kids

pcsoutdoors

Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Trapper Talk
34 minutes ago
0 24 Read More
Trapper Talk
44 minutes ago
Badger, My .444 had a hood but I took it off. I do not remember if it was because of the taller front sight.
9 153 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
2.29- 2.35
13 454 Read More
Trapper Talk
2 hours ago
Got some hanging in the garage, leftover from last year
3 168 Read More
Trapper Talk
2 hours ago
Prayers from here as well.
34 1,075 Read More
Trapper Talk
2 hours ago
Kinda like Kennedy banning Cuban cigars. (He had a warehouse full of them) I Bet the governor has a well stocked bar.
21 1,281 Read More
Trapper Talk
2 hours ago
Originally Posted by ~ADC~
All these catches, you should make just one post and add to it each day instead of making a new post every day. Then you'd have them all in one impressive collection. Maybe title it "T20 - 2020" or something catchy like that.

Thats what i did before, only a couple people commented, seems more people comment this way
17 599 Read More
Trapper Talk
2 hours ago
I will once again be selling a pandemic survival pack on ebay. It contains 1 ever lasting toiletry cloth, 1 bar of Lava or Irish Spring soap (your choice) 2 small animal snares, a 27 yard spool of 8# mono and 2 #6 bait holder hooks. $99.95 + s/h.
36 1,415 Read More
Trapper Talk
2 hours ago
What a Doll.

She reminds me of my youngest Granddaughter, Joy. You can just see the imp in her. grin

Charlie
5 207 Read More
Trapper Talk
2 hours ago
What'd I miss ? Probably just as well I don't know. I imagine the 'usual suspects' were hard at it. crazy

Good night, boys and girls. Hittin the hay. tired

Charlie
5 114 Read More
Trapper Talk
2 hours ago
folgers classic, with a shot of irish cream. breakfast every morning.
8 609 Read More
Trapper Talk
2 hours ago
Originally Posted by The Beav
I'm going to sign Bocos name when I sell on Dec 5th

Hahaha!
34 1,328 Read More
Trapper Talk
2 hours ago
I own four legal machine guns. That's one weird argument, right there.

Dale
108 1,970 Read More
Trapper Talk
3 hours ago
Yep I've got an empty coop

$ 4.99 for an 8 pc

Already raised
Already kilt
Already plucked
Already cut up
Already cooked
Already seasoned

Ready to eat
5 113 Read More
Trapping Only
3 hours ago
Originally Posted by old_newbie
Heritage Rough Rider with .22 shorts. Never fails

You using regular 22 shorts, or the subsonic 22 shorts?
54 1,585 Read More
Trapper Talk
3 hours ago
These are constructed with two openings, one halfway under water and the other opening high and dry up on the bank. Was wondering if anyone uses theses in open water conditions and if they perform better than the traditional single hole pocket set.
0 43 Read More
Trapping Only
3 hours ago
Originally Posted by 182
I thought that politics weren't allowed on this site! Thats just your opinion and who are you? Let's see what happens. Did the lame duck president raise the price of fur? Hardly, and his stupid trade war with China definitely didn't help OUR fur prices. By the wY, our currency is going to become a lot less valuable but I think that you should educate yourself as to the reasons why. Ill stop responding to your nonsense when you stop saying it. This is a non political site so don't go there. I love trapping too.

Show us on the doll where those comments hurt you
41 4,716 Read More
Trapper Talk
3 hours ago
Originally Posted by Boco
I hope he still has his my pillow pillow.
Seriously they should stand by the kid.
Everyone should.He is one of the very few willing to exercise his right.
Now if there were only a hundred thousand like him.

Boco -- there might be more than that ( i hope so) The time is coming and we shall soon see I think.
23 916 Read More
Wilderness Trapping and Living
3 hours ago
Mmmm-mmm good!
58 6,393 Read More
Trapper Talk
3 hours ago
The smell would never die..but I wouldn’t hesitate to mill them up for something, after checking extensively for metal.
I actually know a guy in Idaho that built a lodge out of ties. I don’t recall it stinking but that was 25 years ago. It was a real nice place. Somewheres in the cabinet mtns.
40 2,005 Read More
Trapper Talk
3 hours ago
Hawk sez “ hurry up man, your wasting my time”.
Pretty cool video!
3 158 Read More
Wilderness Trapping and Living
3 hours ago
I placed an order with Ted a few weeks ago and he was out of gusto. He sent a note with order telling me he was out and he’d make it up by paying for shipping for the second bottle. I opened up the second package and along with the second bottle of gusto he also threw in a bottle of catnap. It’s the small things that count. You’ll be getting my business whenever I need anything to do with trapping. Thank you sir.
5 1,942 Read More
Trapper Talk
3 hours ago
Looks like a good time. Relaxing almost. Hope the distemper didn't knock too many out for you.
20 1,416 Read More
Trapper Talk
4 hours ago
That's a shame. Had a lot of good conversation over many years.
1 168 Read More
Trapper Talk
4 hours ago
Good for You!! CONGRATS
7 538 Read More
Page 1 of 73 1 2 3 72 73