trapping
kids

pcsoutdoors

Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Trapper Talk
1 minute ago
Originally Posted by Posco
Originally Posted by jht
We can disagree on some things, but there’s no need for personal attacks. I was enjoying the conversation on the Mark, but I think that ship sank.

How does one contend for the faith without stepping on someone's toes? We're commanded to contend for the faith. Making someone uncomfortable by telling them they're wrong or applying the truth isn't a personal attack.

Attacking someone's argument or belief is far different from attacking them personally.

Personal attacks only discredit yourself, and perhaps more importantly to you, your faith.

Jim
119 3,117 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 minute ago
Originally Posted by ebsurveyor
Most people – including most transgender people – are either male or female. But some people don't neatly fit into the categories of "man" or "woman," or “male” or “female.” For example, some people have a gender that blends elements of being a man or a woman, or a gender that is different than either male or female. Some people don't identify with any gender. Some people's gender changes over time.

People whose gender is not male or female use many different terms to describe themselves, with non-binary being one of the most common. Other terms include genderqueer, agender, bigender, and more. None of these terms mean exactly the same thing – but all speak to an experience of gender that is not simply male or female.

“Most people-including most transgender people” they are either male or female because that’s all there is. We are told 20 times a day to follow the science. Good grief
38 694 Read More
Trapper Talk
2 minutes ago
How about the old mexican blanket style seat covers with the pocket across the front? Used to be popular back in the 70's and 80's. Slide your rifle from the end and you can't remove it without opening your door.
15 393 Read More
Trapper Talk
4 minutes ago
I think the least would be 4.
A base,attractor,fixative and a carrier.
6 89 Read More
Trapper Talk
6 minutes ago
I sure like to noodle. This year water been up some. [Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
14 351 Read More
Trapper Talk
10 minutes ago
It’s important because a group of guys in a cave over there want to kill me and my family
2 58 Read More
Trapper Talk
10 minutes ago
No not at all we are fully open here.And low covid.High vaccination rates-herd immunity achieved.
Everybody has their passports.
30 607 Read More
Trapper Talk
15 minutes ago
Fanny Crosby that wrote "Blessed Assurance" was only 2 months old when she had an eye infection. Their family doctor was out of town and couldn't be reached. A stranger that claimed to have some medical knowledge and convinced her mother to let him put a mustard plaster on her eyes. He burned her cornea's off both eyes and she was blind for life.
Her life story is very interesting.
13 553 Read More
Trapper Talk
17 minutes ago
Coffee.
18 223 Read More
Trapper Talk
20 minutes ago
Originally Posted by cfowler
We canned green beans for a couple weeks. Wife pickled a bunch too. She made some spicy and some dill. Both have been pretty big hits. Got the idea from a fella on here. Worth trying IMO.

We canned sweet corn this week. Nothing beats garden fresh, especially when it’s your garden.

Dilly beans [Linked Image]
14 414 Read More
Trapper Talk
23 minutes ago
Originally Posted by James
Originally Posted by Yes sir
James are you saying science has discovered everything there is to know. Because if your not then your statement above is blatantly flawed at the simplest level. As far a witching goes I've done it, it works whether you or I can explain it.

Of course I'm not saying that science has discovered everything.

Did you watch the Amazing Randi video? The witcher was only able to match random results.

Do you really believe someone can detect water with a stick through a hundred feet of rock and soil?

Jim

Yes as a matter of fact I do believe that. Doesn't mean I can explain it. As far as your other comment about witching wells being witchcraft and warned against in the Bible; that is an argument that has been made at times by different churches and religious people, I don't believe it is witchcraft from Satan, but some do. I always felt more like it was a gift from God, I can't really see how it is used for evil. That is however why some people insist on using the term dousing, rather than witching, because 'witching' emplies witchcraft and evil forces while 'dousing' does not.
73 1,465 Read More
Trapper Talk
25 minutes ago
Pee post get em regardless of how many gut piles are laying around. The gut piles laying around actually tend to make a pee post set shine even better. He or she can’t help themselves to remark a pee post that another k9 has marked specially if food is involved.
18 694 Read More
Trapper Talk
26 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Yes sir
Maybe an out of control, over sized , power hungry government is a little to blame for it. Plus a lot of people are dependent 9n the government for housing, food, medical and employment.

Yup. And both parties are to blame.
9 156 Read More
Trap Collector Forum
26 minutes ago
Where are all the pictures and stories from Barnum?,,,Wasnt it this weekend.?.
0 6 Read More
Trapper Talk
28 minutes ago
Yep all we gotta do is pass more laws and we can wipe out gun crime
Meanwhile people with a computer and a 3d printer
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
0 31 Read More
Trapper Talk
32 minutes ago
Bryce, I applaud the WTA for getting on the wolf train with the demos. Hopefully they will be well attended. I think you bring up some interesting points about zones and tribal allocation. If we follow last year's example on allocation, we would end up with about 60% or 78 wolves. But if they go down the path Pike mentioned, we end up with more.

So I wanted to review the population modeling from their surveying this past year and I see that document is not loaded yet to website. The previous harvest report is up on the website for those that want to review it.

https://widnr.widen.net/s/k8vtcgjwkf/wolf-season-report-february-2021

789 431,559 Read More
Trapping Only
43 minutes ago
Freedom brand auger from FnT
4 232 Read More
Trapping Only
57 minutes ago
Similar to the Sullivan circle trigger (Ω) with monofilament line connecting between the bottom of the trigger wires. Sorry don't have any 120s here to photograph for you.
1 15 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
Purty cool.
Just last week, I went by my great aunts house" small town"
I spent many hours there as a young kid.
She died about 30 years ago. The house is now a dilapidated wreak and trees have taken over.
She was meticulous about keeping her yard immaculate.
Heck, it took be a bit to realized I was even looking at the same spot I spent many times as a little kid..
10 604 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
Time is quickly running out to get those applications in and test your luck with the lottery!
7 186 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
Galco Miami Classic :-)))
2 203 Read More
Trapping Only
1 hour ago
I personally think you are missing a lot of mink using a 160 with any type of trigger configuration. I prefer 110 with a dinner bell trigger. BMI 110 come stock that way. I have not found a way to avoid females. However, males naturally travel more and that alone skews the m/f ratio toward more males.
14 1,432 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
320 46,265 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
It seems to me that most of the producers will give Ca the middle finger, but others will go after that 15% of the total pork market and pass on the increased cost to their consumers. That is how it should be. Stupidity should cost those that put stupid requirements in place.
26 1,050 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
3 325 Read More
Page 1 of 51 1 2 3 50 51