trapping
kids

pcsoutdoors

Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Trap Shed
1 hour ago
I'm looking for cage traps in various sizes. Mostly coon size, but sizes of all kinds. Also might be interested in other ADC work materials, mole traps, etc.

I've got basically everything to trade, so just tell me what you're looking for and hopefully we can make a deal.
0 5 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
What is this government assistance AND a job?
21 863 Read More
Trapping Only
1 hour ago
Boco have you ever heard of anyone frostscraping coons? I might try it this year if I remember. Great looking fur, as always sir!
798 221,159 Read More
Trapper Talk
2 hours ago
Get your back molars checked. Sometimes having your upper molars removed will take care of sinus headaches. I read about this the other day in a dentists office. It will require dental x-rays but getting rid of the pain might be worth it
47 1,170 Read More
Trapper Talk
2 hours ago
Wow. If it's a down year, I wanna see pics of the up years. Nice haul.
10 299 Read More
Trapper Talk
2 hours ago
Light orange peel, you can buy a texture sprayer pretty cheaply or just borrow one; it's easy to do.
1 51 Read More
Trapper Talk
2 hours ago
100 bucks for a dozen six inch traps? You could justify a little work for sure
4 270 Read More
Trapper Talk
2 hours ago
for dispatch distance brand won't matter much.

if your shooting targets CCI standard velocity is nice.

22lr may be dirty but it the fouling doesn't get hard it cleans easily , solvent ,a tooth brush , and a bore brush and you will be cleaned up in short time. just clean every time your out in bad weather or they start to stick when they extract.

also , keep the bulk of your 22lr at home sealed in a ammo can , 22lr is not sealed and will be effected by moisture , it doesn't do your ammo good to sit in the glove box of your truck in the heat and weather.
11 437 Read More
Trapper Talk
3 hours ago
Andy!!!
38 2,096 Read More
Trapper Talk
3 hours ago
Nice one
6 383 Read More
Trapping Only
3 hours ago
Tails or lack thereof does not affect the grade one bit.
3 210 Read More
Trapper Talk
3 hours ago
grin
8 445 Read More
Trapper Talk
3 hours ago
11 years old. 1955.
76 853 Read More
Trapper Talk
3 hours ago
Welcome, I'm not much help since I just started water trapping last spring and land trapping this fall. But welcome and if I thought I was addicted to waterfowling, trapping is just as addicting. Personally, I found it more effective to dye my traps after they had a good thin layer of rust on them. Seemed to help the dye stick much better.
5 190 Read More
Trapper Talk
3 hours ago
Think refrigerator temperatures. Bacteria can grow at temps above 50 degrees. A week is pretty standard... some people will hang for 3 weeks at 34 degrees, but I've never done that. A week around 35 to 40 degrees has always been good for me. If temps aren't consistent enough to hang, you can quarter it and put it in the fridge for a week.
6 146 Read More
Wilderness Trapping and Living
3 hours ago
Good price,wish we had some of those around here.
21 3,828 Read More
Trapper Talk
3 hours ago
Love catching those little critters.
6 298 Read More
Fur Handling Forum
3 hours ago
Someone above suggested using newspapers for wet muskrats. That tip has been helpful for me this year.
23 1,511 Read More
Fur Handling Forum
3 hours ago
Let us know how it goes smile
5 133 Read More
Trapper Talk
4 hours ago
I have several old mausers that were carried by old timers I grew up hunting with. I have my great uncles 30-40 krag that was his main deer rifle from the '50s-2001 as well as one of my great grandfathers old eddystone 30-06 that has been passed down through the years. I, as well as most of my family members have hunted with them all over the years. I still grab that old 30-40 krag once in awhile and a neighbor kid just shot a fork horn buck with it 2 weeks ago.
6 223 Read More
Trap Shed
4 hours ago
need at least a half dozen or more if anyone has any for sale, let me know. Will consider any other wolf traps, reasonable prices,
George
0 20 Read More
Trapper Talk
4 hours ago
Cameron's Velvet Moon for the coffee.

for a portable coffee maker , I have a Stanley french press thermos that works ok. also a pour over makes a great cup of coffee.

https://www.amazon.com/Bodum-Coffee-Maker-Permanent-Filter/dp/B00T9OC0A6?ref_=fsclp_pl_dp_2&th=1

https://www.amazon.com/Stanley-Clas...sr=8-5&keywords=coleman+french+press

how you heat the water is up to you.
21 633 Read More
Trapper Talk
4 hours ago
Tom Brady is 11-2 lifetime vs Pittsburgh.....thought youd like to know...lol smile ...But hes an old man now !
25 635 Read More
Trapper Talk
5 hours ago
Great looking buck Sask!
13 878 Read More
Trapper Talk
5 hours ago
The more pictures I see of these catches.... I'm starting to think Logan is the Master and Rob is the apprentice.
43 1,227 Read More
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 19 20