No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: new chainsaw? [Re: cmj] #6665991
11/14/19 09:09 PM
11/14/19 09:09 PM
PA
C
cmj Offline OP
trapper
cmj  Offline OP
trapper
C

PA
You guys are making me afraid to buy a new saw. My old one has never been to the shop since I owned it. I did rebuild my dads stihl once, was not happy with the parts store and no online schematic. Work was busy for me so my dad dropped it off at dealer because it was hard to start, they completely disassembled it. Then called him and said it was junk they will give him $20 for it. I picked it up in a box with MOST of the parts. Rebuilt it and its been running for 6 plus years.

Re: new chainsaw? [Re: cmj] #6666631
11/15/19 03:05 PM
11/15/19 03:05 PM
central Missouri
B
Bigfoot Offline
trapper
Bigfoot  Offline
trapper
B

central Missouri
Ive got 4 saws in the back of my work truck at all times when i get down to 1or2 still operable i generaly make a run to the shop the guys at Brandts work on them while I wait and charge $16 hr shop rate . theres generaly several old farmers setting around talking (kind of like a coffee shop) sombody always wants to know how the log market is . I ve picked up a couple good logging jobs and handed out alot of cards setting there talking while waiting for my saws or for them to make my chains

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread