pcsoutdoors

Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Trapper Talk
1 minute ago
Still trying for beaver NYS
11 382 Read More
Trapper Talk
3 minutes ago
How do you make a post in the trap shed ? Dosnt have the new thread topic like the other pages
0 14 Read More
Trapper Talk
5 minutes ago
Guys read the question. Pull the dang shell put the other one in the pipe and smoke that thunder chicken. That is how you remedy that problem.
24 657 Read More
Wilderness Trapping and Living
6 minutes ago
Les contact Andersoncob it's a 419 exchange, look under Taxidermy trade for the grit size. commercial mink farms may have an extra bag, runs around 30$ bag
It will go well with that tumbler you are going to make.
7 395 Read More
Trapper Talk
10 minutes ago
Nevah get tired of admiring them. I am transfixed every time...I have a coupe of links to see them live , one is from NASA, the other, in Alaska.

Norway and Iceland also show wonderful shots . I even wish I could catch up on the most beautiful ones ever seen, from long ago, if I could !
12 618 Read More
Trapper Talk
10 minutes ago
I use it when ever im in grass with my flat sets.
J
2 149 Read More
Trapper Talk
13 minutes ago
Originally Posted by wetdog
I didn't see this earlier, I have the Swedish recipe for
Schweaty balls if your interested pcr2

^Lmao!!
16 473 Read More
Trapper Talk
18 minutes ago
Why is the slaughter of 147 Christians by Islamic terrorist in northern Nigeria not receiving the same coverage as the slaughter of 50 Muslims in New Zealand by a white supremacist?

Where is the outrage? Where is the 24/7 national media coverage?

Where are the constant and repeated calls for President Trump to condemn the Islamic terrorists who committed these atrocities?
0 35 Read More
Trapper Talk
19 minutes ago
Have a ctry. store that only takes cash for gas.
113 2,422 Read More
Trapper Talk
Yesterday at 11:52 PM
I have a 13 oz claw hammer I've had for years.
3 389 Read More
Trapper Talk
Yesterday at 11:50 PM
Bblwi we use to feed out Holstein steers about 1500 when corn was cheap it was about 98 percent 2 percent pellets then as corn went up we put distillants in it with earlage and changed the pellet type but ours almost always finished at 1425 to 1450, and over 10 years we averaged 95 percent prime and choice. Most of ours came from Texas the worst were from Indiana ohio area, the Amish would raise them in barns not the huts we had pneumonia probelms from there one group came from Idaho for us it was just to far on a truck for the calves. The Wisconsin calves at the time cost to much because of the veal market at the time. Iím looking at getting some gain probably about 120 head on a self feeder.
33 1,243 Read More
Auction Forum
Yesterday at 11:43 PM
Good question Nancy. Checks will be made out to Trapperman Defense Fund
2 24 Read More
Trap Shed
Yesterday at 11:42 PM
half dozen Victor #3 dls.
2 #4 Victor dls with teeth added.
1 brand new mb-750 never set,

I am looking to trade for silver coins, bullion, braids or old US paper currency. Please do not ask to buy these. They are FOR TRADE ONLY.

Thanks for looking.

Jediknight
0 34 Read More
Trapper Talk
Yesterday at 11:41 PM
I understand where you are coming from, railroader.
36 1,312 Read More
Trapper Talk
Yesterday at 11:39 PM
Thanks guys, I'm of the opinion if it ain't broke don't fix it, but didn't know if there was some serious advantage to hoops I wasn't aware of. Boards and stapling has been working well for me. Put up another beaver this afternoon without even thinking about a hoop.
16 481 Read More
Trapper Talk
Yesterday at 11:29 PM
That took some thought, looks cool.
3 357 Read More
Trapping Only
Yesterday at 11:27 PM
My daughter in law is from Canada and isnít wild about me. I tell you this to explain how much it hurts to agree with Boco but it is what it is!
8 171 Read More
Trap Shed
Yesterday at 11:27 PM
TTT3
3 428 Read More
Trap Shed
Yesterday at 11:26 PM
TTT2
2 622 Read More
Trapper Talk
Yesterday at 11:25 PM
Enjoy your white bass run!!! Fun times!!!!
Here's a hybrid striper my boy caught last year for reference......some real drag screamers;)

[Linked Image]
30 1,066 Read More
Trapper Talk
Yesterday at 11:24 PM
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
282 21,681 Read More
Trapper Talk
Yesterday at 11:11 PM
I have a story from the only time I went fly fishing. Long story very short. We found a deep hole in a stream in Colorado full of trout . Hole about the size of 2 pickups. Little fish at the top deeper u got bigger the fish. Anyway couldn't get them to look at a fly so we put some salmon eggs on a hook. Buddy dropped his line in the water and 20 fish headed for it. He caught one. After that not a single trout would even look at a salmon egg.
18 570 Read More
Lure and Bait Formulator's forum
Yesterday at 11:08 PM
I have found bone meal very attractive to skunks.
10 409 Read More
Trapper Talk
Yesterday at 11:06 PM
Duct sized big enough for A/C,blower big enough,Ductwork insulated so it doesn't sweat and stain your ceilings if in the attic.
7 314 Read More
Trapper Talk
Yesterday at 11:03 PM
Lee what is the toy set you speak of?

The sets that have been bad for me are the ones people mess with. I haven't set snares since my first season. My first snaring season is a story for another time and place.
9 582 Read More
Page 1 of 73 1 2 3 72 73