No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Can millennials change a light bulb? [Re: Finster] #6247527
05/25/18 10:42 AM
05/25/18 10:42 AM
mi. u.p
grapestomper Offline
trapper
grapestomper  Offline
trapper

mi. u.p
My daughters boyfriend was tired of getting up for his job about two weeks ago.
The two of them just had a baby 2 months ago.
So he decided to quit. Didn't bother telling anyone. Just started not going to work one day.
Come to find out he plays video games for money at night, other people pay him to advance them levels in the games
they play. He thinks this is normal. Wonders why people are upset with him. Thinks we all have problems.

Re: Can millennials change a light bulb? [Re: grapestomper] #6247534
05/25/18 11:00 AM
05/25/18 11:00 AM
North East Kansas
Marty Offline
trapper
Marty  Offline
trapper

North East Kansas
Originally Posted By: grapestomper
So he decided to quit. Didn't bother telling anyone. Just started not going to work one day.
Come to find out he plays video games for money at night, other people pay him to advance them levels in the games
they play. He thinks this is normal. Wonders why people are upset with him. Thinks we all have problems.

That must be a frustrating situation. Hope it works out.

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Sleep, the anti woke adote.
Re: Can millennials change a light bulb? [Re: Marty] #6247569
05/25/18 12:22 PM
05/25/18 12:22 PM
mi. u.p
grapestomper Offline
trapper
grapestomper  Offline
trapper

mi. u.p
Originally Posted By: Marty

That must be a frustrating situation. Hope it works out.

Yes, I just don't get how some of these younger people think. Their motto is live for the moment.

Re: Can millennials change a light bulb? [Re: grapestomper] #6247686
05/25/18 05:48 PM
05/25/18 05:48 PM
Fredonia, PA.
Finster Offline OP
trapper
Finster  Offline OP
trapper

Fredonia, PA.
Not that this isn't disturbing, it is. However, let's look at the mentality of the others also. You pay money to buy a game and then you turn around paying someone else to figure out the game for you? Good grief, so in other words you have bought yourself a participation trophy because you weren't skilled enough to figure it out on your own. This society is rotting.

I BELIEVE IN MY GOD, MY COUNTRY AND IN MYSELF.
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread