trapping
kids

pcsoutdoors

Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Trapper Talk
47 seconds ago
And we think a 330 hurts, what does a 1500 feel like.
4 227 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 minute ago
I've only kangaroo once. The steaks taste like beef to me.

Keith
9 199 Read More
Trapper Talk
3 minutes ago
Late 80s early 90s was the hay days of radar detectors. As a young cop I could snag 5 or 6 off the highway on a good day.
19 759 Read More
Trapper Talk
4 minutes ago
That looks awesome!!
16 415 Read More
Trapper Talk
14 minutes ago
I don't like catching otters when doing beaver jobs either. I like otters and would rather not catch them at all, but it happens.
19 1,034 Read More
Trapper Talk
14 minutes ago
Couple top lots right there
16 759 Read More
Trapper Talk
16 minutes ago
Just another line of bs from MSM
3 86 Read More
Trapper Talk
22 minutes ago
"Only the weak blame parents, their race, their times, lack of good fortune, or the quirks of fate. Everyone has it within his power to say, this I am today, that I shall be tomorrow. The wish, however, must be implemented by deeds."

Louis L'Amour The Walking Drum
4 690 Read More
Trapper Talk
22 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Posco
Originally Posted by elkantlers
As long as they keep Biden on a formaldehyde drip, he should be ready to go.

Notice how he constantly squints? He has a hard time processing the most basic information coming at him.

I noticed he won't answer any questions he hasn't had a chance to rehearse
19 1,344 Read More
Trapper Talk
24 minutes ago
Arrest it??

How do you arrest a phantom?

No one can pin this thing down. Testing is accurate to maybe about 50%. Just as many false positives as false negatives. My wife had it!!! Yeah, sure; that's what some hack doctor claims. Nobody, she was in close contact with got it! That includes me. Is she immune, now? Who knows? Stupid doctors have no way of testing. Too many variables, they say.

Yes, people are getting sick. None of them have the same symptoms. Do you want to tell me that is the same disease? Maybe yes, maybe no. I just think the whole thing is a very well conceived worldwide hoax designed to gain total control of human behavior.

My condolences to all that are sick. and to those who have lost loved ones. That part is real. What to blame it on is something we have yet to learn.
65 1,728 Read More
Trapper Talk
27 minutes ago
stealing is wrong I would not steal a thing.

I would turn of sync on your Chrome , show the password and jot that down , then I would change your contact info & recovery email , turn on 2 step verification then change the password.

this was especially fun when the google employee told my son to turn on 2 step verification then factory restore his phone.

your going to enjoy those hours talking with google customer service in broken English at best and after a review and all your security questions they might send you a one time password which will of course go to the wrong recovery email.
53 924 Read More
Trapper Talk
28 minutes ago
What kind of job are you leaving, or do you plan to do both.
2 164 Read More
Trapper Talk
28 minutes ago
Getting there, there should be a board that looks into cases like your daughter's
18 738 Read More
Trapper Talk
29 minutes ago
grin
1 144 Read More
Trapper Talk
29 minutes ago
A worn out truck is always going to be a worn out truck. Hard to sugar coat it. Somebody ditched it for a reason.
86 2,260 Read More
Trapper Talk
33 minutes ago
I get lots of those. I hang up.

Prolly amazon the jungle not the company.
12 746 Read More
Trapper Talk
35 minutes ago
dammit, pick up your pipes when done.
Bout did a faceplate tripping yesterday on one whilst hunting coyotes..
Caught a badger in the EXCAT same spot several years ago. grin
0 57 Read More
Trapper Talk
39 minutes ago
Aren't those trees kind of skinny?
just
7 199 Read More
Lure and Bait Formulator's forum
1 hour ago
It's all trial and error as what works for me in my area may not work for you. Make a small test batch and try it with a game camera. The animals will tell you what you want to know.
1 52 Read More
Trap Collector Forum
1 hour ago
It has H71
Japan
7 407 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
Very nice firearm
18 697 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
Pole building with half of it being shop area and the rest is the living quarters. Shell it up and finish as you can afford to. Bale houses are great but wait a few years and see how you like them. I know of two that are/where about 20 years old and had to be torn down due to leakage. Once that starts then you have to deal with rotting vegetation, bugs, snakes to name a few things. Many times you don't know theres a problem until its too late.
101 2,575 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
Tru
5,485 89,621 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
I joined again
5 771 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
Beautiful Baby