trapping
kids

pcsoutdoors

Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Trapper Talk
16 seconds ago
I would give even odds on a "false flag" incident by an anti... scoring points against hunting AND horse ownership (which they viciously oppose)
26 970 Read More
Trapper Talk
3 minutes ago
I have used them all on coyote trapping jobs. Honda and Can Am are the top 2 choices. I have had to walk more than 4 times because of a Polaris.
7 112 Read More
Lure and Bait Formulator's forum
3 minutes ago
When I scrap green castors I do It so I get NO casing material. And I have never had any tainting.
18 1,129 Read More
Trapper Talk
3 minutes ago
Big ole guard dogs from South Africa, the purpose is to keep Africans and African critters out of the yard.
2 31 Read More
Trapper Talk
4 minutes ago
Dps 110s and 120s
2 55 Read More
Trapper Talk
6 minutes ago
2 skunks 2 grinners and 1 coon today. And 2 sprung traps.
84 4,615 Read More
Trapping Only
7 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Aix sponsa

On dry land, 220s are great otter traps. In the water, 280 is usually a better choice in my opinion, although I’m more likely to set a 330.

IMO a 330-size trap is a poor choice for otter unless it is fully submerged.
For fast moving otter’s a 330-size trap quite often closes on them to far back resulting in poor hip catches that don’t dispatch them quickly. My experience with the smaller 280 is that it closes faster and results in fewer, if any, poor catches. The 280 will also capture more of the incidental mink and muskrats that often trigger 330 beaver and otter sets without getting caught. Thus, it is the ultimate otter trap IMO.
8 212 Read More
Trapping Only
9 minutes ago
For those who have PM me about trapping in New Mexico on BLM land . Here you go, you will need. = Non Resident License = 345 dollars Habitat Stamp = 5 dolllars HMAV Stamp 5 dollars. You will also need to take and complete = online Trapper and Furbear Ed class. Its free . And even a dumb old guy like me can pass it. LOL! You can get a BLM map for you phone that tells you where YOU are and where BLM and other lands are, you can trap on here. Https;//www.blm.gov/New Mexico Hope this help answer some questions
16 1,726 Read More
Trapper Talk
12 minutes ago
I bought a tumbler a couple weeks ago. First I ever owned. Been reloading since the 70's. Case lube cleans them pretty good when you wipe it off after sizing and inspect cases.
7 246 Read More
Wilderness Trapping and Living
13 minutes ago
While I know nothing about it, my initial thoughts were that it was a good decision. Just heard Trump put a stop to the Pebble mine project. I dont know much about that area either, but I do know some outfitters that will be happy to hear that news. Seems like with Trump we just keep winning.
8 325 Read More
Trapper Talk
17 minutes ago
Taurus judge revolver still pretty much useless!
6 635 Read More
Trap Shed
26 minutes ago
Sims wall tent stove made in Lovell Wyoming. Very light n durable n comes with everything 200 shipped PayPal friends n fam only thanks.
[Linked Image]
0 8 Read More
Trapping Only
29 minutes ago
Boco:

Ok, thank you for the information, I try really hard to handle an animal, with the utmost care, and to also protect my investment. So, I'll just keep going as I have been doing.

Thanks all for your information
7 162 Read More
Trapper Talk
30 minutes ago
Nice hunt! Iv been keeping my lab busy too.
3 148 Read More
Trapper Talk
42 minutes ago
looks like she's wearing his old boots. nice memory for her, save the picture
10 854 Read More
Trapper Talk
44 minutes ago
Is this true ???

0 89 Read More
Trapper Talk
44 minutes ago

[Linked Image]
275 31,601 Read More
Trapper Talk
49 minutes ago
Trafalgar Group 10/27/2020 1,076 LV ±2.9% 48% 48% PA
Trafalgar Group 10/25/2020 1,065 LV ±2.9% 48% 45% MN
Trafalgar Group 10/25/2020 1,082 LV ±2.9% 46% 45% WI

Biden
20 940 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
Originally Posted by Yes sir
If an animal really likes a lure or bait they can't get enough of it. if it only has a mild curiosity appeal to them then maybe that curiosity can be fulfilled from a distance if too much is used. That's my experience from testing formulations. Coyotes do have an amazing nose and have surprised me how long they can smell a good lure.

I well say a lot of top shelf attractants (single ingredients) for coyotes will cause a rolling response if too much is used especially at flat sets. So sometimes caution must be used for this purpose.
15 241 Read More
Wilderness Trapping and Living
1 hour ago
Originally Posted by HFT AK
Well that turned out pretty dang awesome! The wife wants to get beetles and give them a try on critters.

That can get pretty stinky !
31 2,287 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
[Linked Image]
Mines a 222 over 20ga-killed a ton of birds with the 20 and some fur and a bit of big game.
21 891 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
Originally Posted by headache73
No, it's because they involve Muslims

Muslims they imported feed and house. Those poor refugees. Now they can enjoy the rape and murder they paid to impor.

Turning your prosperous country's into a 3rd world one city at a time.
10 472 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
its just another ponzi scheme with a new name.
20 753 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
None of these hondas require premium gas that I know of. Our fuel injected hondas are 420cc. All 2wd . I love 2 wd 4 wheelers.
62 2,421 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
Just out of curiosity, how many Trapper Man viewers have the complete library of Charles Dobbins books and videos ?
78 9,032 Read More
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 19 20