[Linked Image]

My .243 Remington Mohawk
46 629 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 minute ago
Originally Posted by BanditBuster
Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper

What rights donít they have?

Prior to 2015 they didn't have the right to get married and reap the tax benefits of it. Republicans fought tooth and nail to stop the legalization of this. Personally I think the government should completely stay out of marriage altogether and leave that to religious organizations.

Well crap, in 1775 I didnít have any rights. lol
59 1,115 Read More
Trapper Talk
2 minutes ago
Originally Posted by lee steinmeyer
Is this 73 or 74? I know we're the same age, but if you turned 74, your my elder by a couple months! lol. Happy birthday sir!

Yep, 74......that means that you are still a youngster for a couple more months. Thanks!
25 154 Read More
Trapper Talk
3 minutes ago
Is this 73 or 74? I know we're the same age, but if you turned 74, your my elder by a couple months! lol. Happy birthday sir!
25 154 Read More
Trapper Talk
4 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Blaine County
Originally Posted by 330-Trapper

Who do you Not want to wake up to as President on the 4th?

There you go! Similar test

It's similar. Trump is less likely to raise may taxes, is less likely to further destroy the 2A (although he and his agencies have been worse than Obama), is less likely to impact the energy industry and and is less likely to enable the BLM types. I will therefore grudgingly vote for him. I don't expect him to affirmatively do anything for me.

Out of curiosity, why don't you vote third party? The lesser of two evils is still evil. I honestly thought that when I voted for him in 2016 he would be more pro freedom and free market capitalism than he is.
14 280 Read More
Trapper Talk
5 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Andrew Eastwood
I said it the last time this was brought up and will say it again. Sounds to me like the ATF is setting a lot of gun owners up to be felons, so a new potus can have a good starting point for gun confiscation. mad We should fear the govt that fears our guns, they are planning something that we would shoot them for. wink

Yep, instant felon aka non voter. Good excuse for not only confiscation but increased record keeping aka gun registration so they know where to go get them when they change the rules.

But on the bright side, undoubtedly this will be an early test for our new Justice ACB.
8 677 Read More
Wilderness Trapping and Living
5 minutes ago
Dont know him, but I call BS. He doesn't strike me as someone with a lot of experience. I think he's just trying to get "views" to his videos.
1 59 Read More
Trapper Talk
5 minutes ago
Originally Posted by cotton
old 12 gauge double my dad gave me years ago
wish i knew more about the gun only marks on it are "ranger chief" and proof tested 12 gauge

I believe the name ranger chief was used by Sears Roebuck & Company. I think they are Old Model Stevens Model 311. Try google images and see if it looks like what you got.
46 629 Read More
Trapper Talk
8 minutes ago
Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
Originally Posted by BanditBuster
For those that are so anti-gays, what gives you the right to tell someone else what they can and can't do? You want your freedom to be able to trap, own guns, etc.; Yet you want to strip other individuals of their rights. Personally I think homosexuality is a sin and against God's word, that being said I believe they have the right to be gay as they are not infringing on other people's rights. Arguments like these are why I switched to the Libertarian platform as most Republicans are pro freedom until they disagree on a certain topic.

What rights donít they have?

Prior to 2015 they didn't have the right to get married and reap the tax benefits of it. Republicans fought tooth and nail to stop the legalization of this. Personally I think the government should completely stay out of marriage altogether and leave that to religious organizations.
59 1,115 Read More
Trapper Talk
12 minutes ago
Originally Posted by LDW
Originally Posted by Trapper Dahlgren
I don't think any state dnr would have any idea how many coon are taken in a year

The last figures I could find were from 2016. Nebr had a coon harvest that year of 201,718. Nebr has a tally of each species, but they don't update their site very good.

But the NE # is kind of a guess since a lot of guys send direct to auction and donít fill out the fur harvester survey.
25 1,558 Read More
Trapper Talk
13 minutes ago
Happy anniversary to you both
8 231 Read More
Trapper Talk
14 minutes ago
ďNever interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistakeĒ
― Sun Tzu,†The Art of War
1 77 Read More
Trapper Talk
14 minutes ago
Goose pastrami is great! Here's one more recipe I do for Corned Goose Breast.

[Linked Image]
15 1,027 Read More
Trapper Talk
14 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Zim

As far as contacting the land owner, and this may be a shock,
try the US Postal Service and a 50 cent stamp.

Zim

I'll occasionally get actual letters from people wanting to hunt. I always respond, with a letter, and it's usually a positive response.
15 465 Read More
Trapper Talk
16 minutes ago
No, I don't youtube channel. I have thought about doing a DVD, but if I can't figure out how to do a video on here, do you think I can edit videos and make a DVD. I would like to find someone that would do it for me, but don't want to have to sell my spearing gear to have it done. I lived in Fairbanks three years and did a year at Galena. So I have a pretty good idea what your ice get like. I speared out of a appliance cardboard box when I was up there. I would open the flaps and fold it for the ride in the pickup. It worked good. 24 mph wind again today. I hate trying to set the portable up while it is blowing away. With early questionable ice and open water in sight, I don't want to be running after a fish house that is blowing away. I am guessing the water will open back up here in the next week or two from what they show for weather.
25 1,062 Read More
Trapper Talk
16 minutes ago
1 77 Read More
Trapper Talk
17 minutes ago
I'm sorry yallz, The thread I was on bounced to this before I realized it, and then couldn't find it! yuo all will get old one day to....especially you, Charlie! grin That "next thread" bar has got me in trouble before! lol
7 226 Read More
Trapper Talk
17 minutes ago
Hope your day is perfect! Congrads to you both!
8 231 Read More
Trapper Talk
17 minutes ago
I hear spring is coming in a couple days again.
We had 18 degrees this morning.
Kind of nuts for October
9 319 Read More
Trapper Talk
19 minutes ago
Dont overlook just googling the person and browsing through the results. Most people have kept the same cell number for years and it just ends up on websites for whatever reason sometimes.
15 465 Read More
Trapper Talk
21 minutes ago
Minority groups want to be treated equal until that happens, then they want to be treated special.
59 1,115 Read More
Trapper Talk
22 minutes ago
Thanks to everyone who is wishing me a happy birthday. Your thoughts are much appreciated!!!!!
25 154 Read More
Trapper Talk
23 minutes ago
Geez that is a dandy doe!
25 154 Read More
Trapper Talk
24 minutes ago
Originally Posted by MnMan
Originally Posted by RiverRat
There has to be a story there 160, let's hear it!

I wonder if he is not referring to the time when we were both at a gun auction and I was walking out of the Porta Potty with about 3 feet of toilet paper hanging off of my heel.

Or I just made it up to start rumors.
grin
25 154 Read More
Trapper Talk
24 minutes ago
Originally Posted by jbyrd63
Winchester model 37 single barrel 30 in full choke. Bought when I was 12 for 35 dollars. Killed somewhere between 75 -100 foxes with it in the mid-late 70's. Used to set and watch a den or had a cassette player and burnahm bros grey fox pup. Deadly back in the day !!!!!

Need to add to this , basically all my guns !!!
1 Model 37 single barrel (got when I was 12)
2. 700 BDL 6mm (got when I was 14)
3. rem 870 wingmaster (bought new in box for $100 when I was 13)
4. rem 788 222 cal ( got when I was 14)

EVERY one of these were bought and paid for from fur checks. Had 4 11/2 northwoods coil springs I would check before school. But most of my fox I got from watching dens or calling early mornings. WALKED EVERYWHERE !!

First year I killed 13 gray foxes and got ave 30 bucks each. Next 3 years I killed over 50 foxes. $58 the year they went to 53 bucks each. For a 15 year old I WAS RICH !!! 1978 plus it was cash money from local buyer !!!!
46 629 Read More
Page 1 of 945 1 2 3 944 945