No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Gas^ [Re: Law Dog] #7206615
03/06/21 12:46 PM
03/06/21 12:46 PM
The great state of Utah
elkantlers Offline
trapper
elkantlers  Offline
trapper

The great state of Utah
When the gas Siphoning starts, just make sure to "pull" from our beloved Joe/Blow voters that got us to this point.

Myself, I'm targeting Subaru's.

elkantlers
Re: Gas^ [Re: elkantlers] #7206616
03/06/21 12:50 PM
03/06/21 12:50 PM
Iowa
~ADC~ Offline
The Count
~ADC~  Offline
The Count

Iowa
Originally Posted by elkantlers
When the gas Siphoning starts, just make sure to "pull" from our beloved Joe/Blow voters that got us to this point.

Myself, I'm targeting Subaru's.

That's funny stuff, I don't care who you are.

Re: Gas^ [Re: Trap Setter] #7206620
03/06/21 12:54 PM
03/06/21 12:54 PM
North East Kansas
Marty Offline
trapper
Marty  Offline
trapper

North East Kansas
Originally Posted by Trap Setter
Originally Posted by Marty
I wonder what happens after 50%+ of the population is dependent on government handouts and that government goes bankrupt?

^ the bait

Originally Posted by Marty
I am not sure what will happen....cannot predict the future. But I am good at some stuff.

Today @ the range/gun store.....two of the guys that work there are trying to put a bolt into a savage .22 mag. The woman who works there was going to put it for sale for her brother bpartly because they cannot get any new firearms to sell..., she had about 9 firearms she was going to put for sale for the brother. Anyway, these two think they are experts on everything. I told em to let me have the rifle and I would put the bolt in and they said 'what do you know that we do not know'....Anyway after I went back into the range and shot a bit, came back out 15 minutes later and the woman is still trying to read the manual that comes with the savage and put the bolt in. I held out my hand and she gave it to me......had the bolt in in 30 seconds...the two asked how did I do that, I replied "superior intellect"..... smile Then they wanted me to show them how...I told the I could not teach IQ..... laugh

^and switch

Perfectly played!!!

That is just an amusing anecdote.

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Sleep, the anti woke adote.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread