No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: 2 traps 1 anchor [Re: possumcatcher] #6104762
12/29/17 05:38 PM
12/29/17 05:38 PM
Northern Maine
Bruce T Offline
trapper
Bruce T  Offline
trapper

Northern Maine
Nice looking bobcat

Nevada bound
Re: 2 traps 1 anchor [Re: possumcatcher] #6111623
01/03/18 03:02 PM
01/03/18 03:02 PM
Dunlap Tennessee
M
mikehunterman Offline
trapper
mikehunterman  Offline
trapper
M

Dunlap Tennessee
Here's a couple pictures from the hay bale today. It is almost gone and will have to move another old one in. It is good for a couple foxes and coons a year and this is the second cat and may be the same one grown up. He was a big tom for here. If you have a spot you can drop one off it should last several years and seems to be attractive all sort's of critters. Most farmers have old ones

around they will sell for a few bucks and just have them load it in your truck and roll it out in a place it stands outs. I had a coon and red fox in this last week. I did the remake with what hay is left into a walk through with powder river cat call, some mouse bait, and a little skunk in the back. I always put in cat urine but did not think it need any more cat smells today. It is set in the edge of the woods on a cattle trail with a creek in the back. I have another set about 10 yards out in the field with deer bait and usually some lure and it has been my best set for coyote and fox on the farm. I think the hay bale is helping pull them close to sniff around.

Last edited by mikehunterman; 01/03/18 03:05 PM.
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread