No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Comparing Covid to Influenza [Re: Dirt] #6945305
07/28/20 10:49 AM
07/28/20 10:49 AM
Armpit, ak
D
Dirt Offline
trapper
Dirt  Offline
trapper
D

Armpit, ak
Originally Posted by Dirt
So wade I looked at Texas data, a bit from your link. The measured positive rate is now near 17% and trending upward. Before the reopening the rate was only about 7%

The Covid hospitalization numbers went from 2,000 patients on June 1 to about 10,000 patients on July 9 and trending upward.

I'm a betting man, and I'd bet the death toll for corona will catch up to your above average Texas flu season numbers.

Texas Data dashboard

I'm going to win my bet. Especially since Texas is cheating for me. However, that is how they score the flu associated deaths.

"July 27: DSHS is now reporting COVID-19 fatality data based on death certificates. A fatality is counted as a COVID-19 fatality when the medical certifier attests on the death certificate that COVID-19 is A cause of death.

Death certificate data has identified 5,713 fatalities among Texas residents, including 44 newly reported Monday. That compares with 5,038 deaths reported Sunday under the previous method."

Who is John Galt?
Re: Comparing Covid to Influenza [Re: WadeRyan] #6945331
07/28/20 11:17 AM
07/28/20 11:17 AM
MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
T
Trapper7 Offline
trapper
Trapper7  Offline
trapper
T

MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
Maybe I'm wrong, but during H1N1 I don't remember being forced to wear a mask.

The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never let the dumbest ones lead the pack.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread