No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
How Do Download TRAPPING RADIO* Pictoral* #6074548
12/04/17 10:04 PM
12/04/17 10:04 PM
Amite county Mississippi
Wolfdog91 Offline OP
trapper
Wolfdog91  Offline OP
trapper

Amite county Mississippi
OK so for those who don't know Trapping radio is a free Podcast. And a podcast is basically an online radio show that can be anywhere from 5 minutes to two hours long.
With all that being said Clint Locklear does an awesome radio show caled trapping radio with over 200 plus shows to date all free to down load and full of great info. Lotta no comuputer folks have problems understanding how to download episodes for later listening so while I was ready downloading some I took some pictures to ahow how its done.
First off all the older episodes (1-86 ) are on trapping radio.com just google search it and it should come up. Near episodes (86-270ish) are on trapping radio 2.0.come same deal basically.
So we go on and find the episode we want to download I'm doing episode six.

This is optional but I usually copy and paste the title so I can name it later

Now click on the show you want and it will take you to this screen

Now we're gonna right click on the blue title ( left clicking will start it playing on your computer)

Now this little menu should come up and your gonna select " save target as "

Once you do that this screen with pop up and on the right you'll have your options where you can send your podcast to be stored. If you want it where your computer keeps music click music or if you wanna store it to a SD cars or jump drive like I do click your jump drivea name. Mine is Colby.

Now you can name your file. Since I'm ocd I like having all mine labeled the same so I typed in trapping radio and then pasted the rest of the title from earlier.

Now its been named all you do is click save and it will begin downloading to your destination. Once its done you this will appear and you can open your file to listen to it or not.
Now that ita on your computer or jump drive you can put it on your phone but simply hooking it up to your phone and moving files.
Hope this helps !
Thanks !
God Bless !

Re: How Do Download TRAPPING RADIO* Pictoral* [Re: Wolfdog91] #6074602
12/04/17 10:24 PM
12/04/17 10:24 PM
Alaska Mat-Su Valley
P
Plum Billy Offline
trapper
Plum Billy  Offline
trapper
P

Alaska Mat-Su Valley
Might be interested. Does he cuss a lot?

That is one thing that I can barely stand, and it is entirely unprofessional. IMHO anytime you make money off of something you should do it in the most professional manner possible. I have never listened to him but because it is free he probably has some sponsors that pay him to do the show.

Life is hard; but it is harder if you are stupid.

John Wayne
Re: How Do Download TRAPPING RADIO* Pictoral* [Re: Plum Billy] #6074636
12/04/17 10:44 PM
12/04/17 10:44 PM
Amite county Mississippi
Wolfdog91 Offline OP
trapper
Wolfdog91  Offline OP
trapper

Amite county Mississippi
Originally Posted By: Plum Billy
Might be interested. Does he cuss a lot?

That is one thing that I can barely stand, and it is entirely unprofessional. IMHO anytime you make money off of something you should do it in the most professional manner possible. I have never listened to him but because it is free he probably has some sponsors that pay him to do the show.
barely. He triesro make it askid freindly as possible. Thoughsome of the newer episodesget inda political i, not in a bad way. Juahstay kinda open minded. Lots of interviews too

Re: How Do Download TRAPPING RADIO* Pictoral* [Re: Wolfdog91] #6074760
12/05/17 12:00 AM
12/05/17 12:00 AM
Amite county Mississippi
Wolfdog91 Offline OP
trapper
Wolfdog91  Offline OP
trapper

Amite county Mississippi
He does have sponsers but their
Trapping related related. F&T,Okie Cable ad Trap,Blue Ridge,Expad A Pan its grown alot since its beginnings but it does take alot of money to host a site like his so you cant blame him. But its a great shiw and hes a pretty accomplished trapper

Re: How Do Download TRAPPING RADIO* Pictoral* [Re: Wolfdog91] #6077682
12/07/17 04:40 PM
12/07/17 04:40 PM
Amite county Mississippi
Wolfdog91 Offline OP
trapper
Wolfdog91  Offline OP
trapper

Amite county Mississippi
ttt for the day crew

Re: How Do Download TRAPPING RADIO* Pictoral* [Re: Wolfdog91] #6077693
12/07/17 04:53 PM
12/07/17 04:53 PM
North Carolina
DaYooper14 Offline
trapper
DaYooper14  Offline
trapper

North Carolina
why not on iTunes? if help is needed submitting, be glad to help - its an easy enough process to get it on that platform.

-- It seems all of Greece knows what is the right thing to do, but it is only the Spartans that do anything about it. --
Re: How Do Download TRAPPING RADIO* Pictoral* [Re: Wolfdog91] #6122270
01/12/18 01:31 AM
01/12/18 01:31 AM
Amite county Mississippi
Wolfdog91 Offline OP
trapper
Wolfdog91  Offline OP
trapper

Amite county Mississippi
Think Clint wanted it to be a by trappers for trappers on a trapper website type deal

Re: How Do Download TRAPPING RADIO* Pictoral* [Re: Wolfdog91] #6122669
01/12/18 02:51 PM
01/12/18 02:51 PM
TN
T
TN_Trapper Offline
trapper
TN_Trapper  Offline
trapper
T

TN
Been listening to them for at least four years. Like was stated, there is rarely any language. He does a good job. There are lots of interviews with other trapper including: Oscar Cronk, Mark June, Kirk Dekalb, Darin Freeborough, Alan Probst, Mark Steck, and a lot of others I can't recall at the moment. Lots of podcasts on traps and trapping as well (not just interviews). Used to burn the early ones to cd to listen to in the truck but most of the later ones are too long.

Brandon
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread