No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: good vehicles dependable and minimal issues ? [Re: GREENCOUNTYPETE] #6776383
02/19/20 06:21 PM
02/19/20 06:21 PM
Greene County,Virginia
R
run Offline
trapper
run  Offline
trapper
R

Greene County,Virginia
Toyota sienna.

wanna be goat farmer.
Re: good vehicles dependable and minimal issues ? [Re: GREENCOUNTYPETE] #6776529
02/19/20 08:54 PM
02/19/20 08:54 PM
Green County Wisconsin
G
GREENCOUNTYPETE Online content OP
trapper
GREENCOUNTYPETE  Online Content OP
trapper
G

Green County Wisconsin
well I am getting the 2004 truck I was wrong on the year GMC Sierra 1500

it is has heat , air and an AM/FM radio
crank windows
manual door locks
a cut key no electronics
manual seat controls
an aluminum topper with side and rear lift windows with manual key locks
the interior is the cleanest I have seen in almost any year of used truck
GM 4.8 v8
2wd
120K miles and good tires
as it sets no rust or no visible rust
and a heater that 2 miles out was cranking heat so a good thermostat

my mechanic tells me the pre-mo-town collaps trucks are easy to work on , last a long time and got 250-300K easily with maintenance

I may be exactly the opposite of the rest of the world , I work on technology all day (telecommunications tech) and I was in that Honda , well actually an Acura it was comfortable and it drove nice but it had a computer screen to turn on the heat , the radio was fading in and out on my country station that the truck got fine on the same 6 mile test drive the MDX had so many buttons , if one just had to replace all the switches in that suv it would cost more than the SUV it's self at this point. it also had rust on the hood corners , and a few other spots.

the wife is running some numbers and we might get a little gas getter also I have 4 very soon to be 5 drivers in the house

thanks for your assistance

my wife hates hates hates buying cars she went in to my mechanics waiting room sat down on the couch and read the news paper while I took them both for test drives. I came back from the MDX and said I think we will get a lot more trouble free miles from the truck. she said well take the truck easiest car buying experience she ever had she said.

my son when he heard he would have to roll down his own window and lock his own door was a little shocked , kids , they like tech but don't understand it all breaks

America only has one issue, we have a Responsibility crisis and everything else stems from it.
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread