5 44 Read More
Trapper Talk
3 minutes ago
canine call.
5 104 Read More
Trapper Talk
9 minutes ago
P.S.S.

Deer are dead if you shoot their heart with a 22 long rifle, 357, 22 hornet, 223, 22-250, 243, and a 30-30 too. A 49 caliber patched round ball works too. I can't comment on other calibers as these are the only ones I have tried.
39 1,205 Read More
Trapping Only
44 minutes ago
Im retiring today, so the big goal just got accomplished.

75 coyotes
200 coons put up

Enjoy an entire fall trapping with my best friend, and finally get a chance to stop and smell the roses. Cannot wait to get started.
49 1,105 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
Great if you can stand the smell and don't mind flies
24 1,264 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
Originally Posted by west river rogue
Originally Posted by Providence Farm
Ours is smart easily the best dog we have ever had. I wish I knew how to get her trained properly to heard.

starts with the blood.....mine was abca registered from a working dog family (black angus)snd the biggest issue with mine is to stop him from herding. Not an issue anymore but its just in him. Training isnt so hard.
As keith C pointed out many months back ,theres dogs for show and dogs for working. I chose abca registered because they are all about working dogs .....akc not so much..,,,,mine is out of sammies best.

So about the same as for bird dogs. The show people created dogs that are no longer suited for their original purpose.

I think ours is abca but we never bothered to send on her puppy papers. She looks like an Australia shepherd in color. We saw how incredible her dad was with the autistic boy in the breeders family and were so impressed we waited two years to get a pup from him. She is around 4 now. She will kill ground hogs, and watch and baby sit every baby animal we bring in the house and will not leave them. From chicks to bunnies.

But like bird dogs I'm guessing a knowledgable trainer and handler makes all the difference

If you are ever doing any herding and don't mine an observer or 2 I would love to learn and not it looks like I'm not to far away to for me drive over maybe 1.5 to 2 hours. I'm just north of Louisville. Off to google hearding dogs working.
13 814 Read More
Trapper Talk
2 hours ago
Originally Posted by Bruce T
Tonight coming home from picking her daughter up.Tryed to avoid it but hit it with front drivers side bumper and tire.Bear was hit hard but kept going.I feel bad.

no fault. Bruce!!
16 561 Read More
Trapper Talk
3 hours ago
Originally Posted by Marty B

Originally Posted by vegasjim
Anybody know what the antlers are worth? Jurassic got me wondering. I donít believe they are worth that much. Thanks

Well she's always a little emotional, and tends to overreact.

The muley is nothing special, probably $25 plus or minus.

The whitetail isn't much more than poundage either, but has the drop, and some people get irrational about drops.

If someone offered me $50 or more for it, I would jump on it.

And thatís the difference between me and you!
25 1,339 Read More
Trapper Talk
3 hours ago

I'm proud of you for taking a stand like that, and you are very correct that he is condoning sin. One of my biggest pet peeves is "watered down religion"! If in doubt, go back to the bible, scripture interpets scripture![/quote]

Thanks but the credit belongs to my Mother and Grandparents that raise me To love God and think for myself.

I find its quite simple really. Anytime my opinion or anyone else's is contrary to Gods I'm/they are wrong.
28 747 Read More
Trapping Only
3 hours ago
Why on earth would you find pre baiting necessary in southern Minnesota???
3 105 Read More
Kids Forum
4 hours ago
LOL--KY,Beaver Trappers rule,besides beaver smell so much better than flea infested yotes.
Tom
13 201 Read More
Wilderness Trapping and Living
4 hours ago
Life is good! Looks like you are living the dream.
6 171 Read More
Trapper Talk
4 hours ago
H20 and antigov have the perfect opportunity to step in for us.
46 2,487 Read More
Trap Shed
5 hours ago
Looking for users not hangers let me know what you have and price if they are good users
Thanks
Red S.
0 27 Read More
Trapper Talk
5 hours ago
Shes the #1, but Perino is a close 2nd.
4 245 Read More
Trapper Talk
5 hours ago
Originally Posted by charles
I donít have a Creedmore, a magpull, a muzzle break, a painted stock, a coated barrel, a mill dot scope, or a bypod. I donít shoot 1000 yards either. Why have I not been skunked a single year in 50 years of hunting. What have I turned in to? Oh my. Surely I am doomed. What must I do. Deer season is a month away.

a buddie of mine shoots a 30 30 with a bent barrel ,,, says all ya gotta do is aim a little over there....lol.... he always gets his deer !!
6 278 Read More
Trapper Talk
5 hours ago
For whatever reason we had a really tough time with tomatoes this year. All in huge pots on the deck. Few things better than picking off a few little ones as you walk by. Maybe next year.

Moosetrot
1 97 Read More
Trapper Talk
6 hours ago
A freight train can sneak up on you if the wind is right.
17 1,436 Read More
Trapper Talk
6 hours ago
Originally Posted by CoŲs
As Iíve mentioned above there are far better options than motor oil. Bar and chain oil is far tackier as is hydraulic fluid, theyíll last a lot longer. Used motor oil will raise heck with your rubber body mount bushings over time.

Sounds like good reason to not use motor oil, fluid film is best, might be able do it for $30, fluid film is not supposed get on hot places, or rubber. As can cause swelling, not sure if axle or diffential an driveshaft u joints ok to spray or oil or not
73 2,119 Read More
Wilderness Trapping and Living
6 hours ago
Originally Posted by Pete in Frbks
Huhhhhh? Could you speak up a bit.....?!!!!

Pete
Retired AK Master Guide #79

My wife is getting really tired of hearing me say that.
2 128 Read More
Trapper Talk
6 hours ago
[Linked Image]
96 9,662 Read More
Trapper Talk
6 hours ago
Just found a Simmons Riflescope, that I forgot my Dad bought years ago. Don't know know why he picked that particular Scope, but it's still new in the box. It's a 3-9x32. . Would that be too small to mount on the Browning Model 81 BLR 308 ??
0 39 Read More
Trapper Talk
6 hours ago
Better order more. You're gonna really like 'em.
8 612 Read More
Kids Forum
6 hours ago
Staples for wolves...that 1 surprises me.
5 258 Read More
Trapper Talk
6 hours ago
Iím just saying what I heard Newt say. I would not be surprised if Soros was paying those bums directly to riot. But I didnít hear Newt say that. Heíll only say what he can prove and I remember years ago when Newt was sounding the alarm about Soros backing all these DAís in cities across the country.
29 1,595 Read More
Page 1 of 66 1 2 3 65 66