ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Topic Options
Hop to:
#6013787 - 10/01/17 03:48 PM PA Trapping Tag Number
377Hotrod377 Offline

Registered: 01/29/17
Posts: 4
Loc: Somerset Pennsylvania
In PA is the Treestand ID number you can get the same as the trapping tag number the game commission issues?

If not, how do u apply for a trapping number so u don't have to us your name and address on trap tags?

#6013916 - 10/01/17 06:50 PM Re: PA Trapping Tag Number [Re: 377Hotrod377]
HD_Wildlife Offline

Registered: 04/03/10
Posts: 92
Loc: NM
Someone may very well answer for you if they are from PA, but you may find quicker answers to trapping related questions
on the "trap talk" forum instead of the adc forum.

#6013930 - 10/01/17 07:02 PM Re: PA Trapping Tag Number [Re: 377Hotrod377]
Fatdawg Offline

Registered: 01/25/16
Posts: 52
Loc: PA
You can apply for a Trapper ID number at your regional office. If you have a nuisance control permit you can use your permit number.