No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 16 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 15 16
Re: Disrming America. Who is behind it??????????? [Re: DelawareRob] #6232853
05/03/18 10:22 PM
05/03/18 10:22 PM
OH
Catch22 Offline
trapper
Catch22  Offline
trapper

OH
Originally Posted By: DelawareRob
Originally Posted By: FlyinFinn
As long as we're crystal clear that you are a gun control advocate, you can make believe in any version of relaity you like.

Can we get a vote to change his signature under his name from trapper to gun control advocate?

I would like to second that, but that is up to Paul. Heck, I'd like a cool nickname too lol, but no. Wha Wha Wha...

I wonder if tap dancers walk into a room, look at the floor, and think, I'd tap that. I wonder about things.....
Re: Disrming America. Who is behind it??????????? [Re: Marty] #6232854
05/03/18 10:24 PM
05/03/18 10:24 PM
East of the Mason-Dixon Line
DelawareRob Offline
trapper
DelawareRob  Offline
trapper

If you purchase a gun you legally own it.

Yes my 12 year old should be able to purchase some weed or a pint alone. Although I would rather go along so I can get a pint myself.

I never meant to put words in your mouth, just letting you know what you’re saying.

Who is John Galt?

You don't rise to the occasion, you fall to the level of your training.

Semper Paratus
Re: Disrming America. Who is behind it??????????? [Re: Catch22] #6232857
05/03/18 10:27 PM
05/03/18 10:27 PM
DelawareRob Offline
trapper
DelawareRob  Offline
trapper

Be careful Catch22! Paul has a sense of humor and he will give you one, whether you like it or not.

Who is John Galt?

Semper Paratus
Re: Disrming America. Who is behind it??????????? [Re: danny clifton] #6232859
05/03/18 10:28 PM
kansas
H
Hal Aggers Offline
trapper
Hal Aggers  Offline
trapper
H

kansas
When I was 12 I had a gun with me all the time but the difference is my parents trusted me.
I carried a gun in my truck to school every day all winter to as I learned to drive.
Every American has the right to bear arms.

Re: Disrming America. Who is behind it??????????? [Re: danny clifton] #6232860
Kansas
R
Rcates Offline
trapper
Rcates  Offline
trapper
R

Kansas
You guys all need to start a thread that says "let's argue with eachother about the 2nd amendment". wink

I bet the anti's just eat this bickering up

Re: Disrming America. Who is behind it??????????? [Re: Rcates] #6232863
05/03/18 10:31 PM
05/03/18 10:31 PM
DelawareRob Offline
trapper
DelawareRob  Offline
trapper

Originally Posted By: Rcates
You guys all need to start a thread that says "let's argue with eachother about the 2nd amendment". wink

We were arguing with an anti!

Who is John Galt?

Semper Paratus
Re: Disrming America. Who is behind it??????????? [Re: Hal Aggers] #6232865
05/03/18 10:32 PM
05/03/18 10:32 PM
DelawareRob Offline
trapper
DelawareRob  Offline
trapper

Originally Posted By: Hal Aggers
When I was 12 I had a gun with me all the time but the difference is my parents trusted me.
I carried a gun in my truck to school every day all winter to as I learned to drive.

Marty thinks only the government should decide what you or your children should have.

Who is John Galt?

Semper Paratus
Re: Disrming America. Who is behind it??????????? [Re: Hal Aggers] #6232871
05/03/18 10:37 PM
05/03/18 10:37 PM
OH
Catch22 Offline
trapper
Catch22  Offline
trapper

OH
Originally Posted By: Hal Aggers

Said well in few words Hal, Kudos!

I wonder if tap dancers walk into a room, look at the floor, and think, I'd tap that. I wonder about things.....
Re: Disrming America. Who is behind it??????????? [Re: Rcates] #6232872
05/03/18 10:38 PM
05/03/18 10:38 PM
OH
Catch22 Offline
trapper
Catch22  Offline
trapper

OH

Says the newb lol.

Re: Disrming America. Who is behind it??????????? [Re: Marty] #6232881
05/03/18 10:41 PM
05/03/18 10:41 PM
Northeast Oklahoma
M
Mike in A-town Offline
trapper
Mike in A-town  Offline
trapper
M

Northeast Oklahoma
Originally Posted By: Marty
Originally Posted By: FlyinFinn
I want my gay married neighbors to be able to protect their legal pot farm with automatic weapons and no government involvement whatsoever. That maybe never never land, as both Republicans and Democrats could never let that amount of freedom go unmolested.

I think marriage is between a man and a woman....and pot should not be legal.

Just sayin...

And this is the crux of every "oughta be a law" argument...

"What I think/believe trumps everyone's right to determine the course of their own fate."

Once you start down the path of using religious beliefs and/or personal convictions to erode one right you have opened the door to erode them all.

We started by outlawing drugs and to keep fighting the war on drugs we have progressed to the point that LE can seize "suspicious" amounts of cash... The law of unintended consequences always comes into play.

Mike

One man with a gun may control 100 others who have none.

Vladimir Lenin
Re: Disrming America. Who is behind it??????????? [Re: danny clifton] #6232885
05/03/18 10:44 PM
05/03/18 10:44 PM
DelawareRob Offline
trapper
DelawareRob  Offline
trapper

Mike, on the last page he said he removed himself from the topic because he lives in his own personal reality... sorry I added personal, don’t want to put words in his mouth....

He said it’s been real.

Who is John Galt?

Semper Paratus
Re: Disrming America. Who is behind it??????????? [Re: danny clifton] #6232887
05/03/18 10:46 PM
05/03/18 10:46 PM
OH
Catch22 Offline
trapper
Catch22  Offline
trapper

OH
When you wake in the morn Marty, take that into consideration, yeah?

Re: Disrming America. Who is behind it??????????? [Re: danny clifton] #6232902
05/03/18 11:10 PM
05/03/18 11:10 PM
Northeast Oklahoma
M
Mike in A-town Offline
trapper
Mike in A-town  Offline
trapper
M

Northeast Oklahoma
I saw it. After I made my post I went back and read the last few pages.

You guys were ganging up on him pretty good.

I like Marty. He's a good guy with a good heart. He lives his life by his own code and I respect that.

When everyone realizes that they should have zero control over things that don't effect them this country will be a better place for everyone.

Mike

Vladimir Lenin
Re: Disrming America. Who is behind it??????????? [Re: danny clifton] #6232904
05/03/18 11:12 PM
05/03/18 11:12 PM
Central Oregon
AntiGov Offline
trapper
AntiGov  Offline
trapper

Central Oregon
When the shiznit hits the fan you will wish you had Marty in your camp !

Report a post club - Non member

Re: Disrming America. Who is behind it??????????? [Re: Mike in A-town] #6232905
05/03/18 11:18 PM
05/03/18 11:18 PM
DelawareRob Offline
trapper
DelawareRob  Offline
trapper

Originally Posted By: Mike in A-town
I saw it. After I made my post I went back and read the last few pages.

You guys were ganging up on him pretty good.

I like Marty. He's a good guy with a good heart. He lives his life by his own code and I respect that.

When everyone realizes that they should have zero control over things that don't effect them this country will be a better place for everyone.

Mike

I agree. I like Marty also, but he has a history of wanting to dictate what others should be able to do based on his personal opinions. Ask him about open carry sometime. If he wants the government to control what he does that is fine. I don’t want that for me or anyone else.

Who is John Galt?

Semper Paratus
Re: Disrming America. Who is behind it??????????? [Re: AntiGov] #6232906
05/03/18 11:20 PM
05/03/18 11:20 PM
DelawareRob Offline
trapper
DelawareRob  Offline
trapper

Originally Posted By: AntiGov
When the shiznit hits the fan you will wish you had Marty in your camp !

And he will be welcomed! So will my 12 year old with her M4.

Marty is right on some things, just not this thing.

Who is John Galt?

Semper Paratus
Re: Disrming America. Who is behind it??????????? [Re: danny clifton] #6232911
05/03/18 11:29 PM
05/03/18 11:29 PM
Northeast Oklahoma
M
Mike in A-town Offline
trapper
Mike in A-town  Offline
trapper
M

Northeast Oklahoma
Ya know something Rob. We assume kids can't be responsible anymore...

And the biggest reason for that is because we have absolved them of just about all responsibility.

To protect them and others we have robbed them of the chance to grow.

It's no wonder so many kids these days are a mess.

Mike

Vladimir Lenin
Re: Disrming America. Who is behind it??????????? [Re: Mike in A-town] #6232914
05/03/18 11:34 PM
05/03/18 11:34 PM
DelawareRob Offline
trapper
DelawareRob  Offline
trapper

Originally Posted By: Mike in A-town
Ya know something Rob. We assume kids can't be responsible anymore...

And the biggest reason for that is because we have absolved them of just about all responsibility.

To protect them and others we have robbed them of the chance to grow.

It's no wonder so many kids these days are a mess.

Mike

First... who is we? Lol. Not me. I’m kidding about the we I know what you meant.

You are very correct Mike. A lot of parents don’t allow children responsibility or a chance to fail.

I believe it was Utah that made a law that children are allowed to play outside and that it isn’t illegal. Because people kept calling the police when children were outside playing or going to the library alone.

Who is John Galt?

Semper Paratus
Re: Disrming America. Who is behind it??????????? [Re: danny clifton] #6232922
05/03/18 11:53 PM
05/03/18 11:53 PM
MN, USA
star flakes Offline
trapper
star flakes  Offline
trapper

MN, USA
As the original question was about who is disarming America, people should look at the facts and not the rhetoric.

The fact is one of the greatest gun selling purchasing eras in America just took place under Barack Hussein Obama. Gun companies stopped making affordable guns, and inflated guns were instead offered to gouge the public, as was the price increase on ammo when Mr. Obama in government contracts monopolized ammunition manufacture.
If you examine this, Obama talked and his European conglomerates who control the majority of America's gun industry, with the remainder hedge fund speculators, with Ruger and Savage taking the remainder.
After Donald Trump was elected, gun sales dropped, but one word from Mr. Trump on gun bans and the guns flew off the shelves again, and the issue was dropped. There seems to be a direct correlation between politics and conglomerates manipulating the public, because there is.
Except for a few enclaves, gun ownership in ease of access is expanding. There were over 250 million firearms sold in America since 2000. Those guns have joined hundreds of millions of others. Statistics indicate that since 1970, the gun households have dropped from 50% to 34%, but the firearms remain.
Legal or illegal, obtaining guns in America or London, Berlin or Paris is simple as the terrorists have proven. The talk of gun banning is a wedge, just as aborticide, Obamacare, homosexuality or drug use. If you examine the background of this, all of these issues are worth billions of dollars.
Do you realize that the oil companies fund environmentalists, for the very purpose of playing the ruse of oil shortages to drive up prices? The same rent a mobs appear as Parker Dohzier exposed almost 40 years ago at all these protests and are paid for by the same corporations.
Did you know that diamonds are not rare, but as common as coal? DeBeers of Africa figured out a marketing strategy after Queen Victoria gave the Afrikaaners freedom, and then killed them after diamonds were discovered there, to use American Hollywood to create the diamond illusion, in this grand monopoly, and in order to keep it, the fiction of the Blood Diamonds was produced, and now all diamonds have serial numbers to control the flow and keep prices inflated.
Americans have not been deprived of guns. They have instead been deprived of quality affordable firearms to compete with the European monopoly which controls American firearms manufacture using Turkish manufacture. What Americans have been deprived of in this monopoly is Russian firearms. The Saiga was built for the American market, but it undercut Ruger and the AR market by 200 to 400 dollars. That is why Saiga was banned by Obama as it was competing with the monopoly.

John Olin, who saved Winchester, which was part of the American Government to promote firearms ownership, built the 94 Winchester for 150 dollars for years. Now that the Europeans own Winchester those firearms are 1200 dollars and that is after historic advances in gun manufacture.
Maybe the questions should be in who is creating a monopoly to drive up gun prices, while the American wildlife services raise predators and drive up license costs, to keep a new generation from experiencing the outdoors. Trapping historically is what poor people did, burning cheap gasoline, driving used 500 dollar cars, using cheap traps made money for the things that dreams were made of from bicycles to first guns. Inflation has ruined that reality and it is by design.

We are told by the NRA talking points that there is gun grabbing and yet all of this occurred with the NRA taking our money, and moving into gun insurance to make more money. No one ever mentions any of the above realities. Perhaps those realities should be the ones discussed.

Re: Disrming America. Who is behind it??????????? [Re: Catch22] #6232923
05/03/18 11:56 PM
05/03/18 11:56 PM
Kansas
R
Rcates Offline
trapper
Rcates  Offline
trapper
R

Kansas
Originally Posted By: Catch22

Says the newb lol.

This "newb" gets tired of having to sift through the same argument by the same few members on every thread concerning our gun rights. The thread started good and once again back to this. It's distracting people from a better dialogue.

Can never beat the Left if we always fight each other. That will be the demise of the Right. We are always fighting amongst ourselves

Page 11 of 16 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 15 16
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread