trapping
kids

Trading Post

Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Trapper Talk
3 minutes ago
Good morning. 55 and cloudy with some light rain. Have a good day.
6 50 Read More
Trapper Talk
4 minutes ago
Good morning mole.
Jim
6 50 Read More
Trapper Talk
4 minutes ago
Thought this was the memes thread. If you donít agree why not just PM one of the people in charge? Or as Paul said hit report. Just saying grin
158 23,115 Read More
Trapper Talk
17 minutes ago
Well swamp...
Bless your heart...
158 23,115 Read More
Trapper Talk
18 minutes ago
Have a great day Happy Birthday
2 17 Read More
Trapper Talk
21 minutes ago
Mornin Mole...
64 here this morning
6 50 Read More
Trapper Talk
27 minutes ago
Blue collar reloading, powder valley.
18 408 Read More
Trapper Talk
29 minutes ago
Look into the Native brand. They are comparable to a hobie but different type if propulsion system. You won't be disappointed. I own two 12' ft fishing models. The propeller can easily be rotated up and out of the water if it's shallow.

Ol dad

[Linked Image]
4 137 Read More
Trapper Talk
37 minutes ago
looks great who tanned it ?
66 3,670 Read More
Trapper Talk
38 minutes ago
Sportsmenís Alliance is a great outfit. We had a baby anti issue here in Kentucky and they got on the phone immediately and scared them out of it and it was withdrawn. Iím very comfortable with United Trappers of Kentucky supporting them.
27 1,419 Read More
Trapper Talk
58 minutes ago

WS
3,427 394,694 Read More
Trapper Talk
59 minutes ago
Good morning mole. Nice picture.

47 with drizzle.

WS
6 50 Read More
Trapper Talk
59 minutes ago
good morning trappers, 41 degrees here today, have a great day smile
6 50 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
scott is right there are others, clubs with more clout, and boco is right we need more people that want to be active, in the state and national clubs,
27 1,419 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
3,427 394,694 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
morning mole
6 50 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
24 F clear calm Frosty. Have a Good one.

[Linked Image]
6 50 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
happy birthday
2 17 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
4 years ago we had 3 kayaks all Hobie. We spent many hours in them until one developed a cracked hull, about 2 weeks before vacation. After 4 trips to the dealer and probably 15 calls, their solution was $100 off a brand-new $4000 yak. Really?

We dumped the remaining two Hobies and went with Old Town. Last year my wife had the hull on her OT crack. Our first thought was "Here we go again". One call to OT, along with a couple emails with pictures and a brand-new Kayak was delivered to our door. Old Town has a lifetime warranty on their hulls, and they stand behind it.

WS
4 137 Read More
Trap Shed
2 hours ago
Sold to CTRAPS, fast payment, great communication, thank you very much.
1,040 254,509 Read More
Trapper Talk
2 hours ago
Originally Posted by beaverpeeler
You have a good memory North. This year I actually spent a fair amount of money trying to get all my equipment ready for the season and fared better... except for a $2800 walk-in freezer break down.

I did think they had a hard grade on the castor. Also I was shocked that none made western select. Being lighter colored I figured they were a shoe-in for that grade.

I farm during the off season so I get all the exercise I need... and then some.

I think a lot of guys got manipulated into shipping their castor by the late October update from Fha

CASTOREUM UPDATE - OCTOBER 2023
Over the past few weeks we have received several new customers calling and placing
orders for castoreum. This is good news and we are confident that prices on all three
grades will improve in 2024.

They have had a hard time selling the #2 grade the last 3 years.
We the surge in beaver trapping I doubt the castor market will see any improvement.

Congraulations on your beaver harvest that is a huge accomplishment.
76 2,854 Read More
Auction Forum
3 hours ago
$55
10 370 Read More
Trapper Talk
3 hours ago
I have been looking at replacing my tacoma with a new one and so far I have learn that the 2024 are all 4 bangers and they have upgraded the seats to a much more comfortable one that you can adjust. If you are looking to pull trailers this is not the truck for that.
24 743 Read More
Trapper Talk
4 hours ago
Originally Posted by Boco
You cant change anything if you aint there,or run away.
Politics is a funny thing-you need to be able to persuade people to follow you more than the other guy can.And good political skills go a long way to that end.
Some have it and some dont.

Very true statement Boco, which makes for a difficult decision coming up. I would like to offer a differing point of view; but, I have respect for Paul, his website and the no politics request. In addition, I don't want to provide our national organization reason to cancel me for anything said here.
27 1,419 Read More
Trap Collector Forum
4 hours ago
Yes, European gin trap.
1 41 Read More
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 25 26