trapping
kids

pcsoutdoors

Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Trapping Only
50 seconds ago
Also, don't be afraid to put the turds down in the dirthole, make they look for it.
12 398 Read More
Trapper Talk
51 seconds ago
Good night Kids!! grin
160 297 Read More
Wilderness Trapping and Living
4 minutes ago
You folks know any place to buy the Military Bunny Boots? Either the white ones or the black ones, or do you have a suggestion for a boot that is as good as those were to keep your feet warm for ice fishing, stand hunting, extreme cold? Thanks
0 1 Read More
Trapper Talk
10 minutes ago
Originally Posted by 20scout
Looks like he's in shape......round is a shape.....

grin
That's true
5 314 Read More
Trap Shed
10 minutes ago
Great dealings with Hondaxr250 , GritGuy, and Hunterjack. All great people to deal with.
2,258 1,386,620 Read More
Trapper Talk
11 minutes ago
[Linked Image]
285 17,746 Read More
Trapper Talk
14 minutes ago
Amen - antigov just look at our nature conservancy grounds on the zumwalt prairie a prime example of landowner abuse of the system at our expense.
33 1,167 Read More
Trapper Talk
15 minutes ago
Originally Posted by kyron4
My wife says I should just talk about trapping to them and it will bore them to death. Hmmm... maybe she's trying to tell me something ?

grin
9 716 Read More
Trapping Only
15 minutes ago
Does anyone know the exact inside dimensions from post to post ? Can't be over 6 1/2" inside jaw to jaw or post to post in Indiana. Really hoping it isn't over that, these will make a excellent out of the box coyote trap.
15 462 Read More
Trapping Only
16 minutes ago
I put out a popcan yesterday, NebrCatMan.

34 2,303 Read More
Trapping Only
19 minutes ago
That would be nice Posco.
I'm not sure what else to try.
15 608 Read More
Trapping Only
21 minutes ago
Were the coons put up/finished ? What was your average size ?
3 69 Read More
Trapper Talk
21 minutes ago
Still a thing. Wilderness pistol course. Most don't bother.
1 31 Read More
Trapping Only
22 minutes ago
I've definetely been persistent. No action though. It's been a very uneventful cat season.
24 1,731 Read More
Trapping Only
26 minutes ago
The cat you got tonight came through after only 1 night wanna be. I guess ya just never know. In my area they don't seem to follow any sort of pattern unfortunately.
8 843 Read More
Trapping Only
29 minutes ago
A wire support leading to the ground is what I use, like #9 wire.
9 437 Read More
Trapping Only
31 minutes ago
Maybe it's that high quality steel the MBs are made from
31 1,283 Read More
Trapper Talk
33 minutes ago
Originally Posted by jeffr
ya im familiar with the 3 numbers, just not finding the right size to fit the bar. Its a 3/8", .050, with 84 drives. Was going to work with my stihl chain and have heard varying stories on the need for actual ripping chain. That Wranglerstar guy seems to have no problem with factory chain. Thanks for the tips, and good looking cabin

order the ripping chain from oregon. that is a common chain you need.

72???J 084
72 is .050, J is skip chain, 084 is the drivers. I don't remember the ripping part without looking in the book
11 431 Read More
Trapper Talk
34 minutes ago
Hot dang...thatís a lot of reading......
11 247 Read More
Trapper Talk
34 minutes ago
Old timers used to put out about a half a bale of hay and set there traps in it much like the hay set. Only they would add a few strips of bacon or meat scraps and burn the pile of hay. The fire would remove any unwanted scent from the traps and partially cook the meat. I know it works on fox and don't see why it won't work for coyotes. Making a variation of this set with just ashes should work just fine I would think.
9 339 Read More
Trapper Talk
36 minutes ago
Canada is barely a generation removed from being owned by hereditary monarchs...people here are only too happy to take a knee for any (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) in the government...like good little subjects.
Some will talk a big line about liberty but if the chips were down they'll trade freedom for safety in a heartbeat.
The government is supposed to work for you and should have a healthy fear of a free people, but lots of people would rather just be lead
4 284 Read More
Trapper Talk
36 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Boco
Hannity's my favorite.

Itís fun watching the circus.
99 953 Read More
Trapper Talk
41 minutes ago
I'm trying to remember what I used in my old motorcycle tanks. It's an epoxy and you don't want to remove all the rust as that's part of what it adheres to. I've put on over 80K on one bike I did that to and never had a problem. Will see if I can find the can.
13 293 Read More
Wilderness Trapping and Living
42 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Hankit
Just did today
$50 xxl, $25 xl and $15 for l

*Bad words.....
10 170 Read More
Trapper Talk
42 minutes ago
Originally Posted by 330-Trapper
Crazy Regs Ness....Never heard of laws like that