No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Halftime fur coat??? [Re: Hutchy] #6455753
02/09/19 11:27 AM
02/09/19 11:27 AM
Beatrice, NE
L
loosegoose Offline
trapper
loosegoose  Offline
trapper
L

Beatrice, NE
Question....all the fur coats shown on this thread, and most that I've seen in pictures worn by runway models for that matter, are humongous and gaudy, and seem ridiculous to be worn for just everyday traipsing around. It's hard to imagine the average housewife picking up the kids from school and stopping off at the grocery store on the way home in one of those enormous things. Would the fur coat market be better served with promoting smaller sized coats, something more akin to the size and fluff of something like a carhartt coat? Maybe this is the wrong place to ask this, and I'm no fashion afficianado, but I have to ask.

Last edited by loosegoose; 02/09/19 11:36 AM.
Re: Halftime fur coat??? [Re: Hutchy] #6455785
02/09/19 11:45 AM
02/09/19 11:45 AM
Iowa
M
mink99 Offline
trapper
mink99  Offline
trapper
M

Iowa
There are all types of fur coats made from different furs. These are just fox coats. Trust me, the market has it covered with trim, mink jackets, any kind of coat a person wants. I wish every woman or man wanted a full length coat as it uses more fur

ITA, NTA, FTA
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread