trapping
kids

pcsoutdoors

Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Trapper Talk
1 minute ago
I was fortunate enough to get a chance at submitting an article for my favorite magazine since I was a kid, and wrote a story about crabbing last summer with my family in the Chesapeake bay. I couldn't be happier to have my boy pictured in the magazine and hope folks have a chance to read it. I hope others in the trapping community enjoy it.
0 2 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 minute ago
Originally Posted by Leftlane
Yall haters can take a hike, I'd let her make me a sammich

...because of her policy?
11 528 Read More
Trapper Talk
3 minutes ago
Originally Posted by J Staton

[Linked Image]

Fracture on one of the main beams. Wonder how long it will take them to fix that?

Abt 4 hours or less to sew that up, plate and brace it.
Hammer Down
20 746 Read More
Trapper Talk
4 minutes ago
He will be on the look-out for a 4 stringer pallet, and bingo two more floats if Trapstick man trust him with a hammer and crowbar.
29 1,676 Read More
Trapper Talk
9 minutes ago
How about when you drop that load of dirt, drop a load of shale with it. Mix that together for your ground to work dirt trapping sets.
For water sets, I suggest a high bank of dirt that is kept wet with sets being made at the bottom of this embankment where it meets at least three feet of ice cold water.
8 280 Read More
Trapper Talk
11 minutes ago
If you are legal in your state and only passing through or as you say Fix-A-Flat
Your okay. Could or should not go out to lunch with your gun. You can lock it in a lock
Box in your locked car then eat.

Question back at you.
Can you hunt, hike, trap, or fish on private land without permission?
We can. The land owner must post signs on their property completely around the property line
50' appart at eye level, or its open land.
Beer after noon time. Thats one of those church peoples rules. We drink beer 7 days a week never run low either

Don
18 1,476 Read More
Trapper Talk
12 minutes ago
Man that looks good
9 454 Read More
Trapper Talk
15 minutes ago
Yep
3 255 Read More
Lure and Bait Formulator's forum
16 minutes ago
My trout oil starts out golden in color and turn dark brown to black as it ages.
10 498 Read More
Trapper Talk
19 minutes ago
The Marlin bolt action is a good choice, I have one in .22 mag and like it, BUT I just bought the .22 I have always wanted and would recommend it highly, a checkered stocked Winchester 9422
46 880 Read More
Trapper Talk
19 minutes ago
New Panel that I installed , everything tight in panel, donít know where to begin ?
2 55 Read More
Trapper Talk
24 minutes ago
Wow, I wondered where that extra money in my account came from. Thanks Coonman. I will spend your money wisely!!!!
19 634 Read More
Trapper Talk
25 minutes ago
This is what i needed to see.
Thanks
7 299 Read More
Trapper Talk
26 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Foxpaw
Am I just dreaming or would it be possible to have big things that matter , like pipe lines, water companys, the electric grid and more on closed systems. Why couldn't they do that with fiber optics any where in the U.S. and if a leak happened maybe it would be easier to find and fix. Surely it would be a long term investment and wouldn't cost as much as shutting the country down. Seriously asking. Just hope our entire defense system is set up differently than what we are seeing with the pipe lines, but now I'm wondering.

We are sitting ducks with our energy and defense all tied to a satellite or tower we are sharing with the rest of the world. But what do I know, I push the button on my puter and some how I connect .

This problem isn't really a problem, it's politics creating it on purpose.
4 281 Read More
Trapper Talk
28 minutes ago
Clown
7,035 138,008 Read More
Trapper Talk
35 minutes ago
[Linked Image]
62 13,136 Read More
Trapper Talk
37 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Savell
... well if diplomacy isnít getting you anywhere on this deal ... then what you aught to do is , get you a bike and pose as a jehova witness and knock on that millionaireís door... when he opens it rush in there , jerk his britches down and just beat the asphalt out of his bare butt with a hardback copy of the New World Translation

Don't forget an Amen when you're done.
57 1,938 Read More
Trapper Talk
40 minutes ago
John the demo list looks fantastic. Thanks for putting this on. Iíd love to make it
34 4,195 Read More
Trapper Talk
43 minutes ago
One I would not eat!!!
1 99 Read More
Trapper Talk
45 minutes ago
As a retiree I will drive by that one.

Bryce
9 958 Read More
Trapper Talk
52 minutes ago
Lake Ontario United
10 498 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
Mine are coming.Med well
30 1,627 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
RM: Such a simple thing as hatching eggs, great lesson in life for your kids. Far better than a years worth of virtual learning. It's great what you are teaching them, if they live to be 100 they will always remember this.
8 867 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
[Linked Image]
A few more 'rooms......jk
7 426 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
Search bloop tubes, Thatíll splain It to you.
11 555 Read More
Page 1 of 54 1 2 3 53 54