No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Boom, covid is over! [Re: yukon254] #7165800
02/02/21 12:21 AM
02/02/21 12:21 AM
West Central Illinois
I
il.trapper Offline
trapper
il.trapper  Offline
trapper
I

West Central Illinois
Been saying this since last may or june. First I heard was 4-5 docs out west. Of course they got shut down real fast. I know three now that have self administered Ivo and got well within a day or two.

No one will listen, I aint MSNBC or CNN or any of the brain washed/brainwashing news. And dear goodness if ole doc falsey didn't say it it aint right.

I would however not be a bit surprised if they all jump on the bandwagon now and say Trump let it go without hearing what those docs had to say. Just so they can't be blamed.

Re: Boom, covid is over! [Re: il.trapper] #7165820
02/02/21 12:49 AM
02/02/21 12:49 AM
Yukon
Y
yukon254 Offline OP
trapper
yukon254  Offline OP
trapper
Y

Yukon
Originally Posted by il.trapper
Been saying this since last may or june. First I heard was 4-5 docs out west. Of course they got shut down real fast. I know three now that have self administered Ivo and got well within a day or two.

No one will listen, I aint MSNBC or CNN or any of the brain washed/brainwashing news. And dear goodness if ole doc falsey didn't say it it aint right.

I would however not be a bit surprised if they all jump on the bandwagon now and say Trump let it go without hearing what those docs had to say. Just so they can't be blamed.

Good point. They are going to have to blame someone, because a lot of people died because they chose to ignore a treatment many doctors were trying to tell them about. Ivermectin is almost certainly in every pharmacy and doctors office in the country. No distribution issues, its cheap, and unlike the vaccine its one of the safest drugs we have. Covid-19 could be over in a week if they wanted it to be. Doctors across the country should start handing it out to everyone immediately.

do unto others as you would have them do unto you

www.grizzlycreeklodge.com
Re: Boom, covid is over! [Re: yukon254] #7165823
02/02/21 12:53 AM
02/02/21 12:53 AM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Offline
trapper
Posco  Offline
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
Scandalous. They'll blame someone else.

Re: Boom, covid is over! [Re: lee steinmeyer] #7165885
02/02/21 05:52 AM
02/02/21 05:52 AM
Northern lower Michigan
Feedinggrounds Offline
trapper
Feedinggrounds  Offline
trapper

Northern lower Michigan
Originally Posted by lee steinmeyer
I truly wish there was a way to hold them accountable. Something really needs to happen in this country.

Maybe Jan 6 was a poor unorganized attempt. And the reason for the new walls and fence in DC. Along with military presence? Just a backwoods observation here.

you're only allowed so many sunrises... I aim to see every one of them!
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread