Originally Posted by Chancey
Originally Posted by Foxpaw
Oh Coonman 220, Some wealthy people are just lucky, and the harder they work the luckier they get. And then there are others that steal it kinda like I just stole this saying!

What Chancy was talking about the trickle down effect. I've heard if you feed the cow , the pig eats behind her and the chicken behind the pig, and everybody is happy, atleast until the skinny cows eat the fat cows and run off to foreign lands.

And then we have " Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it." And that won't happen til the people meet conditions set by the author. And that's where we are at.

Foxpaw,

That is the only verse in the Bible that I am aware of where the Creator of the Universe actually dares us to test Him.

I have had the pleasure of meeting a couple of extremely successful individuals; both in business and personal life and they believe it to be 100% true. Chancey

I know it is true. I Love the Author. He wants it to be given cheerfully as well. Some get it. Some do not. LLL

Isaiah 51:6 But my salvation will last forever, my righteousness will never fail.