16 minutes ago
-24 F clear calm cold . Have a Blessed Sunday

Tupper Lale United Community Church

Have attended with Debbies Grandmother

[Linked Image]
0 5 Read More
Trapper Talk
18 minutes ago
Yes she is...said she has been in a place to did for this country, and would do it again.
Maybe there is still hope...

Donnie
10 447 Read More
Trapper Talk
22 minutes ago
Sure do love our new Gov...
Done more in a half a day than the last 1 for 4 long years.
That is for the good of the people of Va.

Donnie
0 4 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
Originally Posted by Scuba1
I guess that will save a few carrots and tofu burgers lives. Fine be me. Pass the popcorn while I watch.

Sweepstakes ..... what day will they start grazing off the green stuff around them ........ I'll say day 7 grin ....... they check their vitals twice a day but not their IQ

lol on the iq
22 850 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
$31.50 on the coyotes. $16.10 on the foxes.

Keith
22 526 Read More
Fur Handling Forum
2 hours ago
My favorite is the box of knives that I received from Horn on here. You can sharpen a few a bit differently and see what works best for you.
Jim
9 943 Read More
Lure and Bait Formulator's forum
2 hours ago
I have a good source of 12" suckers right now.
I am chunking them and freezing them for use next fall for mink.
Is there a way to preserve them fresh so that they will stay fresh longer when thawed? Or thaw them and preserve them then? I was thinking SB, but I have never used it with fish.
Thanks
Jim
0 7 Read More
Trapper Talk
2 hours ago
I only have arrow heads. My 94 year old grandmother dug them when she was a kid on the farm.
5 199 Read More
Trapper Talk
3 hours ago
Originally Posted by lee steinmeyer
The charlie syndrome, Iíll call it, is very prevalent in the case of where people live and how close they are to cities, especially blue states. It also has to do with their length of time spent in university's. Those who believe this bunk also normally donít follow any religious faith. I say these things because, people I know and have known in my lifetime, follow these guidelines, also people I know on tman, that lean left also follow these lines. Now there will be a few that disclaim this, but these are things Iíve noticed in my almost 75 years on this ball, and Iíve never seen snow to my belly button, unless I broke through a very deep drift!

Well put. Enough said!
65 2,031 Read More
Trapper Talk
3 hours ago
Originally Posted by Law Dog
Canít count the times we were told one thing and those that questioned it were mocked only to find out later they were spot on. LOL

Yep. Russian collusion!!!!!
8 462 Read More
Trapper Talk
3 hours ago
Sending my donation and dues on Monday
5 485 Read More
Trapper Talk
3 hours ago
Good luck! Hope you have traps full
12 1,125 Read More
Trapper Talk
3 hours ago
Originally Posted by coloradocat
Weed is highly regulated in Colorado. So much so, its starting its own black market again.

Never count the Colorado crew out of a good old science based arguement. Except this time its at the legislature level. This I know as fact, the person leading the charge is the best individual for the job. I would suspect he will eventually hold office as some level. He has that much political cloat. We know, they can lose as many times as it takes, we only have to lose once.

If we lose it, everyone will complain we should have done something different, if we win people will go straight back into there entitlement without even a thank you.

Sportsmen in general are more concerned about whats in it for them, and not looking at the big picture of what is common ground. The excuses normally go as follows for not wanting to participate. " Thats what I pay my dues for", "CPW has our best interest", "Id help, but man I have alot going on in my life", " I cant get off work that day". My response usually falls into this realm, well if you can physically help, could you help finacially? Lobbyists are not cheap, and we just hired a additional one, and probably need one more. So I ask, whats it worth to ya? If you are a Outfitter Lion hunter you are probably running them through at 20-25 a season. Too the tune of roughly 3k-6k per harvest. 100k in gross income should be worth something right? Your not gonna fight the battle, mainly just complain that its everyone elses problem. So whats it worth? 5 bucks? 20 bucks? a grand? ten grand? Id say the latter, ammortized over the course of the next few years its literally pennies on the dollar. Fail to help, its game over. This one is 4th quarter, 30 seconds left of the clock, and your down by 2. When the buzzer sounds, its over. No do overs, no instant replay, done as you know it today. Grow some nuts, get educated, be engaged, and be a part of solution. Stop blaming the world for YOUR problems. Men with nuts, engage on issues that may change there way of life. Dont be a Karen and watch from the sidelines, and if you do, dont point fingers when it doesnt go your way!

Perfect!!! Hope to see yin February
26 1,493 Read More
Trapper Talk
3 hours ago
Originally Posted by ~ADC~
Originally Posted by ND FTA
Folding race knife or timber scribe for marking wood.

I'd say that is correct.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/283388659107

https://picclick.com/Vintage-Antique-Camillus-Timber-Scribe-Folding-Knife-Race-142802631547.html

boy u guys are smart!!! if id buy that thing i could get a JOB !!!!!
9 155 Read More
Trapper Talk
3 hours ago
Moose and Trapsetter thanks for coming. I'm very impressed with D5. Very impressed with the projects we sponsor. I've only been to a couple meetings but I'm looking forward to learning more about what WTA does at the local as well as state level. Moose, keep the wifes ears warm with the muffs and trapsetter sharpen your beaver skinning knife. Those snares will keep you busy!
25 715 Read More
Trapper Talk
3 hours ago
Did you make it in a crock pot ? Cause if you did they are not baked and they are not made in Boston grin
18 669 Read More
Trapper Talk
3 hours ago
Ammo/Reloading scammers deserve to be hunted down, captured, and have their eyelids cut off. Then pour lemon juice in there and force them to watch The View and Joe Biden speeches.

Mike
17 1,209 Read More
Trapper Talk
3 hours ago
Originally Posted by wissmiss
from the idaho fur sale?? Happening this weekend in Glennís Ferry (south idaho).

Rusty, the ITA president, was saying it should be a good sale. Said he had lots of buyers lined up.

Hopefully some one at the sale will check in and post pictures.

patience badger !!! dont wanna blow up the next fur boom till ya are sure
5 897 Read More
Trapper Talk
3 hours ago
Originally Posted by Keith
It's 3 inches in diameter.

Pretty small stone. I'd guess its worn down a lot.
10 288 Read More
Trapper Talk
3 hours ago
Originally Posted by danny clifton
I have pulled out more yankee drivers than southern in the snow.

now thats funnty

Maybe not. Have you driven in the deep enough south in a snow storm? We came down here laughing at the southerners for freaking out over 3 inches of snow, until we went to run traps in it. Yes, we got our 40 mile trap line ran but instead of 1.5 hours it took 4+. With no salt on the roads, the cars compacted the snow into ice. Yes it could be driven on, but not more than 20mph. We were both rather surprised as what would have been just a normal day in IL was a long day adventure in MS. Not to mention we didn't have power when we left, or came home. In 4 hours we only passed 2 other trucks. So I CAN see Yankees thinking 4" of snow is "just another day" until they hit the 2" of solid ice that the snows been compacted down into.
10 701 Read More
Trapper Talk
3 hours ago
Originally Posted by Leftlane
I have a corned beef and cabbage for tomorrow but today I had deer sausage and pickled quail eggs. Man what a combo

What kinda recipe you use on those quail eggs Lefty?
19 733 Read More
Wilderness Trapping and Living
3 hours ago
These YK Delta mink used to be king of the mink grade. That was before ranch mink of course.

[Linked Image]
1,086 1,191,736 Read More
Trapper Talk
3 hours ago
Looks good wolfdog! Now you need to make some tall ones. Cuz they are awesome!! I first bought some last year and need to get some more. I think you got a jackpot at 5$ a stick! Not sure but that sounds like a steal!
3 110 Read More
Trapping Only
4 hours ago
I run slim loc's with 3/32 1/19 cable. I prefer the 1/19 keeps a nicer loop and less likely to have a chew out on 1/19 vs 7x7 especially on extended checks.
4 162 Read More
Trapper Talk
4 hours ago
Can't honestly say since I haven't paid attention other than they are playing tomorrow. Jordan certainly didn't help the wizards that's for sure.
13 214 Read More
Page 1 of 68 1 2 3 67 68