No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Miz's New Knee [Re: bic] #6215766
04/12/18 07:40 PM
04/12/18 07:40 PM
Northeast Oklahoma
M
Mike in A-town Offline
trapper
Mike in A-town  Offline
trapper
M

Northeast Oklahoma
Originally Posted By: bic
Originally Posted By: BBarnes
You should have just stopped by the Funeral Home and picked her up a good used one, probably 1/3 of the price. Those folks don't need them anymore. JUST KIDDING

Hope she continues with her speedy recovery.

B

You may laugh but my brother had reconstructive knee surgery and they grafted a cadaver tendon onto his to rebuild it. He has a little limp when he walks. I tell him the donor must have been a Homey and he has that cool "Pimp Limp" now. smile

Dead man walking!

Mike

One man with a gun may control 100 others who have none.

Vladimir Lenin
Re: Miz's New Knee - Starting @ $12K [Re: Hal] #6216134
04/13/18 07:24 AM
04/13/18 07:24 AM
east TN, USA
harleydparts Offline
trapper
harleydparts  Offline
trapper

east TN, USA
Originally Posted By: Hal
We got the bill today. The knee itself, just the mechanical part, was $12,000.

But we're on the welfare, and they will pay the biggest part of her bill.

Well thank you both, we drive for the biggest manufacturer of mechanical body parts and we appreciate your patronage!

Not as bad as I could be, not as good as I should be.
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread