No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Mark June - no more retail sales after June 1st [Re: ] #6513390
04/08/19 09:53 PM
04/08/19 09:53 PM

M
Mark June OP
Unregistered
Mark June OP
Unregistered
M

A bit of a blanket message here, but it saves me from answering quite a few PMs.

We won't be attending conventions in the future with the exception of the NTA each year, including Springfield in July, and the possibility of a few others here and there. There simply won't be time on our schedule plus I promised Ms. Donna that we'd start to visit the tribes of grandkids more that are scattered across these United States.
2 in MI, 2 in TN, 3 in north TX, and 4 in south TX. Frequent flier miles are just waiting on us!

Thank you to all who are PMing well wishes. Donna and I really appreciate the kindness.

Mark

Re: Mark June - no more retail sales after June 1st [Re: ] #6513480
04/08/19 11:39 PM
04/08/19 11:39 PM
upstate NY
M
Mr. Ed Offline
trapper
Mr. Ed  Offline
trapper
M

upstate NY
I guess all the trapping demos given over the years will help you speak in front of a different congregation now.

Re: Mark June - no more retail sales after June 1st [Re: ] #6513543
04/09/19 04:41 AM
04/09/19 04:41 AM
Pa.
B
billkasten Offline
trapper
billkasten  Offline
trapper
B

Pa.
God bless

Re: Mark June - no more retail sales after June 1st [Re: Mr. Ed] #6513603
04/09/19 07:45 AM
04/09/19 07:45 AM

M
Mark June OP
Unregistered
Mark June OP
Unregistered
M

Bill - Thanks brother!! Hope all is well in good 'ol PA!

Originally Posted by Mr. Ed
I guess all the trapping demos given over the years will help you speak in front of a different congregation now.

In some regards Mr. Ed, in some regards. I've preached a few times at our church of 200 and I must say, it's a much different environment and atmosphere altogether. Although you are teaching in both a trapping demo and a church sermon, the church sermon is aided by the Holy Spirit.... trapping demo, not so much! laugh

DTS as a teaching seminary has a motto of "Teach the Word", and as a seminary body they encourage you to "Live the Word".
Preaching is taught in the following manner - The accurate, practical teaching and application of God's Word and His grace.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread