Strictly Trapping

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Trading Post
(Please support F&T Trading Post, our sponsor for the Trapping Only Forum)

TrappersPost
Please support Trappers post, a sponsor of the Strictly Trapping Forum

Print Thread
Hop To
Live Trapping Fox #6142250
01/30/18 02:26 PM
01/30/18 02:26 PM
Wyoming
H
Hobbs Offline OP
trapper
Hobbs  Offline OP
trapper
H

Wyoming
I need some help. I recently got contacted by a friend to remove a problem red fox from his property, the issue I am running into is he has quite a few barn cats as well as chickens, geese. Among other critters. I think with the variety of non-target animals that he has my best bet is going to be a live trap so I don't injure any of his critters. My question is what size of live trap works best for Red Fox (in Wyoming, not sure if that makes a difference)? And what are some tips and tricks for live trapping that I could employ on a Red Fox? Pictures would be welcome too if anyone has any. Thanks for all the help and the great reading on this site.

It's a trappers life for me
Re: Live Trapping Fox [Re: Hobbs] #6142271
01/30/18 03:02 PM
01/30/18 03:02 PM
The great cage state Colorado
M
Monster Toms Offline
trapper
Monster Toms  Offline
trapper
M

The great cage state Colorado

Re: Live Trapping Fox [Re: Hobbs] #6142294
01/30/18 03:23 PM
01/30/18 03:23 PM
Wyoming
H
Hobbs Offline OP
trapper
Hobbs  Offline OP
trapper
H

Wyoming
Thank you, this is the information I needed.

It's a trappers life for me
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Drifter, Wolfdog91