trapping
kids

pcsoutdoors

Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Trapper Talk
1 minute ago
Anyone can bust the beads on tires, pound out and weld up mangled up sheet metal and winch up broke dick trucks.
Close with and destroy the enemy is an entirely different thing.
In the rear with the gear was basically where I was at.
It wasn't until years later that I realized that the rhythmic thumping of artillery and carpet bombing were something that I shouldn't have been happy to hear.
I heard and felt the thumping, thinking that we were kicking butt,never thought about who was on the receiving end.
5 237 Read More
Trapper Talk
3 minutes ago
Originally Posted by DaveP

Did hit my.first Tim Hortons in Ohio few months back.
I was underwhelmed!

That's both unfortunate and quite surprising................

I've never been anything but highly impressed with Tim's.
6 257 Read More
Trapper Talk
4 minutes ago
What is the procedure, if any, to get permission to fish on indian reservations in NE thanks.
0 14 Read More
Trapper Talk
4 minutes ago
Knives in WI have been de-classified as weapons unless used as such , this happened in DEC 2016.
including automatic opening knives aka switch blades.
22 786 Read More
Trapper Talk
4 minutes ago
0 8 Read More
Trapper Talk
11 minutes ago
Ash is all gone here other than small diameter re-sprouts. Not sure what the BF price is locally.

I timbered my easy-to-get-to ash when I saw the EAB coming. Got right around 1800 BF of spalted boards kiln dried and T&G. Did my garage in it. Turned out very nice.

I'm in the process of getting ready to advertise a few live edge, bark on, 12/4 cherry 8-footers. Thinking maybe $5-ish/BF ?? Not sure.
7 448 Read More
Trapper Talk
20 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Scuba1
There is sound with that video ??

That's what I thought grin
11 762 Read More
Trapper Talk
20 minutes ago
to dry and not enough nitrogen can all make for a cold pile

you should have enough nitrogen with the manure

if you dig in it a bit and it isn't moist as a rung out sponge , yes water it
1 108 Read More
Trapper Talk
20 minutes ago
Play stupid games , win stupid prizes !
1 84 Read More
Trapper Talk
21 minutes ago
Thanks Carl. I appreciate the referral. He and I are sorting things out via PM.
4 134 Read More
Trapper Talk
25 minutes ago
Walking into a gas station to pay and have to wait for the person in front of you to check their non winning lottery tickets or buy a ticket and scratch it at counter and win enough to buy another ticket to scratch at counter as you wait
94 1,875 Read More
Trapper Talk
27 minutes ago
I guess the development companies and general house contractors must be getting in on the last run before the death spiral here in Soo Foo metro because the boys have been building like crazy this year (and the rest of the last few years). Then again, Soo Foo area got a good number of covid & big blue state reg refugees during Fauci's reign and many of those people are buying new houses in cash after dumping theirs in an even pricier area.

The development company opened up "Phase II" up the hill behind us in 2015 with 80 blanks. I sort of laughed at that number for the area but I suspect its now about 65-70% of those built, not a single one under $400k, most north of there a ways. Now they're opening another 35-40 blanks kitty corner to the southwest on more of the farmland. Maybe its all just musical chairs, who gets holding the over priced bag when the music stops...
58 1,779 Read More
Trapper Talk
27 minutes ago
Nice new vechile!

Since it is a Ford, you may consider using Ford diesel fuel conditioner. It has extra lubricants for the fuel system and cetane booster. It might help you get your 20 mpg.

In June of 2019, got my new F-350 diesel Crewcab shortbed Lariat Ultimate. It has 16,000 miles and the mpg is still improving. I put on a fiberglass cap which hides tools and gear, plus it controls that turbulent sailboat fuel that reduces mpg.
50 1,496 Read More
Trapper Talk
47 minutes ago
Coon so thick in them parts you can't swing a 1.5 Duke in a full circle without catching one.

grin grin grin

I have seen a couple road killed on a gravel township road (1 mile length) that I use a lot. A person almost has to be trying to hit one doing 40 or so mph
53 3,755 Read More
Trapper Talk
48 minutes ago
[Linked Image]

Has all the information you need, really itís not all that hard but it is a bit different then loading smokeless powder, personally I prefer paper patched bullets to plane lead

I shoot a 50/90 with a preferred load using a 500grain paper patched bullet, itís amazingly accurate
11 509 Read More
Trapper Talk
58 minutes ago
One of the stupidest moves ever.............. why the (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) should any conference extend from coast to coast.
15 543 Read More
Trapper Talk
59 minutes ago
Originally Posted by tlguy
Steady gas prices through this weekend are definitive proof of price fixing. They claimed increased demand was a driving force for increased price. You can't tell me there isn't increased demand this weekend, yet prices have stayed the same.

They're always fixed.
15 471 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
Did someone say oil?

Yep, I am still alive. I toughed thru the heart problems and escaped from the hospital. They planned no additional tests or procedures so not much point being there.
The cardiologist scheduled an appointment for August - no real time issue here. So I am looking for a new cardiologist.
Thanks for your prayers!

Back to oil.
Nobody wants to see $380 oil.
Nobody wanted to see oil top $200 during the Obammy administration. But it did.

About a year ago, some investors were buying in on oil contracts at $200 for 12/22. They may cash in?

Before $380, everything else will be on the rocks. There will be economic and societal breakdown.

There is still plenty of capacity in the oil shale region of Ohio. About 3 miles from my home a rig is drilling. The new site pad will support 8 wells. A second pad can be added for another 8 wells.

I also believe that speculators will exit the market way before we reach that price level. The risk far outweighs the potential reward. It would be far too likely for government to step in and essentially nationalize the oil industry for "national security" reasons. No investor or speculator wants to be holding the bag at that point.

As White says above at some point, the Feds would nationalize the petroleum industry. Wouldnít that be a hoot! The devil would be in the oil patch for sure then!
18 1,426 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
I am 60 yes old and take 2 packs of gel every morning 1 rubbed in each shoulder. Been doing this for 4 years and it really helps on your energy for all aspects of life, it takes about 10 days to kick in.
19 875 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
Originally Posted by wr otis
She'll lose in Nov, then Biden will give her a job doing something.

Lizzy seems to be taking advantage of the anti trump crowd and has a misconception she would get the republican nod from the anti trumpers if she raises enough heck now. She wont get 2 percent of the primary vote. Shes a highly unlikable bi$?%.
18 676 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
28 4,085 Read More
Trap Shed
1 hour ago
Looking for a copy of George Clawson mink trapping book, I had a copy and don't have a clue on what happened to it. Please PM if you have one to sell, Ron
0 40 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
Originally Posted by Boco
Not USA but I like this coin.

Its what we do.

[Linked Image]

The Fur trade.

That one is very cool.
53 5,022 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
Cold beer.

A pizza with lots of meat/cheese done so the toppings are nice n brown.
37 1,143 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
Get after it!
7 422 Read More
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15