in this conflict.

It's become very clear that russia wanted to steal all of the Ukraine. After failing miserably in their conquest, it is now clear that russia is hoping to still steal the city of Mariupol, for it's strategic sea access and to try to save face from getting held back by what was seen as a vastly inferior, Ukrainian military.

Keith

You're wrong. the main goal is to cleanse the Ukrainian land of Nazis.

From whom should Russia steal Ukraine? I do not understand your thinking.
Posted By: Boco

Re: Russia - 03/29/22 06:40 AM

Maybe ethnically cleanse?

Re: Russia - 03/29/22 06:42 AM

I'm not going to prove anything to you. You just don't know the Russian people. Let your Biden prove it to you.

Re: Russia - 03/29/22 06:47 AM

Keith

You're wrong. the main goal is to cleanse the Ukrainian land of Nazis.

From whom should Russia steal Ukraine? I do not understand your thinking.

Zelensky is a Jew. Much of the Ukraine's other leadership is Jewish. Do you really believe that there are a bunch of Jewish nazis in Ukraine?

Keith

Re: Russia - 03/29/22 06:52 AM

I'm not going to prove anything to you. You just don't know the Russian people. Let your Biden prove it to you.

I can cuss out biden to his face, say every horrible thing about him and his family I can think of.

Could you do the same to putin, without repercussions?

Can you even call what's happening in the Ukraine a war?

Keith

Re: Russia - 03/29/22 07:03 AM

it is hard to believe that a jewish zelinsky would allow a regiment of neo nazi's in his army but they are in his army..

would a jew allow neo nazi's in an army he was commanding?
Posted By: yukonjeff

Re: Russia - 03/29/22 07:18 AM

I believe Putin used the name "Nazi" to garnish support at home, remembering what the Nazi's did invading Russia. What he really should of called them was "Globalist" that they are and we all would of said oh yea,ok.

Make no mistake Nazie Germany has risen again. Its called the EU now. Its the headquarters' of the globalist that are implementing the great reset. They are flooding the western country's with unchecked Immagration that the people themselves dont want. They will do it to Ukraine if they can. Putin dont want his countrymen to be replaced and overrun with third world immigrant's. I cant say I blame him. Look what they are doing to our own country, Canada, Australia and most of Europe.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Russia - 03/29/22 10:40 AM

A product of state run media.

We all need to know when its raining and when its not.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Russia - 03/29/22 10:49 AM

There is one Jewish Nazi who is invested in the Ukraine named George Soros.

Re: Russia - 03/29/22 11:08 AM

Zelensky is nonpracticing from the reports ive seen.

Re: Russia - 03/29/22 01:23 PM

Kosoi, I appreciate your comments on the current situation in Ukraine and Russia. I believe it’s important to hear other perspectives.

I have been following the news and developments concerning Crimea, Ukraine, Russia, and NATO since 2013-14. Your comments are the only differing opinion that many have or will hear in the US.

I personally find it amazing that, the same people who ranted over MSM’s treatment of Trump or of the virus, or of some other issue, like Hunter Biden’s laptop, now, those same people gorge themselves at the trough of misinformation.

Re: Russia - 03/29/22 02:38 PM

Kosoi, I appreciate your comments on the current situation in Ukraine and Russia. I believe it’s important to hear other perspectives.

I have been following the news and developments concerning Crimea, Ukraine, Russia, and NATO since 2013-14. Your comments are the only differing opinion that many have or will hear in the US.

I personally find it amazing that, the same people who ranted over MSM’s treatment of Trump or of the virus, or of some other issue, like Hunter Biden’s laptop, now, those same people gorge themselves at the trough of misinformation.

Thank you.

Re: Russia - 03/29/22 03:04 PM

"nonpracticing" Jew or Nazi, or both?
Klaus Schwab, George Soros, and Zelensky are most likely all in the same boat.

Re: Russia - 03/29/22 03:07 PM

Keith, you misunderstood my point I think. We actually are in agreement. Alexei obviously supports his leader as do most Russians with what I am hearing. You and I both wonder how much of that support would be eroded if Russians were privy to the real story of what is happening in Ukraine. What would they think if they were daily seeing newsreel of innocents, women and children being bombed into oblivion, like we are seeing. All staged by the Ukrainians? I think not.

This is why the civilized world is united against Russia and demanding it stop. Personally, I grieve not only for Ukrainian dead but also Russian. So senseless.

Re: Russia - 03/29/22 03:16 PM

I agree Peeler on what’s happening to innocent human lives for whatever reason!

Everyone in America has access to so many news sources from all over the world. This is either the biggest lie ever leveled on man kind or it’s true.

I happen to have the time and access to a whole bunch of news sources and have come to the conclusion it’s true that Putin has taken on the killing of Ukraine people !

Re: Russia - 03/29/22 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by waggler

"nonpracticing" Jew or Nazi, or both?
Klaus Schwab, George Soros, and Zelensky are most likely all in the same boat.

I believe a Jew is a Jew by birth. A Nazi is a Nazi by choice. Enlighten me!

Re: Russia - 03/29/22 03:25 PM

^^^^^
Beaverpeeler,
I don't think people in Russia are shielded from western news sources like we have been led to believe; I think some of their social media may be limited though, but that doesn't limit the flow of information very much. Maybe Alexei can give us his perspective.

Yes, there have been atrocious incidents of civilians being killed, but I truly do not think targeting civilians is Russian policy.
I think the most likely cause of civilian casualties are; revenge killing (an individual soldier personally takes out revenge), unintended targets being hit (not to be unexpected without highly trained contractors operating the weapon systems), and even friendly fire.

I mentioned in a post a couple of days ago that I have a Ukrainian friend whose family of 25 is working their way out of Ukraine and into Russia, and then to the USA, (6 family members arrived in Moscow yesterday).

This family has received direct assistance of Russian soldiers, even guiding them through a mine field.
I am having a hard time reconciling what I am hearing about the Russian military targeting civilians, while at the same time I am hearing personal stories that tell me differently.

I don't even trust FOX anymore, nor Hannity, nor Levin, nor L. Graham.

Re: Russia - 03/29/22 03:25 PM

Keith, you misunderstood my point I think. We actually are in agreement. Alexei obviously supports his leader as do most Russians with what I am hearing. You and I both wonder how much of that support would be eroded if Russians were privy to the real story of what is happening in Ukraine. What would they think if they were daily seeing newsreel of innocents, women and children being bombed into oblivion, like we are seeing. All staged by the Ukrainians? I think not.

This is why the civilized world is united against Russia and demanding it stop. Personally, I grieve not only for Ukrainian dead but also Russian. So senseless.

Yep,

Re: Russia - 03/29/22 03:30 PM

I am very sorry that you are being presented with incorrect information about who is now shooting civilians in Ukraine. it is to your government's advantage to see only the information they need. it won't be long before you understand everything. but it may be too late, because you will be dragged into World War 3.
Good luck to you.

Re: Russia - 03/29/22 03:40 PM

wow.

Re: Russia - 03/29/22 03:40 PM

Alexei, have you seen what Mariupol looks like today? It is practically leveled by indiscriminate Russian bombing which has killed countless civilians. In my opinion the footage I am seeing would be impossible to be "incorrect information" or in some way manufactured. It is more likely you are the victim of incorrect information in a country where information is tightly controlled.

Re: Russia - 03/29/22 03:42 PM

It would also be hard to have all the refugees say it is Russia doing it.

Re: Russia - 03/29/22 03:43 PM

Alexei, have you seen what Mariupol looks like today? It is practically leveled by indiscriminate Russian bombing which has killed countless civilians. In my opinion the footage I am seeing would be impossible to be "incorrect information" or in some way manufactured. It is more likely you are the victim of incorrect information in a country where information is tightly controlled.

I agree 100%.
Posted By: Kart29

Re: Russia - 03/29/22 03:50 PM

I am very sorry that you are being presented with incorrect information about who is now shooting civilians in Ukraine. it is to your government's advantage to see only the information they need. it won't be long before you understand everything. but it may be too late, because you will be dragged into World War 3.
Good luck to you.

KOSOI reminds me so much of what I've heard of "Tokyo Rose".
Posted By: teepee2

Re: Russia - 03/29/22 03:56 PM

Yes. No problem. But in this situation I'm completely on Putin's side.

Because you HAVE TO.
Posted By: teepee2

Re: Russia - 03/29/22 03:57 PM

Moscow Kosoi? laugh

Re: Russia - 03/29/22 04:08 PM

KOSOI

Our constitution guarantees us the freedom of speech, 1st amendment. We can say anything about anyone that is in public office, true or not. Do you have that same freedom in Russia?

Look what happened to President Donald Trump. Lies were told about him and the truth has come out. He now has the ability to take the liars to court and expose them for their lies. Could this happen in Russia over the Ukraine war?

Re: Russia - 03/29/22 04:43 PM

Their constitution allows them the freedom to criticize our government as well! grin

Re: Russia - 03/29/22 05:01 PM

Ok, let's get the terminology correct. There has been very little conventional WWII/Vietnam type "bombing" going on in the Ukraine by the Rus (or the Ukies when they actually had some planes flying). Most of the tactical, day-to-day hits that have been going on is artillery, more specifically rocket artillery. If you see any old truck with rockets on the back of them, aka "Stalin's Organ" WWII type of rocket system that is all Ukie, the Rus army no longer has that equipment. The Rus vehicle packed rockets are similar to the U.S. MLRS which look like packed crates on a pivoting/elevational platform. Then there are man portable 122 mm rockets that came out and used in Vietnam. They are sort of team portable such as a mortar team but has the trajectory more of a traditional cannon. Both sides have these and they have probably been used the most. We have seen very little video from both sides of actual big SP guns or even towed guns firing off rounds. That makes me wonder why? When we hear of reports of "shelling" what the h*** is actually happening...? I suspect a lot of 122 mm rockets being used. Maybe the big guns are being used but again, especially from the Ukie side, if everything was gloriously happening and their big guns were pounding the **** out of the Rus, they would be showing those going off a lot more ten what has been seen. Makes me think, from one of my earlier posts, that the Rus counter-battery radar in use with the Rus SPs. have taken out most of the Ukie traditional artillery. So, the Ukies are down to what GRADs (the Stalin Organ trucks) they have left over, a number of special high-end controlled rockets/missiles, and 122 mm rockets.

There has undoubtedly been civilians killed from both sides lobbing rounds but even in Mariupol, a city that had 400,000 people, most of the civilians have survived by getting out or after fighting has passed them by they emerge from the basements of the high rises (after military forces have told them its now safe) to move out of the ruins. I'm not trying to belittle the civilian deaths, a few hundred to thousands is too many. But to think that a 100,000 or more civilians are dead in Mariupol just isn't reality. But believe what you want to believe...

Re: Russia - 03/29/22 05:02 PM

P.S. the "Azov Battalion" (about 10,000 actually) wanted to fight to the death in Mariupol. I think a lot of them have gotten their wish granted...
Posted By: 50fps

Re: Russia - 03/29/22 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by martyd

You left out the part on how outside influences and nation building left the sheep without a sheep dog.

Re: Russia - 03/29/22 05:52 PM

P.S. the "Azov Battalion" (about 10,000 actually) wanted to fight to the death in Mariupol. I think a lot of them have gotten their wish granted...

They bombed themselves?

Re: Russia - 03/29/22 05:53 PM

I just can't physically answer all of your questions.
the ukrains put their tanks and artillery in residential residential areas of the city, and from those positions they fire on russian soldiers. what would each of you do? they do not let civilians out of their houses, covering them. and those who manage to leave their houses were shot right on the spot. you think this is not Nazism?

Re: Russia - 03/29/22 06:07 PM

Maybe you need better aim?

Re: Russia - 03/29/22 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by hippie
Maybe you need better aim?

Maybe you should remind me how you took aim in Vietnam. Syria, Afghanistan, shall I continue?

Re: Russia - 03/29/22 06:12 PM

Well why is Russia in a sovereign nation in the first place. If the people of Ukraine want to be Russia why can’t they vote on it?
Posted By: GritGuy

Re: Russia - 03/29/22 06:14 PM

Don't really have a dog in this fight, however if you wish to have allies you probably should treat questions as if you wished them to be allies, not retrograde to past history, that does neither any good !

Re: Russia - 03/29/22 07:31 PM

It must be KOSOI’s bed time!
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Russia - 03/29/22 07:37 PM

The Ukraine government probably also forced all those folks to walk in front of Russian tanks in their cities waving Ukraine flags.

Re: Russia - 03/29/22 08:12 PM

I just can't physically answer all of your questions.
the ukrains put their tanks and artillery in residential residential areas of the city, and from those positions they fire on russian soldiers. what would each of you do? they do not let civilians out of their houses, covering them. and those who manage to leave their houses were shot right on the spot. you think this is not Nazism?

Would I be correct in assuming this information is derived from Russian approved press reports? Alexei, you always accuse us of having inaccurate information. Can you not at least consider the possibility of your own information being tainted?

Re: Russia - 03/29/22 08:26 PM

Is this what your media is showing?

First video removed for profanity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F6rjuSYtPk

Re: Russia - 03/29/22 08:48 PM

First video removed for profanity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3h9Paoy-UA

Re: Russia - 03/29/22 08:53 PM

They bombed themselves?

No, that they would fight to the death.

How do you take out fighters who won't surrender out of the top floors of high rise buildings, apartments or otherwise? You reduce those floors as you can.

P.S. Its also been reported that substantial amounts of meth and methadone have been found on the bodies of the "Azov boys". If you've decided your going to die at this place, then staying awake to attempt to kill more of the enemy is probably no big deal. A little methadone in between the crank to keep things chill...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sun_(symbol)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azov_Battalion
Posted By: HFT AK

Re: Russia - 03/29/22 08:58 PM

Funny how so many people sit there and complain about how our media is biased when it comes to reporting the truths and facts on Biden and this administration and then turn around and believe the stuff spewed about Russia.
We hear how Putin has committed all these war crimes and people get riled up, yet when we invaded Iraq and fought in Afghanistan, we did a heck of alot worse then what they have, but the media turned a blind eye because it didnt fit the narrative.
We all heard Biden the other day. He wants war that was evident by him and the administrations lack of action and diplomacy during the build up of forces along the boarder. NATO wanted the war, without a Russia there would be no NATO which would mean no $$ for the war machine.
And from reading this thread some of you think Russia is like a third world country lacking technology in communication and information. That would be a wrong assumption.
KOSOI keep sharing your opinion and view. It is nice to get the perspective from someone actually in Russia on the ground, and not from the biased news sources we have.
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: Russia - 03/29/22 09:42 PM

Good post HFT AK. I waited to see if anyone was going to dispute what you said. Maybe we'll have to wait for the night shift.

Re: Russia - 03/29/22 10:07 PM

I have been wondering if KOSOI is one person or several. He has been on for a long stretch of time!

Re: Russia - 03/29/22 11:23 PM

Thanks for the videos KOSOI, no we aren't seeing that reported here.
What a mess, everybody shooting at everybody; including Ukrainians shooting at Ukrainians.

Re: Russia - 03/30/22 01:02 AM

Originally Posted by white dog

Good post HFT AK. I waited to see if anyone was going to dispute what you said. Maybe we'll have to wait for the night shift.

You'll get no dispute from me regarding HFT AK's post. Great post HFT!

Re: Russia - 03/30/22 05:07 PM

Hi all. Here's more news from Ukraine.

Video removed for profanity.

Re: Russia - 03/30/22 05:44 PM

Hi all. Here's more news from Ukraine.

I smell a skunk in the wood pile..

Re: Russia - 03/30/22 06:02 PM

I smell a skunk in the wood pile..

Have you watched any of Patrick Lancaster's videos, maybe even the one labelled Dec 2016, when we was in the Donbas war trenches under Ukie artillery fire? Maybe you should go find his youtube channel and watch some of his other videos to get the full context of what he's trying to do. Actually, many of them take a while to get through because he interviews many, many local people he finds. Maybe its all staged but then most of those common people he talks to are far better actors than Will Smith or most of the Hollywood crowd...

Re: Russia - 03/30/22 06:32 PM

I hadn’t seen anything from Patrick Lancaster before. It’s a different and interesting perspective. As in, he’s there actually talking to people.
Posted By: bwurts

Re: Russia - 03/30/22 06:42 PM

Would an ambulance in Ukraine actual say " ambulance" in English or am I missing something
Posted By: Pike River

Re: Russia - 03/30/22 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by Oh Snap
Well why is Russia in a sovereign nation in the first place. If the people of Ukraine want to be Russia why can’t they vote on it?

Because Ukraine won't recognize the wishes of the eastern regions.

Re: Russia - 03/30/22 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by Pike River

About the same difference as if one of the border states had a bunch of "separatists" that wanted to align with the neighboring country instead of staying within the sovereign U.S.
Basically what initiated the Civil War (War Between the States) here in 1861.
Posted By: Pike River

Re: Russia - 03/30/22 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by Pike River

About the same difference as if one of the border states had a bunch of "separatists" that wanted to align with the neighboring country instead of staying within the sovereign U.S.
Basically what initiated the Civil War (War Between the States) here in 1861.

Except that the Ukrainians have been shelling their own people for years and it was the Confederates that fired on Sumter.

Re: Russia - 03/31/22 03:45 AM

Yep, they may die with their boots on and heads held high. I hope some of the Ukies will appreciate their sacrifice.

The Russian military reported they thought that the number of "foreign" fighters had reached about 6.500 in number but that figure was dropping off in the past couple of weeks. Maybe the foreign fighters know that a Javelin and NLAW needs a good 100+ meters to arm the warhead after firing to get a major hit on a Rus tank. In close urban combat, you might get a missile penetration say in the engine compartment to get a mobility kill but you won't get a catastrophic kill that close. And the western foreign fighters probably know how to keep the batteries on those units fully charged or check to see if the battery even works. Kind of bad news when you're out among enemy armor and your kill weapon won't fire...

P.S. The FY2023 presidential budget that just dropped last week or so for Congress to go through, DoD officials are requesting fewer javelin anti-armor missiles for U.S. forces, not more. Hmmm...I wonder why.

Re: Russia - 03/31/22 03:57 AM

This thread was started by me originally, not to entice conflict among fellow Trapperman, but to reiterate what everyone already knows or suspects about modern day information, . Modern day information, is clearly misinformation for a purpose. Within countries, across borders, the world as a whole, a catastrophic information war is in the process of changing the world. That’s my 2 cents for what it’s worth, probably 2 cents lol .

Re: Russia - 03/31/22 09:09 AM

video removed for profanity. KOSOI, You need to screen these videos for profanity. That's something I don't allow on here.
Posted By: AKAjust

Re: Russia - 04/01/22 04:06 AM

we had a civil war about such a thing

Or they could just move to Russia. It s a plenty big enough place.

just
© 2024 Trapperman Forums