No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: CDC alerts states - prepare for C-19 vac Nov. 1 [Re: ] #6985265
09/08/20 07:14 AM
09/08/20 07:14 AM

M
Mark June OP
Unregistered
Mark June OP
Unregistered
M

CNBC update;
9 major Pharma officials sign on the dotted line that they are preceding with safety as their primary concern.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/09/08/nin...-in-coronavirus-vaccine-development.html

Re: CDC alerts states - prepare for C-19 vac Nov. 1 [Re: ] #6985317
09/08/20 08:57 AM
09/08/20 08:57 AM
Newark, Ohio 83 years
Actor Offline
trapper
Actor  Offline
trapper

Newark, Ohio 83 years
All the big pharma heads are interested in is how many billions of dollars they can profit off of it. You have to remember their investment into this fiasco is very, very low, since the government is paying for most of the research, manufacturing and distribution... They are more or less figuring that if 20% of those that receive the vaccine die, they will still have an 80% profit.

I will honestly admit I don't know what their percentages are, but you can bet the profits will be enormous. I would like to see their actuarial forecasts on the effectiveness of this vaccine.

I am not against a vaccine and will eventually get one, if I live long enough to see a safe product.

Garry-

Last edited by Actor; 09/09/20 09:53 AM.

“Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.”

Have been trapping 77 years…
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread