No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Gas prices [Re: yukon254] #7143570
01/18/21 08:11 PM
01/18/21 08:11 PM
Ohio
S
stinkypete Offline
trapper
stinkypete  Offline
trapper
S

Ohio
$4.00 gas is to kind. I look at 6.00 to 8.00. Might as well get on board with everyone else in the world. For gosh sakes. Go! Joe!!

Re: Gas prices [Re: Sprung & Rusty] #7143573
01/18/21 08:12 PM
01/18/21 08:12 PM
Co.-Wy. part time AK.
W
wy.wolfer Offline
trapper
wy.wolfer  Offline
trapper
W

Co.-Wy. part time AK.
Originally Posted by Sprung & Rusty
Originally Posted by Jtrapper
Still going to need fossil fuels to generate enough electricity to charge your battery in your death trap 'green' car!

Green car? Trucks are going electric too.

How well is that going to work on my 4x4 Superduty, I live at 7900' and plow tons of snow, haul hay on a trailer, haul a camper, etc. I don't think an electric truck will work for this. How about the 83% of America that lives in URBAN areas have to drive electric vehicles and the rest of us who need them can drive fossil fuel vehicles, that will make a big difference!!

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread