No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Air Force updates dress code - Bring your turban! [Re: ol' dad] #6770804
02/15/20 08:15 AM
02/15/20 08:15 AM
Dunbar, Wisconsin
P
Pike River Offline
trapper
Pike River  Offline
trapper
P

Dunbar, Wisconsin
Sikhs are plenty American in my eyes.

They value the 2A and most vote to the right.

Re: Air Force updates dress code - Bring your turban! [Re: ] #6770806
02/15/20 08:18 AM
02/15/20 08:18 AM
Dunbar, Wisconsin
P
Pike River Offline
trapper
Pike River  Offline
trapper
P

Dunbar, Wisconsin
Originally Posted by ND FTA
I do not understand certain religious practices, like confessing your sins to a man or eating a cracker and drinking juice or wine once a month, or having to wear a certain head covering. I also do not see how I can swear an oath to support and defend the constitution and then object to its very first amendment, you know, the one that guarantees the free practice of religion. If you were willing to go into a minefield with me and clear a lane forward, what the (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) difference does it make what kind of hat you wear?

+1

Re: Air Force updates dress code - Bring your turban! [Re: Pike River] #6771048
02/15/20 11:48 AM
02/15/20 11:48 AM
Missouri
ol' dad Offline OP
trapper
ol' dad  Offline OP
trapper

Missouri
Originally Posted by Pike River
Sikhs are plenty American in my eyes.

They value the 2A and most vote to the right.

This policy is not exclusive to Sikhs. It says Sikhs and Muslims .

In my opinion, just like everything else, including the Geneva Convention, it will get exploited. And when it does, then how to you go about picking sides? It goes against the purpose of uniformity, which is part of what makes our military so great!

I just disagree with it.

ol'dad

"I season my food with hunger"
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread