No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: International Scout 1966 [Re: Scout1] #7065041
11/27/20 05:26 PM
11/27/20 05:26 PM
Kenai AK
K
KenaiKid Offline
trapper
KenaiKid  Offline
trapper
K

Kenai AK
Originally Posted by Law Dog
Originally Posted by KenaiKid

Yeah but any cash vehicle saves you on payments and insurance. If that was your goal you could have just payed the $5k for a runner. I don't think the goal of restorations is to save money...

Let’s see I saved in payments/ insurance and rebuilt the exact vehicle I wanted to restore the way I wanted it done, I’m taking bumper to bumper for $5,000 that starts and runs 8 years later I’ll take that as a win.

Hey if it's the rig you want, its always a win.

Originally Posted by Dirt
Originally Posted by Rat Masterson
Boco couldn't catch a cold.

But if he did, it would be Top Lot.
Re: International Scout 1966 [Re: Scout1] #7065221
11/27/20 08:28 PM
11/27/20 08:28 PM
N. Carolina
S
Scout1 Offline OP
trapper
Scout1  Offline OP
trapper
S

N. Carolina
Growing up there were a lot of Scouts. Dad had one, my grandfather had a Scout II. On the way to Wyoming this fall, I saw a decent looking one sitting in a junkyard on the side of I25. I kind of hope this guy comes back and quotes me a high price so I dont buy it. I need a vehicle to restore like I need a broke leg!

-------------------------------------
DJT & MTG in 2024!
Re: International Scout 1966 [Re: Scout1] #7065251
11/27/20 08:56 PM
11/27/20 08:56 PM
Central, SD
Law Dog Online content
trapper
Law Dog  Online Content
trapper

Central, SD
I’d look in the salt free states might be a tree belt find waiting for you, put a ad in the papers there you might get some hits that way. I’d say looking for parts then offer to buy the whole thing so they don’t jack you up.

Was born in a Big City Will die in the Country OK with that!

Jerry Herbst
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread