No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Disgusted. Liberals vs my deceased friend. [Re: Hutchy] #6851849
04/22/20 09:50 PM
04/22/20 09:50 PM
NW Illinois
K
Kevin Stake Online content
trapper
Kevin Stake  Online Content
trapper
K

NW Illinois
Sorry for your loss. Every knee shall bow to the true God one day. Vengeance is mine says the Lord.

It is more blessed to give than to receive
Re: Disgusted. Liberals vs my deceased friend. [Re: Hutchy] #6851850
04/22/20 09:51 PM
04/22/20 09:51 PM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
I was always brought up to never laugh at another persons downfall,and never will.
Unfortunately this man did not take the warnings of the medical community seriously,and the scumbags jumped on him right away like a pack of rats.But he is not the only one not taking the warnings seriously.

Forget that fear of gravity-get a little savagery in your life.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread