Craft Sales Forum

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~Trapperman.com Live

Trap Chat~Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar

Photo Gallery~Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum

~Catalog~

Craft Sales Rules

1. All posts made for selling must contain the asking price for the item.
2. It's the sellers responsibility to define clearly how payments are to be made, including shipping costs.
3. Trapperman.com is not responsible for transactions made on this forum.
4. A maximum of ten items per post will be allowed, but anyone can make more than one post.
5. A post may only be brought to the top purposely three times, and will be locked after the third time. Once a post has been locked, it will remain on the forum, but cannot be put back on the forum in the form of a new post for two weeks.

Print Thread
Hop To
Arctic wolverine mittens #5194527
09/13/15 03:35 PM
09/13/15 03:35 PM
North Slope
N
Nunamiut Offline OP
trapper
Nunamiut  Offline OP
trapper
N

North Slope
A very special woman, who I now call "Mom", is fighting ovarian cancer right now. Her and her husband are in Anchorage right now, and are going to be their for a while during the long chemotherapy process. My wife has been doing bake sales in our village to help fund raise for them, and we also donated some fur and material to help with expenses.

These mittens we have are priced for $600. Payments can either be made through Paypal or a check can be sent to Mom and Dad in Anchorage, AK. If a check is sent, we will wait till they receive the check then we can ship the mittens via USPS, at no cost to you.

One of my cousins who is a talented seamstress has sewn together these beautiful mittens.
Outside material: tanned wolverine skin on the back of the hand, with brown leather palms and thumb, trimmed out with wolf and beaver skin. It also has a harness made of yarn that is sewn to the mittens so you can never lose one side or the other.
Inside material: sheared mouton.

I have a pair of wolf mittens that are of the same design and they are very warm. You dont even need hand warmers on your snowmobile during the winter, they are so warm. Im 6'2" tall with rather large hands, and I can comfortably fit a thin baselayer pair of gloves underneath the mittens if you prefer. The cuffs have a large opening so tucking your jacket sleeves into the mittens are no problem at all.

If it was easy, everybody would be doing it!
Re: Arctic wolverine mittens [Re: Nunamiut] #6370692
11/10/18 10:01 PM
11/10/18 10:01 PM
New York
T
Trap4fur Offline
trapper
Trap4fur  Offline
trapper
T

New York
Still available????