No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Snowblower or 4 wheeler plow? [Re: TurkeyTime] #6438339
01/24/19 12:55 AM
01/24/19 12:55 AM
Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
trapper234 Offline
trapper
trapper234  Offline
trapper

Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
I use my Honda ATV with plow. Instead of using the manual lift handle, I rigged it up using my electric power winch to lift and lower the plow blade. Its the cats (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman).

Life Member WTA
Life Member NRA
Member NTA

Re: Snowblower or 4 wheeler plow? [Re: TurkeyTime] #6438367
01/24/19 02:02 AM
01/24/19 02:02 AM
ohio physically, mentally unkn...
SkunkQuillWant Offline
trapper
SkunkQuillWant  Offline
trapper

ohio physically, mentally unkn...
A couple things I forgot to mention about the snow blower I have. It blows snow in your face, it goes up in the air, then some comes down and hits my face.

Also.. you can damage some snow blowers pretty easy if you hit something. Snow blame on a 4wheeler usually is hindged if you hit something it bends over.

When I was a little younger... the polaris scramber with a manual blade, I could whip it around and go fast plowing and it was agile. No waiting for the blade to go up or down.

When I was poor, I would put 3 4X4's bolted together and strap it onto the hitch on the back of my jeep!

Now........ I have actually found.... the snow doesnt last to long anymore, I just wait till it melts! LOL I have summer treads on my car, and it goes fine, and is only 2WD

IF it gets real bad, the county usually puts us in a state of emergency so we can't drive. I actually had my jeep stuck on an iced over mud puddle pot hole once, and pulled it
out with a Honda CRX

Looking to purchase Skunk Quill 740 544 6513
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread