No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: Bundy's Walk...... [Re: waggler] #6118862
01/08/18 11:41 PM
01/08/18 11:41 PM
Oregon
C
Catpincher Offline
trapper
Catpincher  Offline
trapper
C

Oregon
I have no sympathy for government employees who think they own public land. Glad they got there hat handed to them. Now will they look into any legal wrong doing on the government employees part and will we hold them to the same standards? How much money was spent trying to get a conviction?

Re: Bundy's Walk...... [Re: Catpincher] #6118868
01/08/18 11:44 PM
01/08/18 11:44 PM
Pa
A
Art S Offline
trapper
Art S  Offline
trapper
A

Pa
Originally Posted By: Catpincher
I'm with you Ridge Runner!!!I'm sure that feller in PA loves Obamacare and will be voting for Oprah in the next presidential election.

He's probably out campaigning right now,
or getting a 2nd Lon Horiuchi tattoo maybe.

Re: Bundy's Walk...... [Re: Catpincher] #6118888
01/08/18 11:52 PM
OH
Catch22 Offline
trapper
Catch22  Offline
trapper

OH
I have no sympathy for government employees who think they own public land. Glad they got there hat handed to them. Now will they look into any legal wrong doing on the government employees part and will we hold them to the same standards? How much money was spent trying to get a conviction?

X2, Hot diggity, Hooray for the Bundy's, Hooray for Justice!!!!

I wonder if tap dancers walk into a room, look at the floor, and think, I'd tap that. I wonder about things.....
Re: Bundy's Walk...... [Re: Catpincher] #6118892
Nevada
N
nvwrangler Offline
trapper
nvwrangler  Offline
trapper
N

Nevada

Actually the lead blm ranger ( Love is his name look him up) is under indictments by the government unfortunately the prosecutor probably wont.

Re: Bundy's Walk...... [Re: Marty] #6118894
01/08/18 11:57 PM
01/08/18 11:57 PM
Marion Kansas
Y
Yes sir Online content
"Callie's little brother"
Yes sir  Online Content
"Callie's little brother"
Y

Marion Kansas
Too much corruption for the people that need to be put in prison to go there. They will through some poor common person or two that wasn't smart enough to see what was going on under the buss to make look like justice was served. Been happening forever.

Re: Bundy's Walk...... [Re: nvwrangler] #6118904
01/09/18 12:06 AM
01/09/18 12:06 AM
OH
Catch22 Offline
trapper
Catch22  Offline
trapper

OH
Originally Posted By: nvwrangler
Originally Posted By: gryhkl
He owes over 1 million dollars. I guess that could be a reason for looking for a way to get out from under HIS DEBT. No good, lousy, thief. Just another of the takers who take from all of us.

Dont let facts cloud your judgement, he was willing to pay but refused to pay the agency that was selling him out and whos only goal was to try to put him out of business. Read the history of what went on, all of the history, then form an educated opinion. And im not saying he was 100% in the right but where do you make your stand when those that are supposed to be working with and for you re trying to eliminate you and your lively hood. Follow the money and who profited from the reduction and buyouts of these ranchers. Hint he has one good eye answers to pinky and was a senator.

I think ole grackle is feared of freedom lol.

I wonder if tap dancers walk into a room, look at the floor, and think, I'd tap that. I wonder about things.....
Re: Bundy's Walk...... [Re: nvwrangler] #6118918
01/09/18 12:18 AM
01/09/18 12:18 AM
Northeast Oklahoma
M
Mike in A-town Offline
trapper
Mike in A-town  Offline
trapper
M

Northeast Oklahoma
Originally Posted By: nvwrangler
He owes over 1 million dollars. I guess that could be a reason for looking for a way to get out from under HIS DEBT. No good, lousy, thief. Just another of the takers who take from all of us.

Dont let facts cloud your judgement, he was willing to pay but refused to pay the agency that was selling him out and whos only goal was to try to put him out of business. Read the history of what went on, all of the history, then form an educated opinion. And im not saying he was 100% in the right but where do you make your stand when those that are supposed to be working with and for you re trying to eliminate you and your lively hood. Follow the money and who profited from the reduction and buyouts of these ranchers. Hint he has one good eye answers to pinky and was a senator.

Good ol' scumbag Harry Reid.

Mike

One man with a gun may control 100 others who have none.

Vladimir Lenin
Re: Bundy's Walk...... [Re: Hover-Lover] #6118941
01/09/18 12:39 AM
01/09/18 12:39 AM
Madras Oregon
J
Jeremy Watson Offline
trapper
Jeremy Watson  Offline
trapper
J

Madras Oregon
Acquitted here in Oregon

Re: Bundy's Walk...... [Re: gryhkl] #6118965
01/09/18 01:07 AM
Kansas
Pawnee Offline
trapper
Pawnee  Offline
trapper

Kansas
Will he get away with the theft of over 1 million dollars from not paying his grazing fees?
Is his family still eligible for federal loans at lower interest rates that most of us would never be offered? I believe at least his son has taken advantage of these handouts from the government that they hate so much.

Who had the land before the government took it?? I paid $110,000 in property taxes last year, $30,000 in SS taxes for my employees, $10,000 in environmental consultations fees, $6,000 in permits, & spent over $20,000 complying with the EPA! All the while trying to raise my 4 boys and provide jobs for my employees & their families, so that can achieve the American DREAM. Remember 80% of the farm bill is food stamps, & school lunches not welfare for us lazy farmers and ranchers

Everything the left touches it destroys
Re: Bundy's Walk...... [Re: Hover-Lover] #6118966
North East Kansas
Marty Offline OP
trapper
Marty  Offline OP
trapper

North East Kansas
Originally Posted By: Hover-Lover
Are the charges from the sons takeover of the Wildlife Refuge in Oregon, still pending or are those thrown out too ? I'm assuming this court case involved the initial charges brought on by the standoff at their ranch near Mesquite, Nv?

They were aquitted of all charges in both cases....but the feds murdered one of them.

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Sleep, the anti woke adote.
Re: Bundy's Walk...... [Re: Jacks] #6118977
01/09/18 01:15 AM
01/09/18 01:15 AM
North East Kansas
Marty Offline OP
trapper
Marty  Offline OP
trapper

North East Kansas
Originally Posted By: Jacks
What happen to that lawyer is unbelievable and I'm not a proud American knowing that goes on and no consequences. If the judge disagreed with the lawyer than she can put him in contempt and have him detained, but she did not do that, and for her to not put the us marshals in contempt and under arrest for their actions is unacceptable after the ignored her request to stand back. Once again it show the government people can do what ever they want illegal or unethical and get away with it more often than not. What a disgrace in our legal system

Exactly....those federal agents need slapped down.

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Sleep, the anti woke adote.
Re: Bundy's Walk...... [Re: Marty] #6118982
01/09/18 01:21 AM
01/09/18 01:21 AM
OH
Catch22 Offline
trapper
Catch22  Offline
trapper

OH
Originally Posted By: Marty
Originally Posted By: Hover-Lover
Are the charges from the sons takeover of the Wildlife Refuge in Oregon, still pending or are those thrown out too ? I'm assuming this court case involved the initial charges brought on by the standoff at their ranch near Mesquite, Nv?

They were aquitted of all charges in both cases....but the feds murdered one of them.

Yes they did Marty, and got away with it. Shame on them!

Re: Bundy's Walk...... [Re: Pawnee] #6118984
01/09/18 01:23 AM
01/09/18 01:23 AM
Kansas
Pawnee Offline
trapper
Pawnee  Offline
trapper

Kansas
And yes I did get $22,000 in crop payments for all that. Plus the first three of my fields I took my boys to on opening day of pheasant season had already been hunted by people WHO probably pay 5% of that. It’s really great being a bottom feeder. If you don’t own the land you hunt and trap remember it’s a privilege not a right. Not trying to be a butt,, but it strikes a nerve with me

Everything the left touches it destroys
Re: Bundy's Walk...... [Re: gryhkl] #6119027
01/09/18 03:35 AM
01/09/18 03:35 AM
idaho
W
wallfur Offline
trapper
wallfur  Offline
trapper
W

idaho
Will he get away with the theft of over 1 million dollars from not paying his grazing fees?
Is his family still eligible for federal loans at lower interest rates that most of us would never be offered? I believe at least his son has taken advantage of these handouts from the government that they hate so much.
1 million dollars haha the aum is 2.38 per head or pair on 200 head for 20 years.....you do the math. you need to stop watching the fake news channel..

Re: Bundy's Walk...... [Re: KeithC] #6119030
01/09/18 03:47 AM
01/09/18 03:47 AM
idaho
W
wallfur Offline
trapper
wallfur  Offline
trapper
W

idaho
Originally Posted By: KeithC
The reason the Bundy supporters took over Federal property was to get media exposure. They knew the Bundys were being treated illegally as the judge just showed. The media is a powerful weapon for good or evil, more deadly than any gun.

Keith
no they were there to support the hammonds that are now sitting in jail for second time for the same crime....which I might add the feds were doing the same thing...setting backburns to protect there ground....bottom line the hammonds are sitting in jail because they wounldnt sell there ground to the feds to enlarge the refuge ...the same one the bundys went to.....most people on this thread have no clue what this is all about...and when they finally wake up and see whats going on it will be way to late.

Re: Bundy's Walk...... [Re: beeman] #6119031
01/09/18 03:51 AM
01/09/18 03:51 AM
idaho
W
wallfur Offline
trapper
wallfur  Offline
trapper
W

idaho
Originally Posted By: beeman
I find it hard to believe we have some that don't think that if someone owes you money he doesn't have to pay. The Bundy clan for 20 years refused to pay the landlord (US Government) (which is you and me) for the cattle grazing rights that many other ranchers have to pay.

If I were to buy some traps from someone would I not be labeled a thief if I did not pay for them? The same goes for someone that agrees to a price to graze his cattle on land and then refuses to pay the landlord.

Bundy got a mistrial because the idiots prosecuting the case withheld information from the defense. This does not in any way say that Bundy and his clan are innocent of the crimes he was charged with. It means the prosecution screwed up and could not prove their case.

A thief is a thief is a thief.
..lol if you bought 12 traps from the blm and they only gave you 3..would you pay for 12? and your are exactly right a thief is a thief but is not the hammonds or lavoy finicum rip..or the bundys and all the others countless ranchers that were forced out of business!

Last edited by wallfur; 01/09/18 04:07 AM.
Re: Bundy's Walk...... [Re: wallfur] #6119145
01/09/18 09:40 AM
01/09/18 09:40 AM
Morehead city NC
JakeDog Offline
trapper
JakeDog  Offline
trapper

Morehead city NC
Originally Posted By: wallfur
Originally Posted By: beeman
I find it hard to believe we have some that don't think that if someone owes you money he doesn't have to pay. The Bundy clan for 20 years refused to pay the landlord (US Government) (which is you and me) for the cattle grazing rights that many other ranchers have to pay.

If I were to buy some traps from someone would I not be labeled a thief if I did not pay for them? The same goes for someone that agrees to a price to graze his cattle on land and then refuses to pay the landlord.

Bundy got a mistrial because the idiots prosecuting the case withheld information from the defense. This does not in any way say that Bundy and his clan are innocent of the crimes he was charged with. It means the prosecution screwed up and could not prove their case.

A thief is a thief is a thief.
..lol if you bought 12 traps from the blm and they only gave you 3..would you pay for 12? and your are exactly right a thief is a thief but is not the hammonds or lavoy finicum rip..or the bundys and all the others countless ranchers that were forced out of business!

gov is the biggest organized crime syndicate there is!

Suppression rules/prevention drools

Confidence is going fly fishing for Moby Dick, in a row boat, and bringing tartar sauce with you.
Re: Bundy's Walk...... [Re: Marty] #6119176
01/09/18 10:12 AM
01/09/18 10:12 AM
Western Colorado
C
coloradocat Offline
trapper
coloradocat  Offline
trapper
C

Western Colorado
Would be hilarious if Bundy sued the Feds and used his earnings on that to pay his back grazing fees. Played right he probably could and still have enough money to go to Sizzler.

Colorado Search and Rescue- Interfering with natural selection since 1976
Re: Bundy's Walk...... [Re: hippie] #6119681
01/09/18 06:06 PM
01/09/18 06:06 PM
idaho
W
wallfur Offline
trapper
wallfur  Offline
trapper
W

idaho
Originally Posted By: hippie
Shoulda shot them like the vermin they are when they had the chance.
....you mean the blm militia? you cant just shoot them like they do us. you have to have a trial first and be found guilty and then hang them.

Last edited by wallfur; 01/09/18 06:53 PM.
Re: Bundy's Walk...... [Re: gryhkl] #6119744
01/09/18 07:33 PM
01/09/18 07:33 PM
Iowa
I
Iowagian Offline
trapper
Iowagian  Offline
trapper
I

Iowa
Kill the treasonous bas@#$ds. Sell their land to pay their bills.
They and their 400 or so armed militia supporters should have been wiped out. Ruby Ridge and David Koresh compound were nothing like what these fool did.

The millionaire leeches need a good convincing beat down wink

Hey, why not try it yourself? You want them dead? Go for it. And when you are done there, head to Cali and go after the Gov. for making the entire state a sanctuary state! In violation of federal law! Talk about treason....

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread