No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: MO Couple Now Being Investigated [Re: Finster] #6916237
06/30/20 10:49 PM
06/30/20 10:49 PM
Sandhills Nebraska
G
Gary Benson Offline
trapper
Gary Benson  Offline
trapper
G

Sandhills Nebraska
Thanks man.......

Life ain't supposed to be easy.
Re: MO Couple Now Being Investigated [Re: Finster] #6916262
06/30/20 11:24 PM
06/30/20 11:24 PM
Northern Maine
Bruce T Online content
trapper
Happy Birthday Bruce T  Online Content
trapper

Northern Maine
They should get a medal.

Nevada bound
Re: MO Couple Now Being Investigated [Re: Finster] #6916298
07/01/20 12:01 AM
07/01/20 12:01 AM

W
Wylee
Unregistered
Wylee
Unregistered
W

Wow

Re: MO Couple Now Being Investigated [Re: Finster] #6916687
07/01/20 12:35 PM
07/01/20 12:35 PM
MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
T
Trapper7 Offline
trapper
Trapper7  Offline
trapper
T

MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
Originally Posted by Finster
MO Couple Who Brandished Guns in Front of Protesters Now Being Investigated

The St. Louis couple who brandished an AR-15 and a silver handgun in front of protesters Sunday are now under investigation.

Breitbart News reported the couple was outside eating dinner when they heard hundreds of protesters approach.

The homeowner, Mark McCloskey, told KSDK he asked the protesters to leave because the neighborhood was private property:

Somebody forced the gate, and I stood up and announced that this is private property. Go back. I can’t remember in detail anymore. I went inside, I got a rifle. And when they … because as soon as I said this is private property, those words enraged the crowd. Horde, absolute horde came through the now smashed down gates coming right at the house. My house, my east patio was 40 feet from Portland Place Drive. And these people were right up in my face, scared to death. And then, I stood out there. The only thing we said is this is private property. Go back. Private property. Leave now.

He said the protesters allegedly became angry over his statements and he and his family were allegedly “threatened” by various protesters.

At that point he grabbed an AR-15 and his wife grabbed a pistol.

A couple has come out of their house and is pointing guns at protesters in their neighborhood #StLouis #lydakrewson pic.twitter.com/ZJ8a553PAU

— Daniel Shular (@xshularx) June 29, 2020

The New York Post reports McCloskey and his wife are now under investigation.

St. Louis Prosecutor Kimberly Gardner said, “I am alarmed at the events that occurred over the weekend, where peaceful protestors were met by guns.”

She added, “We must protect the right to peacefully protest, and any attempt to chill it through intimidation or threat of deadly force will not be tolerated,” she insisted, saying her office was “currently working with the public and police to investigate these events. Make no mistake: we will not tolerate the use of force against those exercising their First Amendment rights, and will use the full power of Missouri law to hold people accountable,”

source: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...nt-of-protesters-now-being-investigated/

First amendment right. OK. Isn't there also a law regarding trespassing and destroying property?

The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never let the dumbest ones lead the pack.
Re: MO Couple Now Being Investigated [Re: Finster] #6916714
07/01/20 01:20 PM
07/01/20 01:20 PM
Missouri
H
HayDay Offline
trapper
HayDay  Offline
trapper
H

Missouri
As a resident of MO, I would like to see the MO Attorney General investigate Prosecutor Gardner. Rumor has it, she has been turning thugs arrested for a variety of crimes loose wholesale. In this case, the only actual crime that is alleged and reported......is trespass and assault.....by the protesters, with charges filed by the homeowners.

To go after these homeowners and turn the real criminals loose smacks of abuse of power.

They arrest cops when they screw up. Why not the prosecutor?

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread