trapping
kids

pcsoutdoors

Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Trapper Talk
3 minutes ago
Anything that is squeaking that a shot of oil or grease will take care of.
93 1,840 Read More
Trapper Talk
13 minutes ago
Guys like him make me feel like less of a man.
Everybody wants to give me stuff for being a veteran, but I know that just because you heard some loud noises,smelled some bad odors and knew what those flies were eating does make you better.
I guess that I should just go to bed and not think about it.
I have expressed these feelings to others at VFW and MOC meetings, and they all tell me that they are happy that I don't have to know what it's like.
3 197 Read More
Trapper Talk
15 minutes ago
Coon so thick in them parts you can't swing a 1.5 Duke in a full circle without catching one.

grin grin grin

I have seen a couple road killed on a gravel township road (1 mile length) that I use a lot. A person almost has to be trying to hit one doing 40 or so mph
53 3,727 Read More
Trapper Talk
16 minutes ago
[Linked Image]

Has all the information you need, really itís not all that hard but it is a bit different then loading smokeless powder, personally I prefer paper patched bullets to plane lead

I shoot a 50/90 with a preferred load using a 500grain paper patched bullet, itís amazingly accurate
11 483 Read More
Trapper Talk
16 minutes ago
When we were in the sheep business we shed lambed and all the bedding from the jugs plus the cow and horse poop too .That pile of manure always decomposed great . Now we are down to a few horses with manure from the tie stall and very little urine in it . That pile just sits and never heats . Would it help if I watered ?
0 41 Read More
Trapper Talk
26 minutes ago
I don't mind him ,he says what most folks have been saying for over a year ! Rave on .No problem here
57 1,751 Read More
Trapper Talk
26 minutes ago
One of the stupidest moves ever.............. why the (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) should any conference extend from coast to coast.
15 537 Read More
Trapper Talk
27 minutes ago
Originally Posted by tlguy
Steady gas prices through this weekend are definitive proof of price fixing. They claimed increased demand was a driving force for increased price. You can't tell me there isn't increased demand this weekend, yet prices have stayed the same.

They're always fixed.
15 453 Read More
Trapper Talk
29 minutes ago
We had to travel from KS to IN and IL over the last week, stay they (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) out of those 2 states ....... it was over $5/ gall there. $4.29 in Topeka tonight.
15 453 Read More
Trapper Talk
39 minutes ago
Did someone say oil?

Yep, I am still alive. I toughed thru the heart problems and escaped from the hospital. They planned no additional tests or procedures so not much point being there.
The cardiologist scheduled an appointment for August - no real time issue here. So I am looking for a new cardiologist.
Thanks for your prayers!

Back to oil.
Nobody wants to see $380 oil.
Nobody wanted to see oil top $200 during the Obammy administration. But it did.

About a year ago, some investors were buying in on oil contracts at $200 for 12/22. They may cash in?

Before $380, everything else will be on the rocks. There will be economic and societal breakdown.

There is still plenty of capacity in the oil shale region of Ohio. About 3 miles from my home a rig is drilling. The new site pad will support 8 wells. A second pad can be added for another 8 wells.

I also believe that speculators will exit the market way before we reach that price level. The risk far outweighs the potential reward. It would be far too likely for government to step in and essentially nationalize the oil industry for "national security" reasons. No investor or speculator wants to be holding the bag at that point.

As White says above at some point, the Feds would nationalize the petroleum industry. Wouldnít that be a hoot! The devil would be in the oil patch for sure then!
18 1,412 Read More
Trapper Talk
41 minutes ago
I am 60 yes old and take 2 packs of gel every morning 1 rubbed in each shoulder. Been doing this for 4 years and it really helps on your energy for all aspects of life, it takes about 10 days to kick in.
19 849 Read More
Trapper Talk
43 minutes ago
Your thumb is a fantastic tool, especially if you don't care if you ever have to use it for anything else again.
20 738 Read More
Trapper Talk
45 minutes ago
Your insight is wonderful for a young guy smile ---- Now you understand my comments about getting the enevitable over with so that we can move on as a nation.
3 197 Read More
Trapper Talk
45 minutes ago
Originally Posted by arcticotter
[Linked Image]

Nice! Should be a lot of fun to shoot.
11 483 Read More
Trapper Talk
48 minutes ago
Originally Posted by BandB
Originally Posted by Wanna Be
If anyone in the communications industry knows what a Butt Set is, when I have to work in prisons I carry it by the leads. Company policy is to comply and not resist. Unfortunately that is not in my DNA. Anything can be used as a weapon when things go South.

Butt set, pole prod, big screwdriver, line wrench, multiple choices in a tool pouch.

Canít take all that in a prison, lol.
20 738 Read More
Trapper Talk
48 minutes ago
Originally Posted by wr otis
She'll lose in Nov, then Biden will give her a job doing something.

Lizzy seems to be taking advantage of the anti trump crowd and has a misconception she would get the republican nod from the anti trumpers if she raises enough heck now. She wont get 2 percent of the primary vote. Shes a highly unlikable bi$?%.
18 662 Read More
Trapper Talk
51 minutes ago

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
28 4,051 Read More
Trap Shed
53 minutes ago
Looking for a copy of George Clawson mink trapping book, I had a copy and don't have a clue on what happened to it. Please PM if you have one to sell, Ron
0 25 Read More
Trapper Talk
53 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Boco
Not USA but I like this coin.

Its what we do.

[Linked Image]

The Fur trade.

That one is very cool.
53 5,014 Read More
Trapper Talk
54 minutes ago
Cold beer.

A pizza with lots of meat/cheese done so the toppings are nice n brown.
37 1,128 Read More
Trapper Talk
55 minutes ago
Originally Posted by seniortrap
A large breasted young lady that continues to show them off in a low cut top!

Is that what you mean?

Substantial brunettes have always been my weakness.
37 1,128 Read More
Trapper Talk
58 minutes ago
no problem PM sent
2 111 Read More
Trapper Talk
58 minutes ago
Originally Posted by run
If it's not eaten up by the nasty insect, it's probably worth it. If I was buying ash lumber I would go through each piece before I buy.

As far as I know the EAB only damages the outer layer of the tree just under the bark. And there will probably be bird peck on EAB-killed ash. Not really a big problem.

I think $9.00 a BF is a little high although you're paying a premium for the width and thickness.
6 422 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
Originally Posted by Wanna Be
If anyone in the communications industry knows what a Butt Set is, when I have to work in prisons I carry it by the leads. Company policy is to comply and not resist. Unfortunately that is not in my DNA. Anything can be used as a weapon when things go South.

Butt set, pole prod, big screwdriver, line wrench, multiple choices in a tool pouch.
20 738 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
Pan fried walleye in lard and butter.
37 1,128 Read More
Page 1 of 776 1 2 3 775 776