trapping
kids

pcsoutdoors

Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Trapper Talk
16 minutes ago
Good morning Mole,

55F and raining this morning. Have a great Saturday everybody.
1 10 Read More
Trapper Talk
20 minutes ago
Originally Posted by jbyrd63
Since you are the only one that agrees with calling in the FBI
JAMES answer any of these question without a "I don't know"
ACCORDING TO YOUR OPINION?!
Why did protestors get away with throwing frozen water bottles and cans of soup at LEO for a year ?
Why did they get away with looting and burning.?
Why are they still allowed to shop lift with no repercussions?
Why did the lady that threw eggs at the gov candidate in California not get detained or arrested for assault?
IF AND IF threatening verbally a school board member WHY the same action is not considered a threat to a republican
Why should FBI be called in?

Whoa, there, Clarence Darrow! Have I ever given you cause to think I'm stupid enough to answer wife-beating questions?

Jim
81 1,240 Read More
Trapper Talk
58 minutes ago
So come November first season will be open for otters in Nebraska and closes three days after the 75th otter is tagged. limit 1. So I think I will try my luck at trying to snag an otter off three potential rivers. I really donít know anything about otter trapping and most of what Iíve read about focuses on cross overs and smaller channels. Most of the river ground weíve got is wide shallow rivers with a few little backwaters where the channel used to flow. Anyone have some insight on how to fill by bag? Iím wondering just how quick this season is going to be.
0 15 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
Bitcoin is designed to replace the US dollar . I would bet this is George Soros at work buying it up in an attempt to get others to follow to crash the dollar.

Those that are investing in it are helping replace the US dollar as the global currency.

After China banned Bitcoin mining and trading, The US has now taken the lead as the biggest Bitcoin mining hub.

Last August the US was responsible for just 4% of the worlds Bitcoin mining activity, Its now over 35%. But since mining for Bitcoin uses so much energy you can probably look forward to Biden putting the brakes on it for environmental reasons. I would not want to be holding it when that happens.
244 17,118 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
I remember them jumping on the equality and BLM train and Giannis yacking about that. I know it's good for the state to have sports teams that do well but I can't support them. The owners are morons as well. They're huge liberal/progressives so once again I don't support that but to each his own.
1 29 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
I keep one on my wall. He was visiting a moose head I had in a tree for a wolverine set.

[Linked Image]
20 782 Read More
Wilderness Trapping and Living
1 hour ago
That's awesome!
37 3,082 Read More
Trapper Talk
2 hours ago
I visited with Darrell and Caroline for awhile at NTA in Spencer, Iowa. He was in good spirits but was needing to get home he said. Always caught fur using his lures.

Ludy was a riot to watch from afar. You didnít want to hang around his booth long, he could smell if you had money left in your pocket! Never knew when he was going to go to auctioneering right on the spot.
14 636 Read More
Trapper Talk
2 hours ago
Originally Posted by Bogmaster
If the traps from your friend were sticky,he didn't add enough fuel to the dip.
Tom

Ok. He said it was his 1st time dipping & that he did use the gasoline type dip. Thanks
23 999 Read More
Health Issues
2 hours ago
Originally Posted by yukonjeff

This diet will lose weight fast too.

Such a diet would be hard to maintain.
12 5,400 Read More
Trapping Only
2 hours ago
bctomcat Yep tried a number of different lock's, Slims have not failed me yet in regards to the weather or conditions I deal with here. In my experience to low of a snare, to large of a loop, or low anchoring contribute to the lock getting binded up in the fur. No lock is perfect but this one I am very content and confident with.
31 1,951 Read More
Trapper Talk
2 hours ago
several exercises that you can find online, stretches, rolling a bottle, pulling a towel etc. I did these a lot while setting at desk at work. and good shoes/boots with good insoles cleared mine up. Not saying it works for everyone but did for me. I'm a stomach sleeper and started hanging feet over the end of the bed , I think that helped
22 357 Read More
Trapping Only
2 hours ago
Originally Posted by ~ADC~
I love burning hollow logs on the bonfire, stand them up in the middle and watch them turn into rocket stoves, lol. Now, you're trying to deprive me of that simple joy in life Hern. I bet they would be nice on bobcats set in place prior to season even... so long as you don't put them where guys who like them in bonfires will find em. lol

We call those chimney logs, VERY cool!
13 517 Read More
Trapper Talk
2 hours ago
And then make sure you don't get lure on the gloves you use for bedding traps.
6 373 Read More
Trapping Only
2 hours ago
I like the concept, but are the springs under pressure? I'd definitely have to convert to usable though, lol!
4 117 Read More
Trapper Talk
2 hours ago
Probably so. I've never heard of 1 rusting through on a trapline, but I'd hate to see it happen.
2 208 Read More
Trapping Only
2 hours ago
Make my own out of 1/2" pipe 3" long (although, I may go to 2, or 2 1/2"). Cable, cable/chain, whatever I got. I've used nuts welded to the pipe, but my favorite is a curly q that I make out of #9 wire.

My driver is a piece of 1/2" pipe with a nut welded on top, and a piece of #4 rebar, pointed, sticking out the bottom. If I had to make a change on my driver, I would definitely run the rebar the whole length of the pipe, because I've had to straighten it a couple times. I also welded a handle to it to help twist it outta the ground...I'll post a pic when I can get to my shop.

Btw we have HARD clay most everywhere, and a rock or 2, but not boulders by any means!
19 449 Read More
Trapper Talk
2 hours ago
Originally Posted by yotetrapper30
How long have you worked there and not been granted access to a forklift? For me it was 4 weeks. If you've been there much longer and they don't trust you enough for that, go find you a new job.

Ppl go to work dont arrive in forklifts to open gate , this is done after clock out an park by on road try lock gate that was move there an assembled very stupidly with stupid short poorly built driveway on steep hill where got park on road to close an chance get hit by pass car , I turn hazards on when do it an totaly sucks at nite, the padlock on the inside of gate an ur reach thru gate an when if works right, try hold it an pull it with all ur might to get lock, did something my upper arm last summer when they move gate new location, I done lock it
199 5,747 Read More
Trapper Talk
2 hours ago
Originally Posted by TRAPPER TOM
lye wont hurt the cast metal
It can be dangerous to work with though.
18 710 Read More
Trapper Talk
2 hours ago
Jump to new posts Re: RUST [by AJE]
Originally Posted by grisseldog
Paint
Paint
Paintíem

BEFORE they get rusty (so the paint protects & sticks)
32 2,517 Read More
Trapper Talk
3 hours ago
[Linked Image]
115 18,705 Read More
Trapper Talk
3 hours ago
Dang
7 128 Read More
Trapper Talk
3 hours ago
Jump to new posts Re: NRA [by AJE]
I miss Chris Cox.
5 468 Read More
Trapper Talk
3 hours ago
Do you prefer cable restraints over footholds Beav?
7 281 Read More
Trapper Talk
3 hours ago
I'd rather do trap prep outside than where I wash dishes
8 430 Read More
Page 1 of 61 1 2 3 60 61