No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: corprate tax cut and retirement plans ? [Re: Bigfoot] #7005657
10/01/20 03:53 PM
10/01/20 03:53 PM
McGrath, AK
W
white17 Offline

"General (Mr.Sunshine) Washington"
white17  Offline

"General (Mr.Sunshine) Washington"
W

McGrath, AK
Originally Posted by Bigfoot
I wonder how come everytime sombody ask Trump about his corprate tax cuts for the rich . He dosnt just say that 37% of the stock market is money from retirement funds . and over 5o% of house holds are invested in the stock market so its not just a tax cut for the rich . It dosnt take five seconds to say .

But there are a lot of people who wouldn't understand that. Just like there are people who always denigrate corporations while unaware that their retirement funds are invested in corporations and the market.

Mean As Nails
Re: corprate tax cut and retirement plans ? [Re: white17] #7005783
10/01/20 07:05 PM
10/01/20 07:05 PM
East-Central Wisconsin
B
bblwi Offline
trapper
bblwi  Offline
trapper
B

East-Central Wisconsin
I think the bulk of those not invested in the market probably don't understand the relationship in what and who the market entails. Probably many that are invested don't either. Trust is a big issue for millions which is why the buy fixed funds and other lower return investments. Of the 50%who are not in the market millions don't have the means but many just don't want anyone else managing their funds. In my nearly 40 years of working with small business owners very few invested in the market moderately, most non at all. They would rather invest more tangible assets. For most that worked out OK for a minority it did not. Many small businesses made smaller profits and there was not much tax advantage for them to buy deferred funds. I could convince some to buy ROTHS as many were doing those as inheritance for family. It would have been better I felt for them to diversify more but when those that I worked with were ready to retire or close and their land went from 1800 per acre to 6800 per acre in less then 10 years it was hard to argue that I new better.

Bryce

Re: corprate tax cut and retirement plans ? [Re: Bigfoot] #7005840
10/01/20 07:55 PM
10/01/20 07:55 PM
Oscoda, Michigan
J
John-Chagnon Offline
trapper
John-Chagnon  Offline
trapper
J

Oscoda, Michigan
When business receive tax cuts good ones will reward employees and shareholders and retain some for a rainy day, which we might be heading for a real rainy day in November. Please Vote my fellow trappers.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread