Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Trapper Talk
7 minutes ago
Good for him. Congratulations
16 550 Read More
Trapper Talk
8 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Oakey
So here’s a question as to whether the fur buyer saying you get $3 more is a ploy. If 2 guys show up at buyer one with put up beaver the other all unfleshed and they compare averages after selling and the put up beaver guy averaged $3 more only then it’s a fact not a ploy. Just wondering what you’re saying or referring to. Are you talking about selling at auctions?

The reality of it is no one would process their own beaver if they really believed the were only getting $3 each for the process.
You could test the process by taking 20 beaver to the truck. Get the offer and then decline. Take the beaver home and board them. Now get 3 bids on the finished goods. Just sayin
69 2,377 Read More
Trapper Talk
10 minutes ago
30 F clear calm cool. Have a Good one.

River Pigs, Tupper Lake NY 1906

[Linked Image]
0 9 Read More
Auction Forum
11 minutes ago
I won for 335.00
21 666 Read More
Trapper Talk
12 minutes ago
What is the objective in Ukraine.
If we send 60 billion will that be adequate ? . if not,.will we be asked for 60 billion more this fall?
I think it was Rusk that asked that in an analogy many years previous.
We need someone who will simply say what will be advantages to all parties involved.
Peace is a simple concept and should be embraced.
2 55 Read More
Auction Forum
13 minutes ago
G Hose wins for 175.00. Payment instructions are at the top of the page. Thank you for your support.
10 391 Read More
Auction Forum
14 minutes ago
BubbaCampbell wins for 150.00. Payment instructions are at the top of the. Thank you for your support.
15 467 Read More
Auction Forum
16 minutes ago
Trappingthomas wins for 280.00. Payment instructions are at the top of the page. Thank you for your support.
10 484 Read More
Auction Forum
17 minutes ago
ERG wins for 7.00. Payment instructions are at the top of the page. Thank you for your support.
4 158 Read More
Trapper Talk
20 minutes ago
Happy birthday, enjoy the day
3 17 Read More
Trapper Talk
21 minutes ago
That's the best reason I've ever heard for taking time away from trapping. Congratulations to you and your wife
199 24,313 Read More
Trapper Talk
27 minutes ago
Also I81 and I77. Eric
9 508 Read More
Trapper Talk
36 minutes ago
You must of been severely affected by her actions? Is that an adequate statement?
Do you feel there is an alternative in your state government that reflects better upon the constituents than her?
There is a reason that many outdoorsman flock to South Dakota,..it's because it offers more than that which they choose to flee.
In regards to cartel influence, I will reiterate, it is and has been engrained in modern think pervasive across rez.
24 688 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
Hard to see all that damage. Sounds like round II will start up today for roughly the same area. Prayers.
14 323 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
A few months ago, I didn't like Tucker Carlson, for reasons I have stated here several times. I've since seen a lot more of his videos and podcasts. I don't like everything he does and says, but I do have a favorable opinion of him now.

Keith
7 689 Read More
Fur Handling Forum
2 hours ago
Howdy yall I looked for an introduction thread but didn't find one. So here goes, My name is Tommie I live on a small farm in North central Texas. I have been tanning hides off and on since I was in highschool. ( I am 35) so not a lot of experience but more than some. anyway I know it isn't fur handling but I figure the two probably intersect. I have 2 goat hides, 1 is in the freezer and the other is salted and waiting on me to get to it sometime tomorrow. I have a mini fleshing machine ( modified 3 inch cut off tool) that I plan to give a try. I will be using Krowtan to pickle the hide and I plan to leave hair on. I have only ever done coons, opossums and rabbits and one deer but i took the hair off of that. anyway I look forward to learning from and talking to you fellers here! I will hop back on later today. I work nights so my schedule is all nine kinds of weird.
0 10 Read More
Trapper Talk
2 hours ago
I'll check out if any Sioux Falls museums will be open on July 4th but probably not. You could walk around the outside part of the USS South Dakota (BB-57) park after checking out the Falls. The inner part of the museum will probably be closed but the ship's outline and pieces of 16 inch cannons (and 5 inch) will be touchable.
11 633 Read More
Trapping Only
2 hours ago
You have to have a lock nut. But yeah if you work the pan back and forth or set and spring them quite a bit they tend to loosen up.

Get the tension where you want it and then only move the pan to set the trap. If you are worried about it loosening up after you make a few catches and are resetting on the line you can carry a wrench with you.
7 196 Read More
Trapper Talk
2 hours ago
Nice work!!
27 1,463 Read More
Trapper Talk
3 hours ago
Love to go to the mountains and find new pools to fish in then do a little arrowhead lookin while we are there enjoying the beauty the Good Lord gave us
3 145 Read More
Trapping Only
3 hours ago
I have done some reading about the mountain men as well. I have read numerous accounts of Jim Bridger and some of the placed that he trapped. One of the books described a creek in great detail where he and his party trapped beaver in Montana. There were not many place names in the book, but enough to know which creek it was. The Bridger mountains were described, but had no name at the time. I was fortunate to have the opportunity to trap the same creek that was talked about in the book. My own young son named Bridger was just old enough to tag along with me. He would stand by me and watch me skin beaver. It was pretty cool to be trapping on the same creek decades later with my son who was named after the famous mountain man.
4 241 Read More
Trapper Talk
4 hours ago
4 today
3,492 443,452 Read More
Trapper Talk
4 hours ago
To the pig it would be linkage DE-tachment
11 934 Read More
Trapper Talk
4 hours ago
[Linked Image]

I hauled heavy loads to the landfill for 33 years, not missing the early mornings. now I trap nuisance wildlife full time. Nice working for myself.

Western Wildlife Services
89 4,004 Read More
Trapper Talk
4 hours ago
Since Savell repented I've been over come with guilt so to get it of my chest here it is..... sorry Savell
https://trapperman.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/7980367/1
18 1,929 Read More
Page 1 of 58 1 2 3 57 58