trapping
kids

Trading Post

Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Trap Shed
25 minutes ago
Looking for fully modified #4 LS OS traps. Message with what you have.

Thanks!
0 7 Read More
Trapper Talk
36 minutes ago
Israel just fired missiles into Iran. Better fill up your vehicle
0 73 Read More
Trap Shed
1 hour ago
250+ 12 Gauge 3" Shotgun Hulls FS
Once Fired Range Hulls, Various Manufactures, Twice Visually Inspected,
Shipped Via Flat Rate USPS Priority Mail.
Payment Accepted By Personal Check Or USPS Money Order
$50 Shipping Included
0 18 Read More
Trapper Talk
Yesterday at 10:07 PM
Its is almost strawberry season so I thought a video about our native wild strawberries was in order! I also go over the non-native imposter, the mock strawberry, that is found everywhere and many people think IS a wild strawberry.

Hope you enjoy it! Let me know what you think!

Thanks for watching, Anthony

0 87 Read More
Trap Shed
Yesterday at 07:57 PM
Okay guys and gals. I recently moved and my wife saw the two big heavy boxes of trapping books and I (we) decided it was time to sale them. LOL There will be some hard to find collectible books mixed in the lots but I plan to keep them in the lots that I list. Otherwise, it would be too hard to keep track of. I値l have at least a dozen lots of books so keep an eye out for them. I値l take a check, money order or PayPal. Please be patient on mailing as I値l have to gather up various size boxes, etc. Thanks and happy reading!

$40 shipped

[Linked Image]
0 116 Read More
Trap Shed
Yesterday at 07:53 PM
Okay guys and gals. I recently moved and my wife saw the two big heavy boxes of trapping books and I (we) decided it was time to sale them. LOL There will be some hard to find collectible books mixed in the lots but I plan to keep them in the lots that I list. Otherwise, it would be too hard to keep track of. I値l have at least a dozen lots of books so keep an eye out for them. I値l take a check, money order or PayPal. Please be patient on mailing as I値l have to gather up various size boxes, etc. Thanks and happy reading!

$40 shipped

[Linked Image]
0 107 Read More
Trapper Talk
Yesterday at 05:27 PM
Anyone know who soft tans and does a great job on coyote hides/fur in Illinois or the surrounding area?
0 118 Read More
Trap Shed
04/17/24 11:14 PM
I have 7 frozen beaver skulls (4 large and 3 small) and 3 muskrat skulls. All were put in the freezer as soon as they were skinned. No damage to the skulls. I'd like $3.00 each on the beaver and $2.00 each on the muskrat plus shipping. I'd prefer to sell them all to one customer. You can contact me through this site via private message or email to: trapperlance@gmail.com
0 172 Read More
Trap Shed
04/17/24 08:47 PM
The Newhouse traps that I have listed previously have sold well. I will continue with the smaller sizes. Newhouse traps are popular for collecting or using. This is a combination of both.
I have tried to describe each one. If you want pictures of specific traps send me you email address.

1. Newhouse #0 LS---Complete--Pat Dec 16, 02--pan mostly readable--spring stamped and partially readable.---$200
2. Newhouse #0 LS---Complete--Pan mostly readable--spring stamped and mostly readable---$200
3. Newhouse #1 LS---Complete--PAT--Pan mostly readable--spring mostly readable-----$20 SOLD
4. Newhouse #1 LS---Complete--Pat Dec.16, 02--pan readable, spring stamped and readable--NICE---$25 SOLD
5. Newhouse #1 LS---Complete--Pat Dec.16, 02--pan readable--spring stamped and readable---$25 SOLD
6. Newhouse #1 LS---Complete--Pat Dec.16, 02--Pan readable--spring stamped and partially readable---$20 SOLD
7. Newhouse #1 LS---no chain--pan partially readable-spring not stamped---$15 SOLD
8. Newhouse #1 LS---no chain--pan mostly readable--spring stamped and readable--$15 SOLD
9. Newhouse #1 LS---no chain--ATC--rivited pan--$15 SOLD
10. Newhouse #1 LS--no chain--Pat Dec 16, 02--pan and spring not readable--strong user trap----$10 SOLD
11. Newhouse #1 LS--no chain--pan 90% readable--spring not readable---$10 SOLD
12. Newhouse #1 1/2 LS--Complete--pan 2/3 readable--Kenwood pan--different chain link on ring--OLD--$25 SOLD
13. Newhouse #1 1/2 LS--Complete--rivited pan and ATC--partially readable---$15 SOLD
14. Newhouse #1 1/2 LS--Complete--Pat Dec.16, 02--pan mostly readable--spring stamped and partially readable--$15 SOLD
15. Newhouse #1 1/2 LS--Complete--small older pan--chain has extra 8 link--spring not readable--$15 SOLD
16. Newhouse #1 1/2 LS--Complete--pan mostly readable-spring not readable---$15 SOLD
17. Newhouse #2's with only one spring each--one chain missing-good user or parts traps--Buying 3 for $20 SOLD
18. Newhouse #91 LS--Complete-Open web-pan has a nice deep stamp-spring reads about 90%-----$50
19. Newhouse #91 LS--Complete-Open web-pan Pat Dec.16, 02--pan deeply stamped--spring stamped but not readable----$40
20. Newhouse #91 LS--Complete-Open web-pan Pat Dec.16, 02--pan deeply stamped---spring partly readable--$40
21. Newhouse #91 LS--Complete-Open web-pan Pat Dec.16, 02--pan readable--spring not readable--$25 SOLD
22. Newhouse #91 LS--Open web-chain missing--very strong user trap---$10 SOLD
23. Newhouse #91 1/2 LS--Complete-Open web-pan is nice and spring is nice--NICE TRAP--$100
24. Newhouse #91 1/2 LS--Complete-Open web-pan is nice and spring is mostly readable--$75
25. Newhouse #91 1/2 LS--Complete-Open web-pan is 100% readable-spring partially readable--$50
26. Newhouse #91 1/2 LS--Complete-Open web-pan has been replaced with a B&L pan-nice looking trap but probably a user----$20 SOLD

I am offering a nice selection of smaller Newhouse traps. Many are collector quality and all are really strong user traps. Please contact me for questions or anything else.

Louie Krumwiede
PO Box 3
Buckley, IL 60918
Email--krumui5@gmail.com
Phone:217-781-8778
0 271 Read More
Trap Shed
04/17/24 07:31 PM
Located in Central Minnesota, getting out of doing the bugs and have two nice enclosures great and can fit big cow heads even, one is a seven food freezer on wheels, then a four foot enclosure. The beetles can eat through a beaver skull in a day in both enclosures and double the amount of bugs each month so will be well set for the fall season, 7ft enclosure is 700 and the four foot is 550 pm for more details or interested I have more photos and a video of how the enclosures work they are pretty much plug in and they do their thing
0 255 Read More
Trapper Talk
04/17/24 11:24 AM
0 40 Read More