No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
How to post videos #6769289
02/13/20 07:41 PM
02/13/20 07:41 PM
Ky
J
jbyrd63 Offline OP
trapper
jbyrd63  Offline OP
trapper
J

Ky
I have a couple of videos on my I phone and was wondering how to post them on here. One is my still hunting 101! LOL one of many deer I have walked upon . Even got my cell out to record it. BOTH boone & crockett deer I 've killed was still hunting. Heck last 6 nice bucks I've killed was while walking. Old broken back doesn't allow me to sit long. But I move at a snails pace !!! Feet per second, nah Feet per Hour . I call it shrub mode . Short fat look like a shrub .........

Re: How to post videos [Re: jbyrd63] #6769308
02/13/20 08:07 PM
02/13/20 08:07 PM
Iowa
~ADC~ Offline
The Count
~ADC~  Offline
The Count

Iowa
I put them on youtube then use this button to post them on here... [Linked Image] They have to be hosted on youtube, google, my space or yahoo to post them here using that button.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread