No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Trapping related video ideas ? [Re: Wolfdog91] #7201927
03/02/21 01:10 PM
03/02/21 01:10 PM
NB, Canada
MySide 🦝 Offline
trapper
MySide 🦝  Offline
trapper

NB, Canada
Coyote CATCH CLEAN COOK!
Food Chain TRAPPING CHALLENGE

All for the Greater Glory of God
Re: Trapping related video ideas ? [Re: red mt] #7201951
03/02/21 01:28 PM
03/02/21 01:28 PM
central arkansas
T
the Blak Spot Offline
trapper
the Blak Spot  Offline
trapper
T

central arkansas
Originally Posted by red mt
Location, why set is made here X Mark's the spot, type of set or( SETS ) best suited for the ONE place to catch
85 % to 90% of all local's and picks on all dispersal,,,call these locations sooner or later places they come by this one place sooner or later.
A trapper is way better off imo of know how to pick spots like these than setting a bunch of picture perfect sets. can not go wrong with a video showing these things imo

Yep, where do i set for coyote or cat?

image.png

the just shall live by faith

member FTA, ATA, EAFT
1776 - the year we told a tyrant we weren't to be under a dictator
Caveat ater macula
Re: Trapping related video ideas ? [Re: hippie] #7201952
03/02/21 01:30 PM
03/02/21 01:30 PM
east central WI
K
k snow Offline
trapper
k snow  Offline
trapper
K

east central WI
Originally Posted by hippie
Bloops and Blunders...What NOT to do. smile

Or

KISS. Most newbies try to over think it.

Like 330 club auditions? I'd watch that.

Re: Trapping related video ideas ? [Re: Wolfdog91] #7202035
03/02/21 02:37 PM
03/02/21 02:37 PM
Center Arkansas
J
JComer Offline
trapper
JComer  Offline
trapper
J

Center Arkansas
Originally Posted by Wolfdog91
Well y'all hate to say it but dosent seem like I'm half way qualified to make most of those lol. Especially for beginners. Seems like I gotta go explain to beginners more and more frequently I'm not an expert just because I make videos lol. Seems the common thought process now days is if somone makes a video their expert and should be followed word for word.

That being said I am planning on doing some cat fishing stuff, rod building ,more reloading ,casting ,prepping ,and net making but as far as trapping guess it's gonna be spare for a while lol

You don't have to be an expert show were you set your trap and why, then ask for input I think that is the way every body learns now your going to get the smart a$$ every once in a while that will tell you that you are doing everything wrong you just have to over look that and move on, as long as you are happy with your video that is all that counts

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread