trapping
kids

Trading Post

Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Trapper Talk
11 seconds ago
Originally Posted by Vinke
If only they had cart girls on the trap line,,,,,,Four!!! (more)

smile grin

The only golf I play is with the shotgun; Therapeutic!
6 94 Read More
Trapper Talk
11 minutes ago
9 201 Read More
Trapper Talk
13 minutes ago
Your making my hungry, nice bunch of brookies!
18 508 Read More
Trapper Talk
22 minutes ago
Christine and I have always enjoyed our time at the National convention. It gave us an opportunity to meet up with old and new friends, learn a few new trapping techniques, and explore other areas of the country. Besides where else can you get a couple of days of, as Christine calls it 'trapper stink', in the middle of summer. grin Unfortunately, some friends won't be participating this year and we understand their reasons; to those, we will see y'all at other state conventions this year.
13 311 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
Glad to hear a professional got to evaluate the situation.
16 740 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
3,498 453,193 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
April 27th Idaho Trappers Assoc Fur Ssle Redults. Thank you to all the volunteers and fur sale staff for the cleanup sale today. Cant have a sale without buyers and much thanks to the 6 buyers in attendance. Rocky Mtn bought top cat for $1,018. Wasn’t a ton of fur but we listened to our members that asked for a cleanup sale to give a outlet for trappers late fur. ITA is your association and we will continue to try our best to serve the membership.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
0 49 Read More
Trapper Talk
2 hours ago
I loved my dogs except one. It was lab retriever mix that was just nuts and would bite the kids. You couldn’t even pet it and I did what she did , took it out and shot it. That said, In the insane climate in America today that revelation was not wise.
65 2,441 Read More
Trapper Talk
2 hours ago
Did the castor market crash? A month or 2 ago in Ontario they were paying $50CAD all in.
20 939 Read More
Trapper Talk
2 hours ago
Isn’t it too late for shipping, or shipping for next winters sale? I got a dozen in the freezer rough skinned to finish up next winter.
Got my biggest one this morning. 64lbs. Was in the channel with a dive log. Waters deeper in the pic from the rain last night.
[Linked Image]
201 24,604 Read More
Trapper Talk
2 hours ago
That's an old coon.
I've cought many old boar coon that are bobtail I believe it is from fighting over female's.
Grabbing the competition by the tail during bow chicki bow bow. grin
8 528 Read More
Trapper Talk
2 hours ago
There's a good chance they are gun shy.

The public dog training area at Caesars Creek and Spring Valley, here in Ohio, often had stray dogs at it that ran off and were abandoned, when the owner shot for the first time over them. When we used to train there, dogs often joined ours. As soon as we shot, they would take off. I went to the Greene County Pound once, which took in dogs from that training area, looking to get a dog. They had 6 dogs in from the training area. I took a beautiful, young chocolate lab into the play yard at the pound. It heeled, knew sit, knew come, knew shake and fetched very well. It was super friendly. I banged a stone on a pole on the chain link fence and it fled and avoided me for a couple of minutes. I left it there. It would of made a nice pet, but it sure wasn't ready to be a hunting dog.

Sadly a lot of stolen and unwanted hunting dogs are dumped at public hunting areas, at the end of season too. The dumper probably things someone may take them in.

Keith
6 182 Read More
Trapper Talk
2 hours ago
Chris said
There's a 5 dollar fine for winin.
7 541 Read More
Trap Shed
2 hours ago
ttt
2 370 Read More
The Pen and Quill
2 hours ago
A fellow connoisseur of Himalayan art! My wife is consistently mortified by my own fascination with roadkill. I always tell her " It's for science..." and she quickly points out that I'm no scientist, LOL.
You've captured the sense of curiosity and wonder perfectly, thanks for the reminder that I'm not the only weird one out there.
1 22 Read More
Trapper Talk
2 hours ago
Originally Posted by warrior
My take.

I'm not aware of any type of formal mutual aid or defense treaty between Israel and the US.

However, as a free people democratically elected representative democracy I see no issue with cooperation with Israel when it serves our mutual interests.

I am not in favor of sending money, material or manpower to Israel, or any other, without full compensation and if it involves manpower it had better be a legitimate act of self defense. We need to quit sending our young men and women into foreign expeditions.

As for the special nature of the Jewish people and my personal belief in scripture.

One, I believe in God and His Word and the inerrancy of scripture, period!

Scripture tells us that God Himself made a covenant with His people, Israel.

Nuff said, that covenant exists and God never goes back on His word.

Now we know the full history. The rejection of the prophets, rejection of Messiah, the diaspora, the Shoah and the gathering together and establishment of Israel in our time.

My opinion, that's God plan and handiwork and I ain't God so I'm not about to try to read His mind in regards to His people.

I do know that God says those that bless Israel that He will bless. So I'm not against Israel and as scripture also instructs that we the elect of God known as the Church are grafted into the family of God the jews are my brothers and sisters estranged though we are.

So you can say that replacement theology is not scriptural and a lie from the father of all lies, Satan.

Now, does that mean salvation is ahead for the jews? I'm not God, remember, but some scripture does suggest a remnant will. But again that is His master plan.

I am alarmed though at two different threads I see rearing its ugly head. One inside the Church and the other outside. This Khazar/Rothschild/Replacement/Blood Libel nonsense that is whispered in some places and shouted in others. Check our history, it's beginning to sound lie the 1930s and over six million dead in the camps and ten to twelve times that around the rest of the world.

I do know that God says those that bless Israel that he will bless. I
Isn't this blessing to Abraham some 430 years before the Mosaic covenant.
Gen 12:3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee ( this is to Abraham)
( and to) and in thee shall all the nation's of the earth be Blessed. ( this of course includes Israel)
But the blessing was to Abraham. And it was a blessing of his faith. And it would be fulfilled through his seed wich is Jesus Christ.
What I'm saying is not replacement theology. And it's not anti Semitic.
It's the fulfillment of God's promises through Jesus Christ.
19 900 Read More
Trapper Talk
2 hours ago
I’m a firm believer in high dollar rods and cheaper reels. Today’s cheap reels basically have all the features of the HIGH dollar reels. Much easier to just replace a reel every three years or so for me.
With that said my brother still has a Shimano bait caster I bought for him umpteen years ago, and still works.
My reason for cheaper reels is we do some salt water fishing from time to time and salt water will kill anything over time.
14 744 Read More
Trapper Talk
3 hours ago
17 -0 loss for the cubs ouch
148 6,771 Read More
Trapper Talk
3 hours ago
Heard the first Wilson Snipe this morning . 4 days late from last year .
117 12,886 Read More
Trapper Talk
3 hours ago
Nice
6 317 Read More
Trapper Talk
3 hours ago
Thanks for the replies.
5 270 Read More
Trapper Talk
3 hours ago
Them kids look like true American kids, what a treat to see pictures like this. Makes you think there is sliver of hope for the good ole USA.
Thanks for sharing.
20 1,350 Read More
Trapper Talk
3 hours ago
3-0 Bruins after 2

My nephew just got 2 tickets for game 5 in Boston.

He's stoked ...it will be his first Bruins playoff game
25 1,327 Read More
ADC Forum
3 hours ago
Hey fellow trappers! I’m looking for some help here. I do nuisance wildlife control work in the southeast, and fire ants are a continual problem in the warm months. They are in my dog proofs and seem to cover any other bait I put out in my dirt holes and flat sets. I found that coon grabbers in the dog proofs seems to eliminate the problem there, but I haven’t found a solution for the predator sets. I have been using a lot of blind sets, mafia sets, and lured trail sets to get away from the ants, but I was wondering if any of y’all have any suggestions or solutions that you have implemented on your lines. Are there any predator baits on the market that do not attract ants? Thanks in advance!
0 16 Read More
Trapper Talk
4 hours ago
I am toast if one of those ever comes after me during archery season!
10 626 Read More
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16