No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Fresh Ribeye headed to the pit boss!! [Re: Andrew Eastwood] #7177340
02/11/21 12:30 AM
02/11/21 12:30 AM
Ky
J
jbyrd63 Offline OP
trapper
jbyrd63  Offline OP
trapper
J

Ky
Originally Posted by Andrew Eastwood
Originally Posted by grisseldog
Down here when we go out to eat steak and the waitress ask if I want some kind of sauce
I always say I hope not..

Two years ago for my birthday the wife took me to Texas Roadhouse for a steak, waitress asked me if I would like steak sauce. I looked her in the eye and said only if the cook F-ed it up. Wife gave me a dirty look and said my voice carries. The waitress thought it was funny, but my wife hasn't offered to take me out sense. crazy laugh

NO I don't put anything on the finished product. Just coat the meat raw before you put it on the flame. IT IS UNREAL MMM
[Linked Image]

Last edited by jbyrd63; 02/11/21 12:33 AM.
Re: Fresh Ribeye headed to the pit boss!! [Re: jbyrd63] #7177343
02/11/21 12:32 AM
02/11/21 12:32 AM
Ky
J
jbyrd63 Offline OP
trapper
jbyrd63  Offline OP
trapper
J

Ky
What are left overs?

When there is only 2 of you eating and you cook 8 rib eyes LOL Knowing there will be some in fridge waiting on you the next day

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread