No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Reparations to slaves/decendants [Re: beaverpeeler] #7279373
06/04/21 01:05 PM
06/04/21 01:05 PM
Tennessee
Scuba1 Offline
"color blind Kraut"
Scuba1  Offline
"color blind Kraut"

Tennessee
I am right there with ya on that sentiment Lefty. Still call ya a jerk though grin

Let's go Brandon

"Shall not comply" with morons who don't understand "shall not infringe."
Re: Reparations to slaves/decendants [Re: beaverpeeler] #7279383
06/04/21 01:14 PM
06/04/21 01:14 PM
The Hill Country of Texas
Leftlane Offline
"HOSS"
Leftlane  Offline
"HOSS"

The Hill Country of Texas
Yeah well it's Friday so ya better tread lightly. It's been a while since I egged on a Friday night free for all and basically key board kung- fu'ed anyone and everyone.

All kidding aside- every time one of us buys into the "I owe a man something b/c of his skin color or something that might have happened over 100 years ago" then we become part of the problem itself.

Let the left and the media race bait us- we can rise above this one man at a time. During the course of business or social outings I bump into all sorts of people and some of them look and believe things very different. None of that means we cannot treat others with respect- none of it

“What’s good for me may not be good for the weak minded.”
Captain Gus McCrae- Texas Rangers

Re: Reparations to slaves/decendants [Re: Leftlane] #7279398
06/04/21 02:01 PM
06/04/21 02:01 PM
Missouri
W
WhiteTrash 88 Offline
trapper
WhiteTrash 88  Offline
trapper
W

Missouri
Originally Posted by Leftlane
Call me a jerk but I wouldn't even offer that WT88. I say we quit rewarding the identify of victimhood and tell people to get off their lazy (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) and go to work like everyone else if they are scared they are missing out.

You can't expect them people to go to work and make an honest living cold turkey like that. It would throw their whole system into shock and they would start dropping like them big green eyed blow flies that got sprayed with a can of Raid. Bout time for another peaceful protest so they can get accustomed to working the night shift.

Re: Reparations to slaves/decendants [Re: beaverpeeler] #7279408
06/04/21 02:22 PM
06/04/21 02:22 PM
Tennessee
Scuba1 Offline
"color blind Kraut"
Scuba1  Offline
"color blind Kraut"

Tennessee
Ya think thats the reason why when they go on their alternative shopping sprees ( rioting and looting just sounds racist ) they tent to take Nike and Adidas shoes and such, but Carhart workboots and bibs tend to stay on the shelves ??

Let's go Brandon

"Shall not comply" with morons who don't understand "shall not infringe."
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread