No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Covid now #1 killer in America [Re: beaverpeeler] #7075319
12/05/20 07:21 PM
12/05/20 07:21 PM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

It's your water Boco.
Pure and fresh as all the glaciers melt and release 1 gadzillioon vermillion zillion years of nutrients into the ocean.

Re: Covid now #1 killer in America [Re: Co�s] #7075334
12/05/20 07:26 PM
12/05/20 07:26 PM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
Originally Posted by Coös
For gods sake. Of course the masks don’t stop the virus. But they do provide some protection. So does staying the heck home if you can, washing your hands, being healthy blah blah blah.

You guys are unbelievable. “It’s spreading like wildfire and there’s more masks than ever so it’s BS” “Covid numbers are all outrageously overinflated and being counted by Biden fraud scammers”

If you’re this terrified of your grip on your personal freedoms, or insecure or whatever... well good luck.

There’s a middle road in all of this. Try to find it.

Good post.

Forget that fear of gravity-get a little savagery in your life.
Re: Covid now #1 killer in America [Re: Bruce T] #7075336
12/05/20 07:27 PM
12/05/20 07:27 PM
Minnesota
330-Trapper Offline

trapper
330-Trapper  Offline

trapper

Minnesota
Originally Posted by Bruce T
Nope by a long shot abortion is the number one killer in America

Exactly

NRA and NTA Life Member
www.BackroadsRevised@etsy.com

Re: Covid now #1 killer in America [Re: Boco] #7075338
12/05/20 07:28 PM
Minnesota
330-Trapper Offline

trapper
330-Trapper  Offline

trapper

Minnesota
Originally Posted by Boco
For gods sake. Of course the masks don’t stop the virus. But they do provide some protection. So does staying the heck home if you can, washing your hands, being healthy blah blah blah.

You guys are unbelievable. “It’s spreading like wildfire and there’s more masks than ever so it’s BS” “Covid numbers are all outrageously overinflated and being counted by Biden fraud scammers”

If you’re this terrified of your grip on your personal freedoms, or insecure or whatever... well good luck.

Good post.

Great Post

NRA and NTA Life Member
www.BackroadsRevised@etsy.com

Re: Covid now #1 killer in America [Re: Co�s] #7075339

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

The Lord is in charge if that was your "For gods sake" reference means. There is absolutely no way not to catch this virus in modern day America. None. Stay home if you can is fine but after 10-15 years a breath of fresh air might be productive.

I just can't figure all the crazed mania over something that does kill? Because it's my mom? My dad?
The only way to stop the mania of folks such as yourself Cöos is to stop the virus.
Even with a vaccine, folks will still get it and die.
SARS viruses are long lived in the ecosystems and have been for decades.
We might as well walk out the front door, say good morning, and head to the Walmart for our necessities.
I deal with death and dying each week.

It's as if some think that if you stop COVID, you stop death and dying all of a sudden?
Sorry about the realism friend.
We're all gonna die.

It's promised from the Maker Himself and He does not fib.
He's been straight up front about how all this works for thousands of years.
2020 is just another tick of the clock.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: Covid now #1 killer in America [Re: Co�s] #7075341
Northern lower Michigan
Feedinggrounds Offline
trapper
Feedinggrounds  Offline
trapper

Northern lower Michigan

You ought to seek some help, this stuff is running you crazy... Sucks to be you.

you're only allowed so many sunrises... I aim to see every one of them!
Re: Covid now #1 killer in America [Re: Co�s] #7075347
12/05/20 07:31 PM
12/05/20 07:31 PM
Central Oregon
AntiGov Offline
trapper
AntiGov  Offline
trapper

Central Oregon

Fence riders will be shot first .......just saying

Report a post club - Non member

Re: Covid now #1 killer in America [Re: ] #7075356
12/05/20 07:37 PM
12/05/20 07:37 PM
MI
C
Co�s Offline
trapper
Co�s  Offline
trapper
C

MI
Originally Posted by Mark June

The Lord is in charge if that was your "For gods sake" reference means. There is absolutely no way not to catch this virus in modern day America. None. Stay home if you can is fine but after 10-15 years a breath of fresh air might be productive.

I just can't figure all the crazed mania over something that does kill? Because it's my mom? My dad?
The only way to stop the mania of folks such as yourself Cöos is to stop the virus.
Even with a vaccine, folks will still get it and die.
SARS viruses are long lived in the ecosystems and have been for decades.
We might as well walk out the front door, say good morning, and head to the Walmart for our necessities.
I deal with death and dying each week.

It's as if some think that if you stop COVID, you stop death and dying all of a sudden?
Sorry about the realism friend.
We're all gonna die.

It's promised from the Maker Himself and He does not fib.
He's been straight up front about how all this works for thousands of years.
2020 is just another tick of the clock.

Blessings,
Mark

Mania? It’s common sense. I was raised to use the tools available to do the right thing. It they aren’t the best tools, but they’re all I got, you do the job without complaining. Unless you have something constructive to add to the covid issue, I’d suggest you do a little soul searching and see if you can stoop low enough to tow the line until a solution come along.

Re: Covid now #1 killer in America [Re: beaverpeeler] #7075365
12/05/20 07:43 PM
12/05/20 07:43 PM
SEPA
L
Lugnut Offline
trapper
Lugnut  Offline
trapper
L

SEPA
Covid now #1 killer in America

Well now isn't that a fine steaming pile of bullcrap?

This is my wife and half the staff on the psych ward where she works. The other half of the day shift staff are home with Covid. I guess the masks aren't quite as effective as we've been told? Even when combined with face shields?

[Linked Image]

Twenty-two patients tested positive on her ward.

Out of the twenty-eight positive cases (staff and patients combined) all but one have mild symptoms. Only one patient has been taken off the ward for additional medical treatment; an older women with severe asthma.She is not on a ventilator.

The entire thing is bullcrap.

Eh...wot?

Re: Covid now #1 killer in America [Re: beaverpeeler] #7075374
12/05/20 07:48 PM
12/05/20 07:48 PM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
Why are they wearing them then?

Forget that fear of gravity-get a little savagery in your life.
Re: Covid now #1 killer in America [Re: beaverpeeler] #7075392
12/05/20 07:53 PM
SEPA
L
Lugnut Offline
trapper
Lugnut  Offline
trapper
L

SEPA
Political correctness.

Eh...wot?

Re: Covid now #1 killer in America [Re: Boco] #7075395
Northern lower Michigan
Feedinggrounds Offline
trapper
Feedinggrounds  Offline
trapper

Northern lower Michigan

It may be a stretch for your understanding, but perhaps the rules require the masks and shields....

Re: Covid now #1 killer in America [Re: wetdog] #7075396
12/05/20 07:54 PM
12/05/20 07:54 PM
Mississippi
D
DeepSouth16 Offline
trapper
DeepSouth16  Offline
trapper
D

Mississippi
Originally Posted by wetdog
If you're so afraid of diein your afraid to live a normal life
You're already dead

Me, I'll take scary freedom over safe tyranny anyday

Everybody wants to turn mask political, wearing a mask isn't antifreedom or liberal. You are just as free to wear a mask as you are to not wear one; personal choice. You are not a libtard or against the constitution for wearing a mask to protect your personal health for you and your family.

Wetdog, you ain't afraid of dyin' but what about leaving a wife or kids? If you catch and die you didn't die for the sake of scary freedom, you died cause you didn't want to be inconvenienced by something that ain't even really a inconvenience.

Re: Covid now #1 killer in America [Re: Co�s] #7075399
12/05/20 07:57 PM
12/05/20 07:57 PM
Mississippi
D
DeepSouth16 Offline
trapper
DeepSouth16  Offline
trapper
D

Mississippi

X2

Re: Covid now #1 killer in America [Re: DeepSouth16] #7075401
12/05/20 07:59 PM
SEPA
L
Lugnut Offline
trapper
Lugnut  Offline
trapper
L

SEPA
Originally Posted by Dixie98
Everybody wants to turn mask political, wearing a mask isn't antifreedom or liberal. You are just as free to wear a mask as you are to not wear one; personal choice.

Did you just crawl out from under a rock? Mask are mandated almost everywhere across the Country. There is no freedom of choice about it. I can choose not to wear one unless I need to go to a store, bank, etc. I even got yelled at in a McDonald's Drive Thru for not wearing one.

Eh...wot?

Re: Covid now #1 killer in America [Re: DeepSouth16] #7075402
PA
P
PAskinner Offline
trapper
PAskinner  Offline
trapper
P

PA
You're already dead

Everybody wants to turn mask political, wearing a mask isn't antifreedom or liberal. You are just as free to wear a mask as you are to not wear one; personal choice. You are not a libtard or against the constitution for wearing a mask to protect your personal health for you and your family.

Wetdog, you ain't afraid of dyin' but what about leaving a wife or kids? If you catch and die you didn't die for the sake of scary freedom, you died cause you didn't want to be inconvenienced by something that ain't even really a inconvenience.

Free not to wear one? Not in some places. And if you think it won't be required most everywhere soon, I think you are niave.

Right now I’m having amnesia and déjà vu at the same time. I think I’ve forgotten this before.
Re: Covid now #1 killer in America [Re: Co�s] #7075404
12/05/20 08:00 PM
12/05/20 08:00 PM
Yukon
Y
yukon254 Offline
trapper
yukon254  Offline
trapper
Y

Yukon

I havent seen the middle road. Although I cant speak for everyone, I think thats the biggest problem a lot of us have with the way this has been, and continues to be handled. Stay home you say. Who's going to pay my bills?? I have been forced to stay home for almost 8 months now. I've already lost an entire years salary. Millions of others are in the same boat. Im in the tourism industry. Our business or lack of it, has a direct effect on so many others. Grocery stores, service stations, airlines, charter companies, hotels, the list goes on on on. I dont know one outfitter who made a dime last year, and now it looks like we will lose the 21 season as well. Im talking about just one industry in one tiny part of the world, but the same thing is happening all over the globe. It doesn't matter how scared people are, or what their feelings on the virus are....this simply cant go on. Its unsustainable.The economic devastation will be with us for the rest of our lives even if we reopened tomorrow. Theres just no coming back for many people and businesses who have had to use all their savings to survive through all of this. Then they tell us the survival rate is over 99%!! Total insanity. Might be easy for you to tell others to just stay home, but for many of us thats just no longer an option. I've got a better idea, if you think your health is in danger, you stay home. Let the rest of us get back to work.

do unto others as you would have them do unto you

www.grizzlycreeklodge.com
Re: Covid now #1 killer in America [Re: beaverpeeler] #7075410
12/05/20 08:01 PM
12/05/20 08:01 PM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

Cöos,
Thanks for the suggestion on soul searching. I'll seek His Face as always.... again.
Tomorrow I'll be bedside at the local hospital with those who don't have long among us.
Some Covid. Most not.

I notice when people are dying they don't care about much else but seeing loved ones one last time.
If I have one more security dude tell us, "One at a time please."
FOR GOD's SAKE (proper theology concept), Lord help us help those who are orphaned, widowed, and alienated from everyone else.
It's called deathbed Cöos.
You care to join us? We could use the prayerful assistance as you call us to search our souls.
You care to search your soul as you call others to do so? I could help you with that if needed.
Been a bunch of practice lately with folks I don't know at all, and I find "them" to be in deep dispare about dying without their hubby, wife, kids, by their side.
It's not right and all the medical staff squabbling right along with you brother.
They are as out of the loop as they've ever been with all that's going on.

I say we send an invoice to China and get everyone about $50,000 cash and see what they do with the invoice. wink

We're aiding and fight for those who can not or can no longer aid and fight themselves.
I have little patience at present for those who aren't rolling up sleeves yet yell FIRE to make our ministries harder than normal.

Re: Covid now #1 killer in America [Re: Boco] #7075413
12/05/20 08:03 PM
Yukon
Y
yukon254 Offline
trapper
yukon254  Offline
trapper
Y

Yukon

Good question Einstein, ....maybe they are mandated???

do unto others as you would have them do unto you

www.grizzlycreeklodge.com
Re: Covid now #1 killer in America [Re: DeepSouth16] #7075415
Northern lower Michigan
Feedinggrounds Offline
trapper
Feedinggrounds  Offline
trapper

Northern lower Michigan
You're already dead

Now you say if he catches covid, its because he didn't wear a mask? What if he did wear a mask and caught it? What analogy do you have for that? I mean many many who are testing positive are mask Wearing. Then you automatically say he is dying if he catches it...How do you know all these things?

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread