No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Sauerkraut and pork for New Years [Re: Trapper7] #6111737
01/03/18 04:55 PM
01/03/18 04:55 PM
MN
S
Steven 49er Offline
trapper
Steven 49er  Offline
trapper
S

MN
Originally Posted By: Trapper7
We love ribs & kraut with yellow gold mashed potatoes. We make our own sauerkraut with Stone Head cabbage. It's much better than the kraut you buy in stores.

It's night and say difference isn't it?

I bet kraft would be good with lasagna

"Inflation is always and everywhere a monetary phenomenon". Milton Friedman.
Re: Sauerkraut and pork for New Years [Re: Paul Dobbins] #6111787
01/03/18 05:45 PM
01/03/18 05:45 PM
SW Pa
B
Bob Jameson Offline
trapper
Bob Jameson  Offline
trapper
B

SW Pa
I don't know about everyone who made kraut and pork but my house still smells like the stuff. I might need to add some of that stuff to some of my lures and baits to help them to linger better in the air.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread