No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Watch Iowa murder trial live cast [Re: coonman220] #7274971
05/28/21 11:51 PM
05/28/21 11:51 PM
Iowa
C
CTRAPS Offline
trapper
CTRAPS  Offline
trapper
C

Iowa
I'm sure this trail and the representation for murderer Cristhian Bahena Rivera, would scare us to death. The murder happened in 2018 and he was just now found guilty. So, for nearly 3 years, this guy has been given free legal counsel, free everything and its all being paid for by the same country and state that he "broke into". In some sense, I'm glad Iowa doesn't have the death penalty, not that this guy doesn't deserve it. It will be cheaper to keep him in prison for the rest of his miserable life vs. killing him. A death sentence would come with how many appeals at tax-payer expense. I think with a life sentence, he will probably get one chance to appeal and that's it if he loses the appeal. And of course, who pays for those appeals....we do!

Life Member: ITA, IBA & NRA. Member of SA, FTA & NTA
Re: Watch Iowa murder trial live cast [Re: CTRAPS] #7275383
05/29/21 02:00 PM
05/29/21 02:00 PM
Pottawatamie co. IA
LLtrapper Offline
"The Coon Combine"
LLtrapper  Offline
"The Coon Combine"

Pottawatamie co. IA
Originally Posted by CTRAPS
I'm sure this trail and the representation for murderer Cristhian Bahena Rivera, would scare us to death. The murder happened in 2018 and he was just now found guilty. So, for nearly 3 years, this guy has been given free legal counsel, free everything and its all being paid for by the same country and state that he "broke into". In some sense, I'm glad Iowa doesn't have the death penalty, not that this guy doesn't deserve it. It will be cheaper to keep him in prison for the rest of his miserable life vs. killing him. A death sentence would come with how many appeals at tax-payer expense. I think with a life sentence, he will probably get one chance to appeal and that's it if he loses the appeal. And of course, who pays for those appeals....we do!

It will keep costing us IA taxpayers. A short rope and a tall tree is cheap and could be used over and over again. Not because of his skin but his character which is obviously flawed. He is a sexual predator and murderer who would do the same thing again and lie about it again. LLL

Isaiah 51:6 But my salvation will last forever, my righteousness will never fail.
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread