trapping
kids

pcsoutdoors

Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Trapper Talk
11 seconds ago
I’ve had a F90 and currently F115. You’ll love it. It can sit for six months and hit the key and it’ll fire immediately. Pretty quiet and good hole shot. They are so much lighter now than old 4 strokes used to be. I can’t speak for a tiller or a prop as I run jets on my shallow river but I can say way better than the mercury or the horrible Johnson 90 I had previously.
2 60 Read More
Trapper Talk
27 seconds ago
6 213 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 minute ago

What’s the odds of a miracle vs. the odds of you dying without the operation? If you are a member of a church I suggest you seek advise from your Pastor as well as finding someone who is a member of the church to take your son into their home and raise him.

Pray for the best while preparing for the worst.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
31 581 Read More
Trapper Talk
3 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Yooper1978
I ordered the “bear baiters manual”. Hoping it comes signed by Bernie! Any extra “Luck” is welcomed!

Give me your real name and I'll sign it. Got three orders today so I don't know which one is yours.

Good luck hope you post a pic of a nice bear!
3 110 Read More
Trapper Talk
5 minutes ago
There were some younger hotties at the gym this evening....all over 18 easily smile
43 889 Read More
Trapper Talk
6 minutes ago
We just passed through there this weekend on the way to carencro Louisiana, y’all have some the roughest interstates I’ve ever be on please get them fixed before I come back down that way around the end of August .
10 394 Read More
Trapper Talk
9 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Trapper5123
What kind of catfish did that boy noodle snap?

Not sure they left here 4 years ago and living where he grew up!
58 1,660 Read More
Trapper Talk
10 minutes ago
I had propaganda shoved down my throat might as well let this generation enjoy some of it
2 109 Read More
Trapper Talk
14 minutes ago
The suspect liked wearing woman's clothes...
67 2,669 Read More
Trapper Talk
Yesterday at 11:58 PM
Biden admin sues Arizona over law requiring proof of citizenship to vote in federal elections
The Justice Department contends Arizona's H.B. 2492 violates the National Voter Registration Act and the 1964 Civil Rights Act.
0 42 Read More
Trapper Talk
Yesterday at 11:56 PM
Come on men. From the words of rodney king. Cant we all just got along. unless you all joe biden supporters.
19 1,295 Read More
Trapper Talk
Yesterday at 11:55 PM
Originally Posted by Lugnut
Some of us trappers are hunters too white marlin.

I’d gladly trade my one-fisher-a-year tag for all the turkeys that have been consumed by them over the decades since their re-introduction.

PGC has done fisher stomach content studies, and turkeys were not very prevalent. in fact, they found more fisher remains in fisher stomachs than turkey remains.
14 320 Read More
Trapper Talk
Yesterday at 11:53 PM
I guess you dont remember guerilla warfare?
10 814 Read More
Trapper Talk
Yesterday at 11:46 PM
[Linked Image]
53 7,541 Read More
Trapper Talk
Yesterday at 11:42 PM
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
150 11,058 Read More
Trapper Talk
Yesterday at 11:33 PM
What part of Columbus is it in?
2 312 Read More
Trapper Talk
Yesterday at 11:25 PM
Dont forget to post pics of the catch Nessy.
4 310 Read More
Trapper Talk
Yesterday at 11:25 PM
Originally Posted by Nittany Lion
What is her name?

Tiera mack I thought she was a congress but it's the State Senate
And to do that for votes I hope she loses l.
3 346 Read More
Trap Shed
Yesterday at 11:17 PM
For Sale: TRAILS OF AN ALASKA TRAPPER by Ray Tremblay. Excellent account of his trapping adventures in Alaska from 1948 to the 1970s. 169 pages - good reading through out. Book is in very good condition with a sound binding.

$20.00 postage paid in USA.

Personal check or money order -- 0r -- PayPal okay if you use Friends Family Gift link when paying with PayPal. Please message me if you would like to purchase this book. Thank you
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
0 13 Read More
Trap Shed
Yesterday at 11:12 PM
ttt. SOLD
1 247 Read More
Trapping Only
Yesterday at 11:09 PM
I think what it takes to bring down the numbers is an all out coyote war year round. Buffalo county, WI is known nationwide as a mecca for deer hunting. That being said there is some great habitat which can hold a lot of coyotes. However, there never seem to be that many around. Why? Farmers in the area run them hard in the winter as others have mentioned. trappers are out after them, turkey hunters shoot them when they come across them, small game hunters shoot at them. predator callers call all winter. Basically anybody who has weapon is going to shoot at them whenever they are seen.

It really makes a difference.
19 814 Read More
Trapper Talk
Yesterday at 11:00 PM
Just yesterday saw several juvenile spotted lantern flies on my eggplants.
I do agree with Lugnut that there are fewer of them around here than a couple years ago.
4 150 Read More
Trapper Talk
Yesterday at 10:59 PM
I haven't scaled a log truck since last wed. I just ordered off road for tommorow delivery. I expected a slowdown over the holiday. We were shut down on some federal/state timber sales because of oak wilt. That restriction lifts this month. Funny part is I only buy plantation red pine, not oak.
2 385 Read More
Trap Shed
Yesterday at 10:57 PM
For sale:

Book of Buckskinng Volume 2

Book of Buckskinning Volume 7

Both in good condition

$15 each plus shipping
0 20 Read More
Trapper Talk
Yesterday at 10:53 PM
Glad to hear someone catching some smallies last 2 trips(millerstown and muskrat sprigs) have been real slow.
12 851 Read More
Page 1 of 53 1 2 3 52 53