No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Me and my Daughter vs Smallmouth Bass [Re: Jurassic Park] #6955802
08/06/20 12:01 AM
08/06/20 12:01 AM
MB
J
Jurassic Park Offline OP
trapper
Jurassic Park  Offline OP
trapper
J

MB
Hutchy, that’s just a homemade dry batter I make myself. I’ve tried a bunch of the store bought stuff, but my whole family prefers my own mix.

Cold as ice!
Re: Me and my Daughter vs Smallmouth Bass [Re: NonPCfed] #6955811
08/06/20 12:22 AM
08/06/20 12:22 AM
MB
J
Jurassic Park Offline OP
trapper
trapper
J

MB
Originally Posted by NonPCfed
JP- How far is that lake from your home...? Just wondering how far you have to drive for that much fun!!

That lake takes me about an hour and 10 mins to get to. There’s another lake every 10 mins after that one.

I was driving by this evening, so I through a few casts and watched the sunset.

[Linked Image]

Cold as ice!
Re: Me and my Daughter vs Smallmouth Bass [Re: Wanna Be] #6955814
08/06/20 12:28 AM
08/06/20 12:28 AM
MB
J
Jurassic Park Offline OP
trapper
trapper
J

MB
Originally Posted by PAskinner
Nice fish! Looks like a blast.

Thanks! So much fun!

Originally Posted by Wanna Be
Man that’s awesome! I’m jealous, never caught a smallmouth...yet! On my bucket list though.

Get out there and catch some! Lol. The scenery out here in Bass country is worth it alone.

Cold as ice!
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread