No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Voter fraud hearing now [Re: Law Dog] #7093532
12/17/20 09:57 AM
12/17/20 09:57 AM
Armpit, ak
D
Dirt Offline
trapper
Dirt  Offline
trapper
D

Armpit, ak
I remember when you guys were so excited about heads exploding on election night. Looks like the shoe is on the other foot. This is the gift that just keeps on giving.

Who is John Galt?
Re: Voter fraud hearing now [Re: rick olson] #7093541
12/17/20 10:04 AM
12/17/20 10:04 AM
Indiana
P
Providence Farm Offline
trapper
Providence Farm  Offline
trapper
P

Indiana
Originally Posted by rick olson
Here’s the THING if it would get overturned the dems would root and burn America down,you don’t see the Republicans looting rooting and burning cities down the Dems have there head to far up their arses and brain washed or are just plain stupid I don’t know what will come from this but if Trump wins it’s going to be BAD

I agree. But being the brain dead lemmings they are the will destroy their own neighbors and homes likely attack law enforcement enough they are pulled out. They will attack and prey on each other thus reducing there # and their available resources. Where is the down side?

Last edited by Providence Farm; 12/17/20 10:04 AM.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread